No plots that go no where, please!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

No  plots that go no where, please! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

No plots that go no where, please!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No  plots that go no where, please! Empty No plots that go no where, please!

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:54 am

How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory): 1 per topic, thanks.
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): graduates
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): be over the minimum please, I do about 1-3 paragraphs
What you want to RP about: love, enemy, friends.....but let's be creative about it
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): Leaky Cauldron maybe??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

No  plots that go no where, please! Empty Re: No plots that go no where, please!

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:52 am

hm.... what do you think? her and Sophia do look alittle like it's scary! but Idk... how we can make them related though so maybe really good friends?
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

No  plots that go no where, please! Empty Re: No plots that go no where, please!

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:55 am

Fine with me being really good friends as long as you're okay with Eleni being a Death Eater. Smile Want to start topic and paste URL here? Anywhere's good.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:07 pm

Hmm.. I gots Rodgey Rolanders..
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Delacour Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:11 pm

Gabrielle is intrested in plotting. How would they meet what dyou think?
Gabrielle Delacour
Gabrielle Delacour
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 104
Special Abilities : Apparation, Non-Verbal Magic, Legilimency, Occlumency, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:05 am

Aurora: Tell me more about him?? Anyways, make a topic and post here. Anywhere's fine.

Mariana: Well.......at Leaky Cauldron perhaps?? Make a topic and post here. Anywhere's fine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:09 am

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:21 am

Cool! I feel like I should be RPing Lucas there instead of Eleni though, haha. Poor Lucas.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:47 am

Ok, well... we can do this, how about instead of them being friends they become enemies and Lucas comes to save her after a duel?
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:58 am

Cool, so I'll RP as Eleni first then, and after Eleni sees Lucas saving you, she flees.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top