The Rebound - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Rebound - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Rebound

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Rebound - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rebound

Post by Wanda Montclair Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:50 pm

“Whatever you say,” Nathaniel said with the roll of his eyes as he walked after her. “So what do you have in mind? Because as much as I want to fallow you around all night I must get home, but before I go I wish to make sure you are at your home safe and asleep would probably be best.” He spoke with almost a sarcastic tone, and it started to rain, the skies opening up and pouring down on them. “You might want that jacket now.” He said looking up at the sky and shook his head. He hated how it rained so much. Always raining.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:15 pm

"Since when does a seventeen year old boy want to go home like a good little pet?" Amaris asked, slightly amused. "It's just as I thought. You're pathetic." she said, and walked away from him, her speed picking up. She could easily outrun him if she wanted, her speed would allow her too, but she really didn't feel like it. "You know. You should be grateful that I haven't just left you here." she muttered. It wasn't Luke she even cared about him. As the rain began to fall, Amaris tipped her head upward and let the rain fall on her.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:21 pm

"Since my parents decided who i would marry. They are telling me in the morning." Nathaniel said, he had always hoped his parents would decided against the normal arranged marriage but that didn't happen, and now he was kind of happy it didn't. It was obvious he could not choose a girl to date on his own let alone one to marry. "And since when is it a crime to want to sleep in your own bed? Not one of the schools or one of the diseased rooms at the leaky cauldron?" he raised an Eyebrow at Amaris with his question. He had spent many nights even some mornings in the leaky cauldron. He knew exactly what went on in those rooms and how often they were cleaned.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:34 pm

"Have you ever thought about finding out for yourself?" she asked him. "You're such a little kid. Waiting for your parents to tell you things instead of finding out for yourself, like any normal person would." she hissed at him, her voice as cold and icy as ever. "Considering I don't exactly sleep often, I don't care about the school's beds or the Leaky Cauldron's." she added. Her speed was starting to pick up even more with her anger and she tried to keep herself calm enough so she didn't just run off. "If you want to know who you're marrying, it -" she cut herself off and looked down. She wasn't going to tell him, although she had half a mind to just scream it out to him. She scoffed and kept walking like she hadn't said anything.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:43 pm

"I tried the whole Love thing," Nathaniel said solemnly, "You know exactly how that turned out. I had always hoped they would forget about the whole arranged marriage thing, let me choose who i wanted. Now its obvious i could have never chosen a good wife for myself. If they had left it up to me i'd end up dieing sad and alone. This way i may not be happy but i sure as hell won't be alone." He spoke in a quite yet hard and cold tone. "Is it not obvious to you i can not make decisions on my own? I fell for someone who didn't like me back and then she died and i cried like a little baby. Now i must do what i can to make this girl my parents have chosen happy and safe so the same does not happen to her."
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:55 pm

"You're stupid." Amaris said, her eyes narrowing. She stopped walking and turned around to face him. After she turned around the first thing she did was slap him. And with her strength as a vampire, she was sure he would be sent back a couple of inches, maybe a couple of feet. You never wanted to get Amaris angry for something as stupid as what he was saying. "How do you expect a girl to be happy by your aide when you're still moping about a girl who's dead?!" she began to scream at him. "You're a pathetic worthless loser. You can't even keep yourself happy now, and you expect to keep your chosen fiancee happy? I don't think so." she screamed. "I curse that fanned day my father chose you as my husband." she said quieter, turning around and beginning to walk away again.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:08 pm

The force behind her slap had sent him reeling back. She has surpized and shocked him not only by the slap but also by her words, which was like another slap to the face. She was the one he would be forced to marry. Her? he watched her for a moment as she walked away from him the shoock easy to read on his face. Then he ran, not away from the one thing he did not understand for the moment but toward it. "Hey," Nathaniel said almost angerily grabing her by the writs to make her face him. "What the Hell was that?" He asked narrowing his eyes at her. There was no way in the world the two of them could ever get married and enjoy it. She was to much of a B****.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:32 pm

She'd had it with him. She was done trying to see if he would get over that stupid Gryffindor. She heard his footsteps in the rain and when he grabbed her, she made sure that as he turned her around to face him, she kicked him to make him let go of her. "What the hell do you think it was?" she hissed at him. She refused to let her eyes meet his and she tried to pull herself away from his grasp. "Why don't you just go die along with your stupid Gryffindor crush?" she screamed. Her anger got the better and it suddenly turned into tears, but with the rain it was hard to tell she was crying.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:58 pm

That kick hurt, and it hurt alot. "What do you think I'm trying to do?" He screamed back at her, and before he could think or say anything he placed one hand on each side of her face and kissed her hard on the lips. The rain pouring down on the two made it almost seem romantic to a passerby who hadn't seen the fighting that had just been going on between the two of them...It was almost like in that muggle movie one of the many girls he had seen in the past had made him watch, the note book. Releasing the kiss Nat stared into Amaris's eyes a cold glare. "And you are a little brat. But we will have to get over that."
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:08 pm

His kiss was so sudden that Amaris barely had any time to react. She felt like her legs were going to give out any moment but she tried to keep herself standing. Her hands had come up to his chest and she hit him with her fists, trying to push him away. The tears that were mixed with rain comtinued to fall from her eyes and down her cheeks as she tried to break the kiss. When he finally pulled away, Amaris could feel her lips sting a bit from the bruising kiss and she immediately slapped him again, as any girl would do in that situation. Her narrowed eyes stared at him and she refused to say a word in response to his comments.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum