Potter's Army- 3rd Meeting - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Potter's Army- 3rd Meeting - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Potter's Army- 3rd Meeting

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potter's Army- 3rd Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Potter's Army- 3rd Meeting

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:59 am

Xemnas noticed that Jack had called him and another student over Hey at least I'm not the only shy one here He had thought in his mind.He gathered closer to the group and apparently today we were going to face our boggart,or better known as our greatest fear.Xemnas known this from reading about it on time,but only a slight bit of it.I can't believe that my worst enemy is about to pop out of that trunk right there he thought again.Xemnas also wondered what's other peoples greatest fear,he really wanted to know Jacks since she's head honcho around here.ok so the spell is ridikulous,I gotta remember it ridikulous,ridikulous,ridikulous Xemnas repeated to remember the spell.He just hoped that didn't get so scared that he would forget the spell
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:22 pm

When the door opened twice, Miseria politely greeted both of the students who entered the room. Then she turned herself around to look at Jack, and grinned at her. She gave her the honour to be the first one to show how to defeat a Boggart. “Sure thing,“ she said, looking now at the trunk. Funny thing was that she didn't even know what she was most afraid of. Probably a Death Eater. There were several times when she almost got killed by them, but there were also Demons, who almost killed her as well, though, after the second fight with them, she actually thought that they were interesting creatures.

While Jack introduced them a Boggart, she stepped closer to the trunk, and stood infront of it, waiting for the Leader of the Potter's Army to finish with her little story. When it was finally silent, she took out her wand from the inner pocket of her schooluniform, and pointed with it at the lock:“Alohomora.“ The lock fell down on the floor, and then Miseria, as helpful as always, opened the trunk herself, and stepped away few steps.
First thing what came out from the trunk was black mist but it soon turned into thousand little ants which started growing fast. She never loved those little creatures. Sometimes, they even creeped her out. Her heart was beating fast and her eyes were filled with disgust. She'd rather even smash them with her feet, without using any spells, but the color of the ants, which was red, meant that if they'd actually bite her, she'd feel pain. And there were lots of those little things coming closer to her. Miseria backed up few steps. Death eaters are more horrible, she reminded to herself, trying to reach her confidence. Then, slowly, as if she wasn't actually afraid of them, she raised her wand again:“Ridikulous!“

Ants turned quickly into the bubbles and flew in the air, but they didn't disappear, but waited for their next prey. “So... Who's next?“ she then turned herself around, smiling at everyone. She was good at acting. Even perfect to be exact. Though, watching how those little ants grow and come at her, made her really feel sick. She wanted to throw up after this view. But it was over now, and she stepped away from the trunk, and stood next to Jack.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:08 pm

Hitame looked behind her to make sure no one was following her. no one's there time to go in hitame though as she sighed. she was very nervous and she thought she was really late. " well better late than never..." she said out loud accidentally. She took out her wand and quickly slipped inside the room. She saw that everyone was inside and that a boggart was there to. oh i knew i was late!!! she though almost smacking herself. She quickly ran up next to xemnas hoping she wouldn't get in trouble for being late.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:21 pm

Xemnas saw Hitame step inside the room of requirement."Hitame,what the hell are you doing here.This business is not for kidding around you do realize that"Xemnas said whispering almost in an angry tone.It was clear that Xemnas was being a widly overprotective of a friend of his."Whatever you just better had be prepared"Xemnas told her.He then focused his attention to the last student who had faced a boggart.

It was a hufflepuff student,and Xemnas was quite surprised.I would've thought that it would've been a wildy dangerous fear.Apparently I was wrong.Xemnas thought in his mind.He had heard when Miseria said who's next and to get it over with Xemnas volunteered."May I go next"Xemnas spoke out.Xemnas then took out his wand and approached the trunk closer,he waited for a reply.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:56 pm

"I know its not thats why im here and i am prepared dont worry about me. geez you sound like my father did." Hitame told Xemnas off. She watched past Xemnas to the hufflepuff student. wow that was pretty good Hitame heard Miseria say who wanted to go next. She was about to volunteer but Xemnas spoke first. oh well i guess i'll have to go after then. She waited to see how well Xemnas did.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Charcovix Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:20 am

Sora walks in and he finds Xem and Hitame talking. "Hi hitame i never knew you would be in Potters army "Sora said. "you don't look happy at all Xem come on just be happy that know the three of us would be in potters army"Sora said trying to cheer up Xem. "Hey there is more people than I realized in potters army don't you think guys Sora Asked to Xem and Hitame.
S Charcovix
S Charcovix

Number of posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:52 am

This time Xemnas got even more madder,but this mad wasn't the type to just go and make him lose his cool."What are you two doing,you are acting like this is some get together"Xemnas told them,at this moment he didn't even want to see their face.Xemnas had volunteered awhile ago to be the next to face the boggart.Still there was no reply from any of the leaders in Potters' Army and he wasn't just going to get up and open the trunk himself.He'd be unprepared to cast the spell,so Xemnas moved away from his typical friends and waited for a reply from anybody.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:13 pm

She heard perfectly everything. And she got annoyed quickly by those two who were arguing about nothing. Alright, this little japanese looking little girl was really young, and so? That didn't mean she couldn't come and train with them.
Mis' shock was quickly over after she faced her little fear – bugs, mostly ants which was kind of odd, and she turned her eyes at all of them, looking mostly at Xemnas, who was the oldest. “Stop whining, for God's sake!“ she scowled at him. Though, she was speaking calmly and slowly, she was irritated by them already. “If you want to face the boggart then Do it, not stand there. As you can see, no one is standing before the Trunk. Don't wait, just go, and stop whining about the juniors!“

She knew that she wasn't the Leader, and she didn't even have to command them, it was Jack's job, but apparantly she wasn't even listening to them. Probably thinking her own thoughts. Sighing quietly, she looked at Sora and Hitame. “Welcome. To defeat it and not faint, think about something funny, and use 'Ridikulous' on it. That is all.“ She wasn't quite the teacher, but that didn't matter. Taking a deep breathe, she looked for one second at Jack and then turned her gaze back at the trunk, waiting for Xemnas to step towards it.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:15 pm

Xemnas heard Miseria's complaining and decided to speak to it."I'm Sora older brother so I have every right to be protective.This is not your average first year-kindergarden bullshit"Xemnas told her.At first he was angry and then he got more calm."I'm the only one that takes care of Sora,and if you don't like it F off"Xemnas said,this time more calmly though."Now about the boggart,I didn't know I'm just supposed to open it.Jack opened it for you so I'm guessing we're supposed to wait for Jack.Also it's not easy to just overcome your fears,so you just better be patient."Xemnas told Miseria.He wondered what everybody thought now,it was probably that he was just an annoying first year.But he didn't give a F***,his brother came first before anybody else.

Xemnas stepped even closer to the trunk.He didn't know what was going to pop out,and he was so very afraid.He opened the trunk as quick as he could,and stepped away to get a pretty good range.At first nothing came out,then a gun slided in.Xemnas gasped That's the same gun our parents were murdered with Xemnas thought still flabergasted.Eventually a man in full out black popped through the door,he picked up the gun and aimed it at Sora.This is what raged Xemnas "YOUR NOT KILLING MY BROTHER TOO.....RIDIKULOUS"Xemnas screamed out.He then turned into a balloon,and flyed out of the room of requirement.Xemnas had finally done it,he was so relieved.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:06 pm

"Xem, you know perfectly well that we can take care of ourselves!!" Hitame shot back at Xemnas very mad and annoyed. He must think he's so tough because he's older than us. I can take care of myself i've been doing it for a lot of years. But i'm not sure about Sora. Hitame turned away from Xemnas And didn't even want to watch how he did with the boggart. But she turned around to watch anyways. She saw what came out and when the man pointed the gun at Sora she couldn't do anything but watch. After she heard Xemnas say Ridikulous she wanted to call Sora but she didn't. She still didn't want to talk to Xemnas either.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top