Ah hell yes
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ah hell yes Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ah hell yes

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ah hell yes Empty Ah hell yes

Post by Avis Summers Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:57 pm

How Many Characters You Want: As much as possible. Smile
What characters you want: Since I have two main characters on this page, Avis Summers and Miseria Lupin, I can handle students starring from 5th grade and up to graduates.
Which character you want to rp with - that is your choice.
Level of RP: At least one paragraph.
What you want to RP about: Avis needs some friends, enemies, and she's still open for relationships. Here's her application form. Smile
As for Miseria - she also needs everything and everybody. I suppose that you all know about her. Very Happy
Location: Wizarding world and Hogwarts. Miseria is nurse there and Avis is a Gryffindor student. Smile
Avis Summers
Avis Summers
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Ah hell yes Empty Re: Ah hell yes

Post by Effy Hadder Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:20 am

My character Effy is a Slytherin, but I can oddly see her and Avis being friends. Effy is more outspoken and wild, but she has her soft side like everybody else, so yeah I'm not too sure what I'm trying to say(i'm sleep deprived right now, so many apologies) but I'd love to roleplay these two as friends. Effy could be sort of protective-like over Avis?
Effy Hadder
Effy Hadder
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Avis Summers Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:44 am

Friendship with Slytherin is always interesting. Miseria's experience told me a lot about it, and guess what - she and Mira are now sisters basically. xD And Miseria is former Hufflepuff.
So I can't see Why not?! Avis is... well, she's the one who usually keeps her mouth shut and never really talks to people. They are quite different, I assume, which makes frienship between those two more interesting!
And if Effy will be over-protective over Avis, Avis will... Hmm, I don't even know? Very Happy Teach her how to boil potions and other stuff like that. She's kind of nerdy, but misses some excitement in her life. Very Happy
Avis Summers
Avis Summers
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Parker Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:03 pm

I can offer do you my gryffindor who is in fifth grade - Cecilie Montez. They can be friends.
She is friendly girl, very loyal to her friends, also brave. But she really don't show all her emotsions all the time. She actually don't keep her mouth shut, she always likes to talk but apprentely she don't have very many friends.
Hazel Parker

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawyer Weasley Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:24 pm

Maybe something for Mis and Sawyer? She's pretty young huh? I think during his final year she would have been a first year at Hogwarts. Maybe they can just meet.
Sawyer Weasley

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Avis Summers Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:21 am

Serena Smith and Avis then, I suspect? Well, yes, I guess that their friendship would be strong, however, winning Avis' trust will be a hard task. But as she's also a Gryffindor, she's one of those who are extremely loyal and though her actions may not prove so - she's quite brave and "deep inside" she's ready to go in a fight in no time.

Myes! Why not? Smile Smile
Who will start our topic and where?
Avis Summers
Avis Summers
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Parker Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:15 am

I meant Cecilie Montez not Serena Smith. I'm just to lazy to changes my acc right now. Smile

But Serena is ex-ravenclaw. Smile
Hazel Parker

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:05 pm

Could you start it, love?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:00 pm

Here it is!

I don't care which one you prefer, Kris, but this time, you will make the thread! Very Happy
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Avis Summers Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Okay, um, is anyone willing to be Avis' date for the ball? Smile I swear she does not bite. xD
Avis Summers
Avis Summers
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top