Love is worth forgiving
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Love is worth forgiving  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Love is worth forgiving

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love is worth forgiving  Empty Love is worth forgiving

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:12 am

It had been nearly a week since she had found out she was pregnant, and she knew that the first thing she needed to do, after finally getting her feelings straightened out, everything figured out, she had gone to the owelry, and sent a letter. Sylvia was more then happy to be of use, and it had gone straight to Sophia Lestrange, it read:

Sophia,

We need to talk, and it's really, really important. I don't have anything this weekend, and I'm sure I could get out of the school, can you meet me in the Three Broomsticks around 1? Bring some money, we'll have lunch."

Chase

Chase walked down the road quickly, her eyes on her shoes as she kicked up dust. How would her friend react? She had gotten fired up after Andrew had broken up with her? How would she react to Chase.. when she found out she was pregnant, and not with Andrew's kid, but with the guy she had admitted to having a crush on the last time they had met? Her prince Charming, her knight in shining armor, and now.. she had his child growing inside of her. There was still no indication that Chase was pregnant at all, except most non human beings could tell by now, and Chase knew that the second she saw Sophia, she probably didn't have to say a word for the Vampire to know.

Chase pushed open the door to the Three Broomsticks, and was slightly surprised at how quiet it was inside. The last time she had been here it had been full of noisy Hogwarts students, now there were a few grown up wizarding folks, a few who immediately turned around to stare at her. Not exactly at her, but what they sensed in her stomach. She crossed her arms over her stomach and went to find a table out of site of most of the people in the pub, her eyes staying on the door, as one o'clock ticked nearer.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Love is worth forgiving  Empty Re: Love is worth forgiving

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:33 am

Sophia was sitting in her room at the Lestrange Manor as Sylvia Chase's owl came through the window with a letter. As it landed on Sophia's desk and hooted at Sophia she gotten off her bed and smiled. "Hey Sylvia girl, you have a nice flight?"Sophia asked as she took the letter off her leg as Sylvia flew over towards Angel's water dish and owl treats. Sophia knew Angel wouldn't mind for her and Chase's owl gotten along very well and didn't fight. As she opened the letter she read it and set it on her desk and started to get ready for she was only in sweat oants and a tank top with her hair in a messy ponytail. Looking at the clock she seen she still had time.

As she roamed through her closet for something to wear she smiled as she found a strapless blue dress with different colored flowers on it. Putting it on she took her hair down as it fell into her normal everyday curls which she brushed out until the fell into place like she wanted them to. Putting on her black flat shoes she grabbed her black leather jacket and her blue sunglasses and apperated to Hogsmeade with a pop. As she appeared in Hogsmeade she walked throug the crowded street to The Three Broomsticks to meet Chase her best friend. Fianlly reaching the Thrre Broomsticks she pushed opened the door as it tinkled but she simply ignored it focusing her her best friend with red hair. As she looked around she finally found her and smiled. "Hey Chassy."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile.

http://prommafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/demi-lovato-london-rocker-chic.jpeg
^Sophia's look and style

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:39 am

Chase felt the butterflies start in her stomach. She mentally prepared herself for the yelling, just as Jack had done when she found out. Chase nearly winced when she saw her friend walk through the door. She had to know, she just.. she had to! There was no other way, of course Jack had taken it all the wrong way.. Chase was so afraid that Sophia would hate her. Hate her for what she had done to her body, to her life. But somehow, Chase knew that even though it was the worst possible thing. It was also.. the best possible thing she could have ever done.

First off, before she had had almost no friends. Sophia sure, but she was graduated, Jack had left her, Andrew, gone, and her only friend being Elijah.. and now? Now she had made friends with the Herbology Teacher, with Khaat, the head of St. Mungos, and who knew how many other people behind her that Chase had yet to meet. So... she was better off, and she was also.. very happy right now. At this moment in time, Chase wouldn't be anywhere else. She was just, afraid of how Sophia would react.

Chase smiled at her friend. "Sit down.. we have to... well we gotta talk." She said smiling slightly and her eyes fell down to the table top, her hands clenched in front of her on the table. She loosened her hands and looked up at Sophia. "So... you know the last time we met? And I was talking about Andrew, and Elijah, and everything going on in my life? Well.. I guess I felt you deserved to know before you heard from another source." Chase said, letting it go quiet so that Sophia would have time to think things through.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:07 am

Sophia looked at her and nodded as her eyes turned gold with worry in them. As she listened to her story she nodded at everything Chase asked her. "Yeah I remeber you telling me this the last time we were here Chassy."said Sophia softly. As chase told her she might as well tell her before she hears it from another source she looked at Chase and shook her head. "Oh god Chassy, please don't tell me your pregnant with Eli's baby?"Sophia asked her softly. If she was then this wasn't good for her for she heard Eli left people left and right and had sex with different types of girls.

"When did this happen, where did it happen and when?"Sophia asked her as she felt her temper boiling which wasn't a good thing. Sophia was a Lestrange which meant she had temper that she didn't like showing often but when she did it was scary. "So how long have you been pregnant? let me guess a wild guess at this a week?'Sophia asked her angrily as her eyes turned red. Sophia was so angry that she made the window break that wan't to far away from them. As Sophia gotten out her wand she flicked it at the window and muttered "Reparo!" as it repaired itself to it's normal form.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:16 am

Chase looked down and after a moment, nodded at the table. "Yes.. I am.." She whispered, and realized she would be getting another Jack. Would she be losing another of her old best friends? The only one who had stayed by her through all of this? Would finally find she was to disgusting to be around? It was to much for Chase to take, she felt herself shivering, unable to look at Sophia. "About five weeks ago... I only found out I was pregnant last week..." She whispered, slowly looking up at Sophia and terrified at what she saw.

The Vampire's eyes were red, and she looked furious. "It was all a stupid mistake Sophia! Please.. don't be angry at me!" she said, tears welling in her eyes. She couldn't take this, not from Sophia too! Not her last and possibly only best friend! It wasn't fair, all because she made one mistake.. one stupid, stupid mistake. If it had been with Andrew would it have been different? Yes.. it would have, Jack wouldn't have left her, wouldn't have yelled at her. Wouldn't have called her stupid, and insane, and selfish... she wouldn't have lost all of her old friends. Been forced into company she had never known before. Never had a real home...

Chase looked at Sophia with tear filled eyes, and jumped when the window broke. "Please, please don't be upset!" She cried out, people looking at her oddly. "Please... I don't want to lose you too!" She was so near the breaking point. Sure she was happy to have the baby now, she was happy that Elijah decided to stay, she was happy she had made new friends.. but Sophia.. angry with her? It was the last thing Chase wanted, it was like her world had been tipped upside down, and Sophia had been the last thing keeping her feet planted, but now that she was upset... the one person she thought would understand... now that she was upset... it was like that one hold to the ground had been detached, and she was left to fall until she landed on whatever new world she had been thrown into.

"Please don't hate me! Elijah is staying with me.. he wants to help the baby... Khaat understands.. Jen is helping me out.. everyone has been so nice to me, but I can't even keep my best friends! I'm a dirty slut, and no one likes me.. all they care about is the baby, 'is the baby getting enough food?' 'Are you following your diet?' 'Are you writing in your journal?' 'Can't wait for that ultrasound!' Please Sophia.. I need one person who looks at me like a human being! Please don't hate me too!" She said leaning towards Sophia, tears now streaking down her face.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:43 am

Sophia looked at Chase and sighed. "Chassy I'm not mad at you because of that, I'm upset you didn't tell me soonier!"said Sophia angrily. "If I'm your best friend you would had told me the next day not a whole damn week!"said Sophia angrily. "Oh god I can't be doing this, I'm a good Lestrange not a bad one."said Sophia softly to herself. As she took a deep breath to calm herself her eyes turned back to there normal chocolate brown. "Oh Chassy, sorry I gotten angry with you but like I said you should have told me soonier!"said Sophia softly.

Sophia looked at Chase and shook her head. "Chassy you won't lose me, of course I'm upset you didn't tell me soonier but we been through hell and back to throw it all away over this!"said Sophia softly. "Chassy I will never leave you or betray you don't you know that, how many times have I told you that?"Sophia asked her seriously. "Chassy we been best friends since forever were not going to give it up over this are we?"Sophia asked her chuckling. "I'll always be there for you Chassy, not matter what you do for that's what best friends are for."said Sophia smiling. "Besides, we all make stupid mistakes hell I do all the time that what makes us human or vampire!"said Sophia laughing.

