Hell Week
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hell Week Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hell Week

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hell Week Empty Hell Week

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:39 am

Okay... So next week is what I refer to as hell week. It's the week before competition All for theatre. I'm competing with a scene and monologue and I'm also stage manager for the drama 2 play. All week I won't get home until like 7 (I think) and I may have band rehearsal and winter percussion rehearsal on Tuesday and Wednesday. Then Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, I have the actual comp. I know Im going to have a crazy amount of fun Im sure, and I will get on when I can, which will probably be early morning and late at night, though I very much doubt I will be able to get on that weekend. In the meantime, I'll be here obsessively.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Hell Week Empty Re: Hell Week

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:44 am

"Break a leg", Jack!

Seriously, I hope it goes just mind-blowingly well for you, and I expect you to paste up all sorts of pics of trophies or ribbons or other sorts of fame and fortune you earn while you're gone!

K.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22700
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:48 am

Our teacher doesn't believe in awards for theatre since it is mostly opinion based, so even if I do win something (which I doubt because its against hundreds of kids, most from private arts schools) I wont get the awards because we never get to stay. But I may post pix with any interesting people I meet, 'cause there's always dozens of those.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:58 am

Break a leg Jack! If you want me I can pull some wicked Canadian Ninja skills and break some of your competition's legs if you like. But I hope you do well, and perhaps there will be an award for you on PA once you return.......

Hint:
It might be a sig, or it might not be. Whooo knoooows?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:00 am

xD !!! *tackle hugs* Ninja skills and a sig! xD That makes me rather happy!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:03 am

Yeah, you'd be surprised at how far a Canadian can shoot a hockey puck and that if it hits it can break some legs Wink

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:05 am

That's why Canadians are my favorite! XD
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:28 pm

Okay, so the festival's done. Our school only received one award for my friend's monologue but I made SOOOOO many friends. I also got to hug like the greatest person alive, someone that for over a year I have like treated like a celebrity and thought I would never see again and turns out he wants to come to my school and see me perform. *hyperventilates* I may have to post a picture of me hugging him, because my face is filled with bliss! Haha! Anywho, I won't rant and rave about the friends I made... You can ask me later. =D

I d have rehearsals this week (I think) and performances on Thurs and Fri but I will be ten times more active!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top