The Rebound - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Rebound - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Rebound

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Rebound - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rebound

Post by Wanda Montclair Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:32 pm

"Take me to her," Nat said as he stumbled after Ameris. He was week and powerless now, when he had one been cocky and arrogant. He had fallen for Mariposa the first time he saw her at Sparks. She had been strong and beautiful, he had liked that. Now she was gone, forever. He had never believed in love at first site, but now he did and it was all because of one girl he'd never see again. The world was cold and dark, mean and curl. It took what it wanted and didn't have regret. It took what Nathaniel had cared about most even when he didn't know he cares so much.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:00 pm

Weak.

That was the one word she could use to describe him without being cruel. It made her sick that he was so heartbroken over a girl like Mariposa. With that little girl, how did he expect to help her raise that Ravenclaw girl? It was obvious he couldn't even take care of himself. Although, Amaris did feel bad for the little girl, she had been orphaned once and now it happened again. But the older girl's parents were going to raise her now, that much Amaris knew. But she didn't feel bad for the Cruz girl, she got what was coming to her.

"Fine. Then follow me." she said with a roll of her eyes. She looked back he stumbled along, following her to find out where his precious girl was. As they neared the cemetery where the girl was burried, Amaris stopped at the entrance. "Are you sure you want to see her?" she asked him with a devious glint in her eyes. She was sure his reaction would be a bad one, but she doubted it would last. That is if he was like any of the other Slytherin guys, which she was sure he was.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:01 pm

“Fine, then fallow me.”
Nathaniel nodded slightly and fallowed her towards the cemetery getting sadder and sadder the closer they got. Looking up as Amaris came to a stop in front of the entrance he blinked back the tears. “Yes, I’m sure.” He said though she wouldn’t want to see me he thought and gestured for her to lead the way. He needed to say good bye to Mariposa for good though he didn’t want to. He needed to end what he had never had. And though he seemed upset and he was upset he was starting to get over it all already. The seventeen year old boy had knew he could never truly be with Mariposa because his parents had arranged a marriage for him soon after he was born, even before he could talk.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:48 pm

The devious glint in her eyes had disappeared and they were replaced by a cold icy glare that was signature to Amaris. She had no compassion for what would happen to him once he saw his precious Gryffindor crush. Her expression became hard and lifeless as she turned around. "You won't like what you see." she said in an icy tone that was sure to send chills down someone's spine. She walked into the cemetery and headed straight for the girl's tomb.

Her cold expression would make anyone think that she was heartless, which in any case wasn't that much of a lie. She stopped in front of the grave and turned around again to face Nathaniel. "Mulciber." she said, with lifeless eyes. "You wanted to see her and here she is. She's dead." Amaris said, hoping that made him break completely. "You won't ever see her again." she said and took a side step away from the grave for him to see what was written on the stone.

Mariposa Perla Williams-Cruz
August 2007 - July 2025
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:15 pm

Once he stood in front of the grave he couldn't look at it. The girl who laid there hadn't even liked him, and here he was crying over here like a baby. He had fallen to his knees but now he stood up and turned away from Amaris clenching his fist. After a minute Turned back around, "Come on," He said quietly, "You shouldn't be walking around a cemetery by yourself at night and there is nothing left here for me." He took off his jacket he had been wearing and handed it to her. "I gets cold in the night." was all he said. and started to walk away.
Stopping a few feet later he looked back at her. "Let me walk you to were you're staying. Make sure the same thing doesn't happen to you that happened to Mariposa. The world can't afford to lose two pretty girls." he paused for a minute and said, "and I'm sorry for what happened back there in the Leaky Cauldron."
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:27 pm

The smirk that had appeared on her lips was a bit hard to hide. And she wasn't going to lie, Amaris was enjoying this. She was enjoying watching how he cried over a girl who never even paid attention to him. She looked at his jacket and sighed, before pushing it away. "I don't need it." she said. She raised an eyebrow as he stopped walking away from her and turned around. She half expected him to just walk away, too bad that wasn't the case.

"I'm not like her. I can defend myself from anyone." she told him. Although she didn't object to him taking her home. Then a thought occurred to her and she smiled a bit. "But I don't want to go home yet." she said. "Why don't we go somewhere else for a bit?" she asked in a soft voice, very much unlike the voice she'd used before. Without saying much else she turned around and began to walk in the same way she had before, when she was leasing him toward the cemetery.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:30 pm

She didn't want to go home and asked if they could go somewhere else for a bit. Well Nathaniel wasn't going to let her wander around by herself. not after what had happened to mariposa. Amaris thought she could handle herself, maybe she could, but he wouldn't take the chance. So he fallowed her once again but walked quickly so he could catch up with her. "You don't like being told what to do," He said she didn't have to tell him but he could tell with the was she had acted that she liked being in control. And he realized she was right to think he was a weak idiot for how he had acted over the death of a girl who didn't like him and wouldn't show him the time of day.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Amaris stopped walking for a bit when he spoke to her and she turned around, an eyebrow raised. "And what gave you that idea?" she asked sarcastically. There was a little bit of amusement in her tone and she turned around again, beginning to walk away. She didn't want to be in the cemetery anymore, it wasn't exactly her favorite place in the world. She'd only come here today because he wanted to find out where Mariposa was. Now that was done, and she just wanted to get out of there.

"Why don't we go back to the Leaky Cauldron?" she asked him. "Maybe we can have some fun there." she called over her shoulder, a small smirk spread across her lips. Her intention wasn't to even leave the pub when she had first entered it, but as usual her plans were changed by someone who shouldn't have changed them.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:19 pm

"It's in your attitude," Nathaniel said finally walking next to her. "Do you really think that's a good idea? with all those drunken mudbloods? And even the occasional idiotic pureblood?" He asked making fun of himself, trying to talk her out of going to the leaky cauldron, but she seemed determined to go back so he went with her. "Just don't make me me have to bead up so drunken person for you." he spoke solely.
As he walked he remembered that his parents had wanted to talk to him in the morning about something. He thought he knew what it was about. He thought it was about the fact that they were in the middle of choosing fiances for his sister and himself. Maybe they finally found someone for them.

(OCC: when this thread is over do you want to start the arranged marriage one?)
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:34 pm

[OOC: Yeah, that sounds good. Although, I was thinking about having Amaris already know that hes the one she's going to get married too, and that's why she showed him where Mariposa was buried.]

Amaris smirked at him and laughed softly as an idea occurred to her. "And who said we were going to be in the pub?" she asked him. "That isn't the only place there where we can go." she whispered in his ear. Amaris gave a slight flirty giggle, biting the tip of her finger with a smile before she continued to walk away from him. She highly doubted that he would want to do anything right now, considering he just found out the girl he loved had been killed. Still, that didn't mean she couldn't have some fun with him.

She glanced back at him again and her smile dropped a bit. He was the one. He was the one she would have to marry. Her parents had told her a few days ago that she would be marrying the oldest of the Mulciber children. At first she was willing to give it a shot, but now seeing how weak he was when he saw that Gryffindor's grave, she wasn't so sure. But there was nothing she could do, so she just had to have fun with him while she could. And maybe take that girl out of his mind, so he wasn't as weak as he was now.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum