Potter's Army- 6th Meeting - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Potter's Army- 6th Meeting - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Potter's Army- 6th Meeting

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potter's Army- 6th Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Potter's Army- 6th Meeting

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri May 27, 2011 1:13 am

"It's not stereotyping. If Samuel had walked in here, acting like a fool and acting like this is not the time to take things seriously, he would be in your place too." Jack used to have that whole Gryffindor-pride, Slytherin-hate thing going for her but she had learned that it was a stupid concept. Plenty of Slytherins were good, and plenty of Gryffindors were horrendous.

She spoke in a low growl, not hiding her words, but not making them the business of everyone around her. "You're not evil, but you're disrespectful. You treat this situation the way it should be treated. You treat me like I should be treated and I'll treat you the way you should. But right now I see an attention-whore looking for any time in the spotlight he can get. You get that when you can, but not here. Not now."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri May 27, 2011 4:02 am

"I don't care how you treat me. If you treated me like this any other time, there would be no problem. But can you not tell right now is not a time for screwing around. We should all move on from our lives, but now- right now- is not that time. It is the time to plan and to prepare ourselves, and set our defenses so that we will be able to live our lives without worrying."

She shook her head. "Yo are not stupid. This may surprise you, but I understand why you do the things you do because I do them too. But I've done it a little more so I've learned that every now and then is not the time to goof off. Even if it's the only thing you know to do." She released him. "So please, act a little respectable and we'll all get on fine."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Louis Weasley1 Fri May 27, 2011 12:26 pm

Louis had been late, but he had slept in for a while. He had been sending letters back and forth to his sisters and dad. He had walked towards the room of Requierment. He saw Sam, Jack, Miseria, and a boy he Slewyn. Apparantley the boy and Jack had been going back and forth.

"Sorry I'm rather....... late." He told Jack.

He had heard the conversation and looked at Thorfinn. He rolled his eyes. Selwyn was very....... Difficult. Louis was tempted to beat him in a duel of with his own hands but restrained.

"What shall we work on today Jack, I was thinking of mabye a body bind."
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri May 27, 2011 11:06 pm

Jack jerked her head at Selwyn and stepped away. "I don't even ask for that. Just treat the situation with due respect. Thank you." She sighed. It had been a long time since she had felt the need to put someone in their place in Potter's Army. But what more could she do? He agreed to be respectful and that was that.

Louis came in and Jack sighed with exasperation. "Are we all done now, being late and all?" She snapped. She stopped and closed her eyes. "Look... I'm sorry I snapped. But do you guys not understand how important all of this is? We're not working anything today Louis. We're preparing. We obviously need to continue practicing, but we also need to start recruiting people. And like Mis said, start finding stuff out about the Dark Followers. Ideas?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sat May 28, 2011 2:42 am

Xemnas watched as Selwyn and Jack butted heads. To Xem it was hilarious at how retarded it was. Selwyn was just acting so immature, it was sorta of ironic how the second year in the group was acting more mature than him. After that ruckus then he acknowledged the arrival of Mis and Louis. Xem kinda agreed with Mis' suggestion but it was denied by Jack, so he decided to try to answer Jack's following question. He knew it'd most likely be ignored since hes just "a dumb second year", but it didn't hurt to at least try. "Well now that Selwyn is here, couldn't he be a spy ?. I mean since he's a slytherin he has a better chance then anyone of us trying to spy on them. He even has the qualities. But we could also just spy on students, and keep an eye on them. To make sure nothing bad is happening." Xemnas suggested
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Tue May 31, 2011 12:48 pm

Sam snorted with laughter as Selwyn entered the room in his usual over the top fashion. The guy was a prick, that much was for sure, however he couldn't help but admit that he was an awesome human being, and that he had a certain flare that no one else in the school seemed to be able to master.

And then for some reason he was included in the argument and he couldn't help but wish he'd been listening a little more, he'd caught Mis' words, but Jack and Selwyn's had been lost on his as he'd been too busy laughing. "I agree with Mis," he said, finally regaining his composure. "We can't attack them. Then, no matter what our intentions were, we'd be the bad guys. History supports what I'm saying," he said with a frown.

For once however he was feeling satisfied with the direction of the meeting, he'd felt as though there were too many "lessons" ever since he'd joined. While it was true that practicing magic was certainly an object of attending these meetings, he'd always felt that the group needed to talk a little more than they did.

"Well, for starters I don't think we're going to have any sort of teacher support," he opened with. "Particularly not professor Elldir," he added with a sly grin. It had become common knowledge over the past few months, what with Elldir's timely disappearances when the Death Eaters were most active, it was really quite obvious.

"So why don't we start watching for groups during breakfasts and lunch? Surely they'll have a sort of pack mentality about them. Naturally if that's the case they'll all sit together. And Selwyn," he said, looking at the arrogant young man who had joined them, "Could you keep your ear to the ground in your common room regarding the followers?" He asked.

"I hate to add to your view of us being stereotypical, but I think that it's now a fact that most of their members are Slytherins, and that could be one of the best ways to keep tabs on them," he said, hoping that his ideas wouldn't be shot down due to his age.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:39 pm

((Should I join this meeting or wait for the next one? This one seems to be pretty underway, if I can be in it I'll say I was already there.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:39 am

(just say you were here if you wish to join =D )
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top