The Rebound
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Rebound Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Rebound

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Rebound Empty The Rebound

Post by Wanda Montclair Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:27 pm

Nathaniel Mulciber alone in the leaky cauldron on this a rather gloomy day, he wasn’t eating anything nor drinking he hadn’t even ordered anything. He just sat there watching everyone around him. As he leaned back in the chair with his arm over the one next to him, he smirked and watched the lowly working witches and Wizards who cleaned and served those who sat there. The teen aged boy didn’t really have anywhere he needed to be nor did he want to be anywhere else. He liked watching the working class. He like how they needed this job to survive. His favorite part was how they had to wait on him when he asked them too.
Maybe this is why he had fallen for Mariposa when he first saw here. She was pretty but she needed his business so that she could support Jeimy. Though he hadn’t known about the younger girl until just the other day, then he had tried to use her to get to Mariposa, but that didn’t work to well. She had still turned him down and had broken his heart just a tiny bit.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

The Rebound Empty Re: The Rebound

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:04 pm

The Leaky Cauldron. Amaris gagged at the sight of the run down pub that people used when the needed to drouwn out any feelings they didn't want. She felt disgusted by just being there, but it was fun to mess around with the drunk men and teenagers that went in. Even though she liked leasing with them me more, Amaris kept her distance, but because they would go crazy with a girl like her and who knows what they would do.

Sighing, she entered the dim pub and raised an eyebrow. It was even worse than she remembered it, the odors in there errs enough to make her wince, and make her lightheaded. Maybe it hasn't been such a great idea to go there after all. She could be making herself useful to her uncle, but she knew that he would rather her go out and enjoy these days. Plus, charming a few boys wouldn't hurt her, and it was just a little fun that she liked to have. She sighed again, and walked up to the bartender. The man had been attending another man who had just passed out as she approached the counter and she gave a small jump as he slipped off the seat and landed on the floor.

Quickly stepping over him with a look of disgust, Amaris stood there until the bartender looked at her. "One butterbeer please." she said with a cold voice and look. The bartender nodded quickly as he realized who he was dealing with and he gave her a butterbeer as soon as he could without messing anything up. "Took you long enough." she said, and she basically threw the galleons she owned at him. He thanked her in a small voice and gathered the galleons up quickly. Amaris turned around, her long hair flipping onto her shoulder, and she looked around, her eyes narrowed. There was basically nowhere to sit, and she didn't feel like sitting with those low lifes who were cluttering the pub.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Nathaniel noticed a girl who when to Hogwarts and was also in Slytherin. He thought she was about a year younger than her. Narrowing his eyes he tried to remember what her name was but all he could think of was D’eath. There was so many D’eaths and he couldn’t tell them apart any more. “Hey D’eath, There is a place here away from the scum of the wizarding world.” He said with the motion of his hand to the seat next to him where his feet had just been. “No tainted butt has sat here to day you little princess you.” He said trying to be flattering.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:06 am

Amaris found her eyes locked on an older boy who spoke to her. Her eyes narrowed further as she glared at him. If looks could kill she would be murdering him right now. She'd seen him before, at Hogwarts. He was another Slytherin like she was and another Pureblood at that. He was one of the more annoying ones though, she could tell. He had only just spoken to her and she was already annoyed. "Don't take that tone with me." she said in her usual hissing tone as she walked toward him. "My name is Amaris, so don't call me D'Eath." she told him. "My family's name is not to be said with that kind of disrespect." she glared at him. "You've been sitting here. That's tainted enough for me not to sit here." she scoffed at him and gave him an indignant look.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:58 pm

“Well I’m sorry Miss. Amaris,” Nathaniel said with a smirk on his face, “I have found it hard to keep you apart from your sisters. All I could tell is that you were a D’eath, but that is pretty clear.” Tilting his head to the side she rolled his eyes. “You could either sit here or mingle with the low life.” Rising his eye brow he waited for her response to that. He was sure she didn’t want to mingle with anyone in that pub just like he hadn’t been. “So what do you say?” he asked after a few minutes of waiting.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Amaris raised an eyebrow at him. He obviously did not know what part of the D'Eath family she belonged to. "For your information, I am the only girl in my family besides my mother." she told him. "But you probably wouldn't know that, you are too stupid to tell the difference." she said, purposely insulting him to see what his reaction would be. Amaris had seen the two Mulciber siblings before and she knew if one of them was smart and cunning the other was stupid and clumsy. And form what she saw now, she knew the girl was the smart one.

She scoffed at him again and looked around. Then she leaned in closer to him so that this faces were only a few inches away. "I think I'd rather take my chances with those people rather than sit here with you and lose brain cells." she smirked and straightened herself. "At least they can give me a decent conversation." she lied. All they would do was drool over her until they passed out in their drunken state. But still, she just didn't want to be seen with one of the stupid students from Slytherin. "You bring a bad name to Slytherin." she hissed at him.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:37 pm

"Hey now," Nathaniel said jumping up and stepping close to the girl. He put his arm around her his hand resting on her lower back, a little bit of Alcohol present on his breath, "There is no need to be mean. Your starting to act like that Cruz girl. You don't want to sound like her do you?" He had been turned down by her twice he didn't need this girl to act the same way. he was losing his touch, and it was becoming a little depressing. "How about we get away from theses low life's and get some where a little less crowded?" he asked a slight smirk on his face.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:57 pm

Amaris pushed him away as she felt his arm around her, and she turned her head away from him when the smell of alcohol got to her. "Don't compare me to that pitiful halfblood." she said. "I am nothing like that stupid Gryffindor. I didn't go and get myself killed." she said with a tone of disgust. The girl was stupid and that caused her to be killed. Caring so much about that stupid little Ravenclaw girl, cost her her life, Amaris wasn't that stupid.

"Let me go." she said in a low warning tone. One of the drunkened men that had been at the bar, saw her trying to push Nathaniel away and he walked up to them. He wasn't that much older than she was, probably just reached his twenties and he grabbed her by the waist, pulling her away from Nathaniel. "She said to let go of her." he said. Amaris let out and involuntary and surprised yelp as she pulled her away, and she began to try and escape the man's grip. "That doesn't mean you came come and touch me, you stupid mudblood." she hissed at him.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:03 pm

"M-Mariposa," Nathaniel said completely shocked by the girls words, "No, she she can't be," He was stuttered his mind and completely shutting down. his world going quiet and cold. he could see the two in front of him but he couldn't hear what they said. one tear of pain and loss of that he had never had fell from his left eye and he quickly wiped it away before running out the door. She couldn't be dead, he had to find her. "No," he murmured over and over as he stumbled into Diagon Alley and out of the Leaky Cauldron. It just wasn't possible.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:26 pm

The man wouldn't let go of her and Amaris was starting to get ticked off. His hands had begun to wander and Amaris found her way to her wand. Pointing it at him, she stunned the man and began to walk out of the Leaky Cauldron before things got out of hand. She decided to follow the Mulciber boy while he searched for the Cruz girl who was now dead. She knew where her body was put to rest, as she had stumbled upon the funeral her parents had given the girl.

As she caught up with the boy, Amaris found this as an opportunity to mess with him even more. "I know where you can find her." she said in his ear, before walking ahead of him. Who knew that a simple halfblood Gryffindor could have that much of an effect on a Slytherin pureblood? But he was weak and that made it obvious that he shouldn't even be in Slytherin. She smirked and walked ahead of him in a flirty way, if he followed her to the girl's grave, she would be able to have her fun.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum