The Rebound - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Rebound - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Rebound

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Rebound - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rebound

Post by Wanda Montclair Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:50 pm

“Come here,” Nathaniel whispered asking her to come even closer. He likes the view he got when she leaned over him and he wanted more of it. But he didn’t want to move. There was a slight bulge in his pants now though he was quiet obviously to idiotic and drunk to think straight. “Kiss me, bite me, and hate me.” He murmured reaching up to put his arms around her again. When he could her wrapped his arms around Amaris attempting to pull her down on top of him. He smiled slightly and murmured again, “Come here.”
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:15 am

"What is wrong with you?!" Amaris screamed as he tried to pull her down on top of him. She extended her arms to try and stop it, but he pulled her down too fast and she fell onto him. The way she landed allowed her to feel the slight bulge in his pants a bit under her waist and she immediately tried to pull away. "What is-" she stopped quickly. "Let me go now!" she said, putting her hands on his face and trying to push him away from her entirely.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphel Montague Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:45 am

Raphel had entered the Leaky Cauldron to get a drink, when he hear something going on. A Drunk guy was attacking a women, it sounded very intense as he was going to help. But he finally heard the women's voice clearly, and found it to be Amaris, he quickly rushed over to her and pulled the guy off of her. Throwing him into another table to help her out. " Amaris, are you okay " He said as he looked over her, he noticed that her clothe were abit shredded and helped her up and gave her his jacket to cover herself.

He decided to look at Nathaniel as he pulled out his wand on him, aiming at him with his eyes narrowed darkly. He knew him from School, they were all in there last year but this wouldn't be allowed at all. He did not like people who raped or even tried to rape his own house, man like those were meant to Die and be forgotten. " Nathaniel, get the hell out of my sight before I do something that I will surely will not regret, and put you six feet under the ground, you scum!!!!! " He was beyond angry with him, but that was a understatement of his rage.
Raphel Montague
Raphel Montague

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:49 pm

Nathaniel was really surprised by the guy who attacked him and Amaris. "Hey," He said glaring at the boy. "That's the girl my parents are making me marry!" he slurred his words together as he talked but then he had a wand pointing him straight in the face. Numbly like he had no control over his body he got up and stumbled toward the door then down into the pub. He stumbled into diagon alley, where it had started raining. He stumbled all the way back to the grave yard, and back to Mariposa Grave where he fell to his knees and began to cry, his tears mixing with the rain. Falling over he lay on his side curling up into the fetal position falling asleep there next to Mari.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:04 pm

Amaris blinked and stared at the boy who was helping her get Nathaniel off of her. Right now she could barely think straight because even though she won't admit it, she'd actually been scared for a moment. She quickly shook her head and said, "Raphel?" softly as she watched him point his wand at Nathaniel. Even though she hated him and wished that Raphel would hurt or even kill him, she couldn't let him to it. She grabbed his arm and shook her head at him. "He's not worth it. Don't go doing something stupid that could land you in Azkaban." she whispered in a stern tone.

Amaris watched as Nathaniel got up and walked away. She had a feeling she knew where he was going and quite frankly she couldn't care less. But she had to make sure, because he was going to pay for what he'd tried to do to her. She gripped Raphel's jacket hard and watched the door, letting go of his arm.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum