The Rebound - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Rebound - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Rebound

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Rebound - Page 5 Empty Re: The Rebound

Post by Wanda Montclair Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Nathaniel didn't feel when the shard of glass that tore through his shirt sleeve cutting his arm. He just stood there smiling like a drunken idiot. "God your hot," he said taking a step closer to her. He knew how much she had hated it the first time so he kissed her again pulled off his shirt and pushed her against the opposite wall beside the door. "Has anyone ever told you how hot you are when your angry." he said smiling down at her. He pushed his body against her and kissed her again. Her anger turned him on and he wanted more of it. She wanted him to get over the gryffindork and she was making him do that, because at this very moment all he could think about was Amaris.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:12 pm

When he kissed her again and pushed her against the wall, Amaris felt her eyes narrow more. She put her hands on his bare chest and tried to dig her fingernails into his skin. If he wanted pain, she would give him pain, and a lot of it. She didn't get what was wrong with him, one minute he was pissed off about something related to her and the next he was doing this to her. Her red eyes stared at him with almost pure hatred and when he pushed his body into her, a small moan escaped her lips. She immediately cursed to herself in her mind for that. Now, he would think she was enjoying this and she couldn't allow that. Once he kissed her again she bit down on his lower lip, her teeth piercing the skin and causing blood to stream out of the bite and into their mouths.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:10 pm

There was a strange glow in Nathaniel's eyes as he licked his lips. "Why are you so mean baby? I just asked why you were so angry. B**** is just a good description of it." He spoke to her smirking. "But don't worry i like it." If anyone saw the way he was acting would think her were suicide and insane, and he probably was. "You're making me feel more alive than i ever have before. What was wrong with me?" He seemed to have lost his mind. He kissed her again, this time it was a softer kiss and he wrapped his arms around her reaching up into her shirt.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:25 pm

"Don't call me that. I'm not your 'baby'." she hissed at him. When he said he liked it, her eyes widened a bit. "You like it? You like the pain and everything?" she asked in a confused tone. For a moment she thought, she didn't even fight back, letting him do what he wanted while her mind became filled with thoughts about what he'd just said. He liked it? No one was stupid enough to like feeling pain like this. Was he just saying that to make her stop, or was he really enjoying feeling the pain? When he wrapped his arms around her and reached up into her shirt she came back to reality and tried to push him away again. "Get off me!" she shouted at him. She couldn't exactly push him away now, because whatever she did to him, in the position there were now, she would go with him. But she tried to push him away anyways, and in the process she subconsciously pushed her body into his.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:19 am

"I had been numb," Nathaniel murmured, "Numb is never good. This this is good.." his voice trailed off as he kissed her neck smiling a little as she attempted to push him away but pushed against him instead. He had obviously had way to much to drink today, then the news about Mariposa and Amaris on top of it all. He Moved towards the bed his arms still around the girl. "So thin," he whispered into her skin as he tried to take her shirt off failing miserably. The girl had been right. he could not handle anything, he was weak. "Lets have a little fun." her murmured nibbling on her ear, "make me feel some more. It's the least you could do after causeing me my pain."
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:30 am

"This is not good!" she hissed at him, and continued to try and push him away. When he started to kiss her neck, Amaris' pushing stopped a bit. She let out a shaky sigh as her eyes began to flutter closed, but she didn't want this to happen right now. She lifted her hand to his face as he continued to kiss her and she dug her nails into the side of his face, on his right cheek. When he moved toward the bed, she could barely do anything to keep him from taking her there. Her body seemed to not want to listen to her and she was beginning to get annoyed even more than she already was. He tried to take her shirt off and he really only succeeded in ripping it, but not enough to take it off her person, just enough to expose her chest and the top of her breasts. "I don't have to do anything for you." she said in a dangerous tone.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:11 am

The teen aged boy buried his face in the hair of the girl he held anger and sadness building up inside of him. He nuzzled her with his nose and kissed her neck. He knew she liked this even though her words said she didn't. "Will the rest of our life be like this?" He asked almost sounding normal. He didn'trelise her from his arms but he looked at her. His eyes were dull and glazed over making them look dull and lifeless. Making him look dead. "I think you are pretty. but to mean. why so mean?" he murmured hiding his face in the crook of her neck once again.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:34 am

Amaris stiffened a bit when he kissed her neck again. She had basically lost control of her body now, and she could barely move against him. She didn't answer his first question and and only looked at him with cold and hateful eyes when he looked down at her. The lifeless look in his eyes made Amaris flinch a bit and she only stared at him, without saying anything. At his question, Amaris licked her lips and smirked. "Because I can't stand you." she answered him in the coldest voice she could muster. "I hate you." she said, her smirk turning into a frown.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:12 am

"You haven't given me a chance," He murmured and she hadn't she judged him when he was upset and drunk. He wasn't really as bad as he seemed right now. He wouldn't get a chance with her though. She had made up her mind about him though, she wouldn't change his mind. Letting her go he fell back on the bed his arms spread out as if he was doing a falling exercise, the one that was about trust. "Please," He murmured, "Don't judge." he slowly shook his head to side to side before it finally came to a stop on its own.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:13 am

"I don't need to give you a chance to know how pathetic you are." she told him. Her body relaxed a bit when he finally let her go but she remained where she was in the same position as she heard what he said. Her head turned in his direction and she watched him shake his head. Something inside her felt a certain sadness to see him like that and it was trying to pull her closer to him. But her pride wouldn't allow that, no matter how bad she felt for him. Pity made you weak, and in some cases it tor you killed. Amaris was not going to be part of those who showed pity to others. At least she hoped not. She bit her lower lip and lifted herself up from the bed, looking down at her ripped shirt. "Look at what you did." she sighed and leaned over toward him, showing the tear in her shirt but at the same time giving him a view of her breasts.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum