To Hell and Back - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

To Hell and Back  - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

To Hell and Back

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To Hell and Back  - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hell and Back

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Jess stopped sturring as she looked at the stairs she glanced at Kate and Khaat she could feel a male presance one she ahd not felt before he was strong yet he was freindly at the same time also protective of those in the house . She saw Khaat leave and followed slowly behind her her nose catching a heavy calogne that hung in the air as she moved to the room Khaat ahd entered she watched as she saw her searching the room.

"you won't find him" she said softly so not to wake Robert "I have never met him, but hes watching over you Khaat" she moved to her "I know you sense him as well as Kate " she said and smiled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:34 pm

"I do," Kate said, unconcerned. "She knows who it is too, if she thinks."

Khaat stood for a moment in the silence watching the white sheer drapes ruffle. In her mind, her thoughts blurred between what she had known from the past and what she had experienced whie she had been missing. It had been so intense that her thoughts had been forced to blurr in order for her to just survive it.

"Khaat," Kate said very softly. "You know who this is. Think. He loves you."

She stood in the silence, staring at the curtain, smelling the cologne. Remus. She looked at her mother, frowning. How? How was he reaching from beyond? Why?

"He loves you," Kate repeated, caressing Khaat's cheek. "He always promised you he'd be there for you if you truly needed him. He's just letting you know he's keeping his promise, Dear."

She stood, overwhelmed. wanting to remember his presence without all the damage that Barker had done to try to scar that memory in her mind. She looked at her mother and then at Jess. What was Remus doing here in her father's bedroom?

"He started appearing like this to your father when you disappeared," her mother said softly. "He probably won't rest until he knows you're alright. Really alright." Khaat sighed heavily. She didn't know how to give Remus that. She wanted to. She just didn't know how.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22700
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:49 pm

Jess turned to see kate walking in she stepped back as she explained what she knew already and smiled "hes letting you know your safe , you don't have to worry any more "she said and stepped back to let kate take over from her as she saw the curtains move yet again and smiled "I think hes letting you both know that its time to just relax because hes got you back covered for now" Jess smiled as she3 walked to the doorway "I'll leave you all alone this is a privet moment and besides I got cookies to make " she grined at both of them and her eyes fell to one spot as she soflty nodded an unspoken 'pleased to meet you' before she left she though she saw out the corner of her eyes the figure of a man stood smiling as he watched Khaat and Kate and she smiled as she headed down to finish her cookies.

she found ronata almost done and about to put hers in the oven as she quickly finished and added hers to the tray knowing Jack and the kids woyuld love them since she added smily faces to each one.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:00 pm

Khaat watched her father stir and wake. He frowned and looked at her sleepily. "Everything alright?" he asked, barely awake.

"Fine, Dear," Kate said. "Remus is here, that's all. Khaat smelled his...."

"Oh..the cologne," Robert nodded, his eyes shutting again heavily. "He's been here for a few days, Baby. Nothing to worry about. He's just being protective." His voice faded as he drifted back to sleep.

"Let's leave your father sleep, Khaat," Kate said. "He's in good hands. Remus will keep an eye on things." He led her back down to the kitchen.

"Everything okay?" Brian asked.

"Fine," Kate smiled. "Remus is just trying to let Khaat know he loves her."

"Remus?" Brian frowned. He wanted to get a bit of that connection again for himself. If there was a Lupin family reunion happening, he wasn't missing it. He leaped out of his chair and bounded up the stairs to check it out for himself.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:31 pm

Jess moved to sit with jack still smiling to her self , her cokies she could smell nerly done and she stood abck up opening the over she took out the first tray then the second both golden brown and cooked perfectly she let them cool on the tray before lifing them one my one to the cooling wire and smiled as she moved back to jack and sat on his knee.

Jack smiled as he held her "mumm... those cookies done?" Jack asked brushing his hand on hers as he waited to see if she would let him have one.

"there cooling and you can have one back home dear" she said and grinned.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:42 pm

"You dont' want to miss the best part, do you, Jack?" Kate laughed., preparing the chocolate orange ganache. When the cookies were cool, she drizzles strings of orange flavored dark chocolate over the cookies with the tines of a fork.

Brian came back downstairs, walking at a normal pace this time. Khaat looked at him. "I just got chewed out by Remus's wizarding portrait," he laughed. "For a great list of things. Can I put him in the closet?"
Khaat frowned deeply at him. Her uncle was not going to be stuffed in a closet.

"Attic? Barn?" he suggested, knowing that the portrait was not going anywhere.

"Did you deserve being chewed out?" Kate asked.

"That is entirely beside the point," Brian laughed.

"Oh, of course it is," Kate laughed sarcastically. She plated a couple dozen of the cookies and sent the plate floating into the others and sent in empty mugs and a fresh pot of coffee floating in for anyone who wanted it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:07 am

Jess laughed and nodded "ow yes how could you miss that" she said and watched as kate prepered the rest of the dish she chuckled as she heard jack aww with antisipation at seeing the chocolate orange ganache. she looked at him and shook her head "gt anothr coffee and you can have one" she finaly said then she noticed Biran walk down and wanted to laugh but she held for a quicky chuckle as she saw the interaction between them but even she was alittle happy when the plate floated to in front of them all. She pored herself and Jack a coffee and smiled .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:15 am

"Have a cookie, Brian," Kate laughed. "My guess is that Remus's portrait won't be in your closet any time soon."

"Oh well," Brian shrugged. "Can't blame me for trying." He took a cookie for himself and one for Khaat and handed hers to her. Then he refilled her coffee cup and his. Brian enjoyed them because they were still a little warm and the ganache was a little melty. "They're good, Kate. And messy. Just the way I like them. And I'm smelling that Coq Au Vin too. Its smelling really, really good."

"Probably because its almost lunch time," Kate said. "I need to get that Asian Chicken Salad Jack brought back from Sparks onto the table for lunch. Jess or Ronata, can you help get the take out salad and the cheese croissants on the table for lunch, please? Otherwise, these guys are going to do nothing but eat cookies all afternoon."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:43 am

Jack ate his and licked his fingers he looekd at jess for more "no lunch is nearly ready dear"snheh saw him pull his puppy dog eyes and laughed "down boy no way" she patted his head and chuckled as she faced the others "sorry hes a sap for those if i gave him half a chance he'd eat the lot and ask for more" she turtned to facce jack "I like you the way you are not with a spare tyre dear" she patted his tummy and then kissed his cheek.

Jack chcukled and sighed with a smile "guess I can't argue with that now can I" he said holding her close to him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:01 am

Khaat knew she should have been helping to put lunch on the table, but her mind was spinning. Remus? He'd tried to come back to her? Her mind was trying to separate what was real during her time with Felix Barker and what had been Remus and what had been her own mind messing the whole business up.

She began to feel like she was getting a headache, and it was getting sharp. Fairly quickly. She felt her mother's hands on either side of her head suddenly and heard her calling her name. She wondered if she had been calling her long. She looked up at her mother, lost.

"You're not crazy, Khaat," Katherine said calmly. "I'm a seer too, remember? Barker's made use of your seer's abilities and got things all muddled for you. Its all mixed up together. We'll sort it out. Brian, can you cut her headache for her? Jess or Jack, are you familiar with that hot tea-like drink they make at the Leaky to recharge the energies of seers? They only make it when someone comes in and asks for it, but it works. She could use that right now, if either of you know how to make it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top