Got plots?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Got plots? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Got plots?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Got plots? Empty Got plots?

Post by Simon Gnimagnon Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:02 pm

This here is Sim. 27, ex-Hufflepuff, unashamed muggle-lover.

He's a member of the Accidental Magic Reversal Squad and father to two far too well-behaved twin girls. French-Senegalese by nationality, he moved to the UK in his fourth year and ended up staying after he met his future wife. So far, he's spent his entire career in various departments of the Ministry so he's a familiar face for anyone who works there.

He's far too nice and a little bit of a doormat at times, but he needs people to shake his life up! Friends, acquaintances, work-colleagues, heck even secret haters or people who want someone to take advantage of for whatever reason. He's open for literally anything, so if anyone needs a quietly friendly office worker who hates kicking up a fuss but will do his best to do what's right then Sim's your man!

Hit him upppp <3
Simon Gnimagnon
Simon Gnimagnon
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Got plots? Empty Re: Got plots?

Post by Ace A Longbottom Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:22 pm

Caleb probably isn't the best ally for poor Sim.

Claire probably likes him. He seems competent.
Ace A Longbottom
Ace A Longbottom
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Gnimagnon Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:06 pm

Oooh, what did you have in mind? I can see Sim kind of tolerating Caleb, even finding him amusing and being somewhat friendly acquaintances. He'd either low-key be cautious of him or completely underestimate him and end up being taken by horrible surprise at some point. And then try to keep his head down and avoid him as best he can. Can probably be pressured/blackmailed into things if they're harmless (or seem it).

Sim definitely respects Claire from afar. He's the type to call in for a discreet favour, so if they ever needed a quick & quiet clean-up with one of their law enforcement things he's the man.

We can do a thread, if you like? Absolutely all of my lot are at your disposal. Welcome back! <3
Simon Gnimagnon
Simon Gnimagnon
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiran Hayes Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:08 pm

HEY. HEY HEY HEY.

Like, hi. You know my lot. Do with them what you will.

Also, imagine the hilarity of Sim finding out that Frank was the one who stole the Muggle who almost got got on the street that day?
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 548

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Gnimagnon Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:11 pm

All of them pleaseandthankyou.

Yes! I've decided he's always partnered with Eric #spoilers. So that completely works. (Barb too <3)
Simon Gnimagnon
Simon Gnimagnon
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiran Hayes Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:13 pm

omfg yes. Any excuse for more of him. (she says before he's even shown up)

I really hope it's phrased that way, as well. "Someone stole a Muggle and now we can't figure out what we can do about it." Or whatever. Frank, the thief.

OHHHHH. AND REMEMBER THAT CHARACTER I PITCHED TO YOU THAT I SAID PROBABLY WOULDN'T WORK BUT SHE'D BE AMAAAAZING? WELL GUESS WHO GETS TO MAKE HER NOW.
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Gnimagnon Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:21 pm

You're going to love his intro, I'm sure. Once that's up we can segue quite easily to Sim in another thread. He definitely knows Frank for whatever reason. e.g. "Longbottom's being a pain and demanding access to our classified files again. Do us a favour and go talk him down, Sim." (why do I feel like this probably happens a lot XDD).

OMG OMG OMG. HIOHWFow. The sneaky one? Seriously??  bounce
Simon Gnimagnon
Simon Gnimagnon
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiran Hayes Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:55 pm

Rofl I'm sure it does. I mean, with KW stuff, it would be an easy introduction as well if we wanted to say that's partly where it began.

AND YEAH. EEK.
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Gnimagnon Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:03 am

Yeah, exactly.

Spoiler:

PUMPED.
Simon Gnimagnon
Simon Gnimagnon
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy R. Lupin Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:40 am

SPEAKING OF KW, I recall discussing something about Sim and that, yes? Jog my memory please!

I'm gonna peek at your open thread and if I can't think of anything, I'll try to get a thread going with one of my Ministry folk for them. I feel like a newborn, don't even know where to start.
Teddy R. Lupin
Teddy R. Lupin
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top