Potter's Army- 3rd Meeting - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Potter's Army- 3rd Meeting - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Potter's Army- 3rd Meeting

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potter's Army- 3rd Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: Potter's Army- 3rd Meeting

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:02 pm

Once Hitame talked Xemnas didn't pay attention.Xemnas was just watching out for her,and he knew she'd say something like we could handle ourselves.But He didn't give a F***.Whether they wanted it or not Xemnas was going to look out for them either way.Xemnas turned to Sora who wasn't even saying a word,Xem wondered what he was thinking.Whether he was being too overprotective or if he was still nervous about that figure that came and attacked him.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:39 am

Hitame was still mad at Xemnas but she did calm down a little. She still didn't want to talk to Xemnas but she figured she would have to eventually. I'll be calmer by then. I'll catch up with his later and apologize. she thought realizing that Xemnas was just being overprotective. Heh, i know what that's like i do that with Naomi all the time. She thought chuckling a little. She wanted to go next with the boggart but she didn't want to approach Mis or Jack so she waited until they asked who wanted to go next.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:45 am

Jack had been distracted by one of the dark devices on the side of the room. She knew it had been used for the original group, Dumbledore's Army. She did not know exactly what it did because no one had ever bothered to explain, but for just a moment, she had seen two eyes in the mirror, to eyes trained on her. She had felt her breath catch, her body freeze.

She took slow steps towards it and then peered into the glass, but the eyes were gone, and the shadowy figures that twisted in the glass did not show any signs of wanting to recognize her, to reveal themselves to her, to open their eyes to the real world. She knew what this meant. The enemy was getting closer, closing in, trying to entrap her.

She heard voices and whipped around, watching the exchange and trying to speak but finding her voice was somewhat diminished from the realization of just how close they all were to their real enemy, to the people who wanted to hurt them. It was Miseria's words that shook her, made her realize that she really needed to step up and do what she always did.

Yell.

"Hey," she said loudly, her eyes training on the first years. "Look. You leave all that crap at the door, okay? This is no damn teenage gripe session, we're not going to hug and kiss you and tell you it's alright. Okay? There are people that want to kill you. Kill me. Kill us. And if you want to have a chance you need to shut up and just try. Or get out."

She blinked and glanced up at the clock. "If you guys want to leave you can, but if you want to try the Boggart, do it. I'm not your babysitter. Open the trunk and do it, or don't do it. I'm not going to be with you during duels, cleaning up your messes. You can't handle it?" She pointed at the door. "You can leave. Doors work two ways. I don't want you to be hurt, but I'm not sacrificing others because you guys want to complain. Make up your minds."

She glared at everyone and then shook her head. For a second, her eyes met Miseria, silently thanking her for helping out, before she turned around and walked back towards the mirror, grabbing the frame so hard her knuckles turned white. She stared downwards and slowly raised her head, seeing a reflection through a curtain of hair. A figure paused so that Jack's face was fixed on it. She blinked and the figure moved on. She closed her eyes and then turned around, opening them. "Well. Are you leaving or are you going to try?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:22 pm

(OOC:I've faced the fact,since I'm a first year,let's see where this goes.that's the first time I ever let my character go,and it's kinda awkward lol)

Xemnas heard Jack screaming and now he had mixed feelings,anger,hatred,nervous,caring,wondering.All of these feelings floating around this very room in this moment.He had let his first year side get the best of him.And to be embarrased by the leader of Potters' Army,Xemnas was ashamed.Hey at least it wasn't Harry Potter,I'd probably cry and leave the room of embarrasment. He thought.But this time his thoughts prevented him from running away.He then turned to Sora,still lost in the moment,he sighed.Do I always want to know what your thinking ?.He didn't even want to turn to Hitame.He then turned to Jack,with just about the same face Miseria had with his last confrontation.Anger,and a sigh.[i]They must think this is normal 1st year whining ? It is ?,or is it they don't know the story ? is it worth sharing ?.probably not.Xemnas asked himself in his mind.He then went to the side of the wall and just layed on it with his head down.He finished the boggart so there was nothing to do.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:09 am

God D*mmit.
God D*mmit.

Andrew was late for one of the meetings for P.A., one that he had used to set up, but now Jack had begun to plan. It was hectic for Andrew to try and get back onto the routine of having to get things done at Hogwarts, so it was really starting to bother him. Andrew had no choice but to try and push himself a little harder to get things rolling once more, but right now wasn't the greatest time. Andrew had shaved off the remaining stubble that was on his face, leaving a clean shaven look while his hair looked the same as always. He was back and ready to fight. At that point, he didn't even realize that Jack could be leading already, so how much more awkward could that get?

Very.

But Andrew sprinted forth, moving quickly to get to the entrance to the RoR and prepare himself and others for combat as he had done before. He hated not being in charge, but he had left, even though most of it wasn't his fault[COUGH COUGH]. Finally Andrew made it to the door and he was able to cath his breath. Pushing the entrance open slightly, he stepped inside, trying to be as quiet as ever. There he saw Xemnas, Hitame, the boy who appeared to be Sora, Miseria... and Jack. It had been so long since he last saw her, and frankly this wasn't the place to meet up once more. Maybe Andrew would just try to stay out of things this time, sit on the sideline and just let Jack do her own thing. He trusted her in that sense. He had been a horrible friend and now she was taking charge. Weird to be honest.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:05 am

Hitame just stared at Jack for a while. She didn't know what to say. Finally she gathered up the courage to talk.

"I'm not going to leave. I joined Potter's Army for a reason and i'm not going to back down for anything." she said staring straight at Jack.

It came out sounding a little more mean than she had intended. She then stepped in front of the trunk containing the boggart. She took the lock off and quickly stepped back.

At first nothing came out of the trunk, but soon a man dressed in black and her sister Naomi appeared. Hitame stiffened at the sight of the man pointing his wand at Naomi. She knew what he was about to do but she couldn't move her body. She just watched as he started to say a spell that she knew would harm Naomi a lot.

Finally, she knew she had to do something. If she didn't Naomi would get killed and she could not allow that.

"NO, YOU WON'T HARM HER......RIDIKULOUS!!!" she screamed.

The man and Naomi turned into bubbles and Hitame turned away from them and walked away still dazed. It seemed that no one noticed but when she shouted ridikulous she had started to cry without knowing. When she got to the back of the room she wiped her eyes quickly so no one would notice anything.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:14 am

Andrew walked in and Jack's eyes found his, staring at him for a moment before turning to grab a few books that had fallen out of the bookshelf. What do you say to someone who was your best friend, someone who you lost because of ties you could not break. Someone who disappeared and you had to replace in more than one area? Shame and everything else boiled up, but Jack had to forget about it.

Hitame, the troubling girl, was trying to assert some sort of strength. Cocky Gryffindor first year. They were the worse, and Jack new it because she had been one. They were pig-headed, idealistic, ignorant, and arrogant, but Jack had to treat them decently. She stared back, an obvious challenge in her gaze, saying she approved of Hitame's answer, but not her disrespect.

She watched her progress and then stepped towards one of the shelves full of potions, finding a small cheering potion. Not enough to take the tears away, but enough to calm down the shakes of crying and to relax the crying girl. She walked over to her while the next person stepped up and handed her the potion, saying, "This is why I ask people to focus. Why I am so rude, so rough. It was a good first try though." She turned away.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:28 am

Xemnas put his head up and saw Hitame who had appeared to have started crying,although he missed her whole boggart training Xemnas was guessing it had to do with her Naomi,her sister she told him about.It is my duty to comfort her,but she'd totally disaprove of it.What do you do when someone rejects help even though they really need it Xemnas asked himself.Xemnas knew that Jack was disapointed at him and Hitame.But Xemnas was the most disappointed out of the three of them.He let his emotions get the best of him.Xemnas didn't know what to do,he was totally lost.So he decided to just stay there laying on the wall,clentching his fist.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:08 am

Hitame took the potion from Jack and watched her as she walked away. She didn't do anything with the potion except look at it almost as if it would jump at her. She looked at Xemnas,her facial expression saying 'I'm sorry'. She couldn't help but feel bad about being rude, to him and to Jack. She just couldn't help it sometimes. Well,might as well just stay here since i already did everything with the boggart. she thought to herself.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:23 am

Andrew still wondered if he should go and approach Jack, to try and amend the friendship he had with her, before he left. He still hadn't a clue as to why he had left, but he knew it must've taken a toll on Jack. After half a year, he had no clue how much Jack had changed. The last time he saw her, Vito had been messing with her mind still, and he wondered if it had become worse. After a moments thought, he finally worked up the nerve to stand up and talk to her, like an old friend would. He walked towards her, still scared of what she would think of him after all that time. "Hey Jack," he said calmly, a small smile on his face "I see you toke the reigns of P.A. I hope everything is well."

Now he had to try and make sure the friendship would last. He had to say something, anyway to try and keep himself from going into an awkward position and end up walking away again. He wouldn't do that. Not again at least. "I haven't told anyone about the house," he mentioned referring to the tree house him and Jack had discovered almost 7 months ago "not one soul knows about it."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top