Who needs plots?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Who needs plots? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Who needs plots?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who needs plots? Empty Who needs plots?

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu May 07, 2015 10:11 pm

Rather than me telling you what I'm looking for, post and let me know what you need in your character's life, and I can see if I can offer a match!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Who needs plots? Empty Re: Who needs plots?

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 10, 2015 12:22 am

i'm going through dueling withdrawal.  help me.  LOL

Okay, I got a big want list.  How active do you wanna be? HAHAHA

Michael and Jack need some mischief or fun.  And, I need to resolve Michael's wife, who should have delivered their baby at Christmas and she's sorta dropped off.  I need to close that chapter somehow at least temporarily for him.  Its too big a gap to leave open.  And Michael's closer to Jack than just about anybody. Maybe I should-oughta consider having michael join knights watch?  Idk.

My villains are itchy to cause trouble, and my good guys need bad guys to chase.

I really miss using Lee and using Marcus, and I'm open to ideas.

Okay, so, yeah.  All the toys in my toybox are anxious to be let out.  So, just about anything goes.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22572
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiona Grimm Sun May 10, 2015 12:44 am

I was THINKING THE SAME THING ABOUT KNIGHT'S WATCH. Beautiful. Well, we should wait for Amy on our current Jack/Michael thread, but maybe Michael enlists Jack's help to find wifey? Or the two of them decide to take on something else.

Duels. James Blood pack vs. Knight's Watch! Maybe Zada and Marley can start some mischief and we can open up a thread for people to help defend whatever they decide to attack.

Lee! I really want to flesh out the American plot I had, where the Head of Department there is Head Death Eater. Maybe Lee becomes suspicious of Gordon, and suggests it to Claire, who won't hear anything of it. She's actually working directly for him. Then Elsie could come to Lee and confirm that Gordon is the Head.

What's going on in Marcus' life? That way I can come up with some ideas.
Fiona Grimm
Fiona Grimm
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 10, 2015 1:11 am

Marcus--complicated bloke.  Is married but separated from "The Harpy"--ie, Evelyn--horrible woman.  He has 3 kids with her but they live with his parents b/c of his work.  He also has an illegitimate daughter that he just found out about in September, Poppy, who got special permission to enter Hogwarts at 10 b/c the start of the school year was 2 days before her 11th birthday or something there abouts.  Poppy is the daughter of Ana Levski, who Marcus has fallen in love again with.  But, evidently Ana is no saint herself.  That whole unresolved murder that Marcus knows nothing about.  But, his sole duty right now is to protect Khaat, no matter what, no matter who else might be at risk.  

He LOVES espionage of all sorts, and besides that, I just am really crushing on his pb.  Good oggling potential.  I gotta let him out of the espionage box a bit, I think.  He's an adventure junkie.

We could also do some sort of adventure with Michael with perhaps an npc that lets jack put the idea of knights watch into michael's head.  i'm open to all sorts of ideas.  but--something that occured to me that might manage the knights watch and the wife thing is that i have an npc, Alete, who is an old flame of Michael's. She was a catburglar like Michael, but she's developed arthritis and now has pain and numbness in her hands.  she's literally lost the delicate touch it takes to do the work, and michael's been either bailing her out of jail repeatedly or breaking her out and trying to get her to quit.  We could do some sort of thing there, whether he gets to convince her to stop the work, or whether alete is killed from her own mistakes, idk.  idk if any of that works.  i also considered that if jack had a very close shave in some adventure with michael, michael would even more readily join knights watch, probably with some lame excuse to cover up his need to watch over her.

i'm good with the werewolf thing, and i'm good with the ideas for lee. it all sounds like fun to me.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kipling Parsons Sun May 10, 2015 1:29 am

I have three plans for MArcus for spying.
+Spies on the Blood pack for Jack?
+Spies on Claire/Elsie for Lee, since they both seem to have some suspicious involvement with the American DEs.
+Teddy gets Marcus to spy on Lily for him.

So our thread ideas.
+Jack/Michael go to bail out/save Alete, and Jack decides to ask Michael to join Knight's Watch.
+Lee talks to Claire about Gordon Graham.
+Jack tracks down Blood and a battle ensues.
+Zada and Marley cause trouble.

So we gotta figure out where on these. And what on the last one.
Kipling Parsons
Kipling Parsons
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 10, 2015 1:48 am

Marcus would leap headlong into spying on james b/c he has one BFF--and that's Khaat. First time he's made a friend w/ a bodyguarding client--occupation screw up.  But--he's been with her multiple times when James has attacked, and he definitely wants james caught or dead.  If he could vote on the assignment, yeah.  That would be the one.  And that seems like a natural fit for that to lead to the skirmish with the werewolves.

maybe zada and marley need to initiate the war between the de's and the order. maybe they need to take the lead and go on a direct offensive.

wondering if alete needs to unintentionally cause some very direct conflict with michael's value system?  what if she decides to rob some of classified documents on the unspeakables with the intent for this to be her last big score to retire on? what if she had been hired by gideon pierce?  she wouldn't know that michael is an unspeakable.  And she would figure that stealing the documents wouldn't really hurt robert, so she thinks no harm done.  that would mean michael and jack need to either stop her, catch her, arrest her, or something.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun May 10, 2015 4:19 am

He can go with Gabby. Gabby's a werewolf so he can help inform on werewolf stuff.

That sounds perfect. Makes sense too.

I like that. It'll add angst for Michael which will amuse Jack.

I'd also love to go on a mission for rescuing those kids. I think Kip needs to rescue a kid.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 10, 2015 5:17 am

I am officially excited.  Where would you like to start?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun May 10, 2015 5:37 am

For sure, I'd love a kid rescue mission. Jack/Kip/your people. If you could start that, I'd appreciate it.

I could start a thread with Jack meeting up with Michael to find Alete.

I can also start a thread with Gabby for Marcus.

Then we should figure out what Zada and Marley are going to do.

And I can start a thread as Claire for Lee, unless you'd like to start that.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 10, 2015 5:48 am

Sounds good.  I'll start the rescue thread.  how would you feel about them snatching sunny or abbey--one or the other or both?

i'll let you start with claire b/c i'm presuming she'll have to read lee in.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top