Sophia shook her head when Chase told her not to hate her. "Chassy, I will never hate I told you that a million times."said Sophia softly. "I'll be right there behind you every step of the way, and if Eli doesn't help I'll kill him."said Sophia just joking. "We'll all behind you to help you, me, Khaat, my mother, Eli, Jen so you do have people who care!"said Sophia softly. "Just remember that and hold on to that and you'll be fine I promise."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:58 am

Chase looked at her. "I would have told you sooner!" She said her eyes still sparkling with tears. "It's just.. I've had such a bad week Sophia! I thought it would be a good idea to let things settle down before I let someone new in, I mean... I told Jack.. and she screamed at me, asked if I was insane, stupid or just selfish.. threw something.. I'm not talking to her now! I went to St. Mungos, and got a checkup, to see if I really was pregnant, and for a moment I was so sure I wasn't! But I opened my eyes, and the potion was such a beautiful shade of emerald green.. there was no way I wasn't.. that I'm not..." she wrapped her arms around herself.

"Then I had to talk to Elijah.. because I barely know him! I mean sure, we had sex and what not.. but you don't need to know a person to do that! I'm living proof of that! I mean... I felt so horrible all of the time.. and I finally got my head level, to where I could put to sentences together without crying.. look someone in the eye, and actually smile, and that's when I decided to tackle my next obstacle, and that was you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but I had so much other stuff on my mind! I'm sorry." She said looking at Sophia.

"I'm only five weeks.. so I'm not showing, but I'm still in the stage where anything goes wrong.. and the baby could be hurt.. so I have to be so careful... even though.. it wasn't planned, and for a while, I really didn't want it.. I want it now, I mean.. it did nothing wrong right! It was my stupid self that messed up everything.." She looked at Sophia and then felt a smile. "But you know... I'm actually better off with the baby then I was without her.." She said putting her arms around her stomach. "Sure.. I lost Jack.. and Andrew.. and all of my friends, and sure I can't even look at a Gryffindor without thinking of those two, and having to go off to cry.. I'm so shakey I can't even sit still." She said holding up her shaking hands to show Sophia.

"After I found out.. I was so afraid that I would be alone in the world Sophia.. because when I told Elijah, I gave him the choice, I said.. he could walk out right then, and never have to see me again, and I would do it all by myself... I told him that he didn't have to be with me, or help me, or anything at all! And I was so afraid.. I was so afraid that he would turn around and walk away, and forget all about me. Forget he had a child, forget he had gotten a girl pregnant.. but do you know what he did Sophia?" Chase felt herself smile slightly. "He fell to his knees in front of me.. put his hand on my thigh.. and asked what color we should paint the baby's room." Chase choked and put her hand over her mouth.

"I had been so afraid.. so afraid of having no one in the world, graduate.. then have no home.. no family, and have to take care of the baby by myself.. but.. he wants to move to France... he wants to build a house in the country... a place for just us..." Chase realized she was still crying and wiped her eyes on her sleeve. "But.." Chase stopped and looked at Sophia carefully. "I think... I mean.. I know, right now.. he is only with me because it's baby.. not because it's mine, or because he loves me.. it's because he has a baby, and he feels obligated to it.. and.. I don't want that Sophia! You know for yourself! I really like this guy! No... Sophia.. I haven't said this aloud to anyone." Chase leaned forward and felt herself blushing.

"I think I might love him Sophia.. everything about him is.. amazing, everything he loves, is just right, we are opposites on some things, but isn't that alright? Look!" She held up her hand, and showed her the enchanted ring he had given her. "He put our fingers together, it slid down, and then went to just the right size." She said softly, staring at the beautiful ring. "He gave it to me... and I don't know.. I don't know if that was him telling me that he cared for me... but.. I love him, and I just, I hope that someday, he can love me back." She wiped at a few tears and hid her face from Sophia.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Sophia looked at her and nodded understanding where she was coming from. "It ok I understand, it just if you would had told me soonier then I would had been abelto help you."said Sophia softly. "Not that I'm not that I'm still able."said Sophia softly. Sophia shook her head at what she said that Jack that to her. "Well I'm sorry she did that, but were all bound to make stupid mistakes sometimes."sasid Sophia softly. "But I'll be there for you every step of the way, hell I'm a healer for crying out loud!"said Sophia chuckling.

"Well it's good that you talked to him, you two need to know each other really well in order to have this baby or it won't very good for the both of you."said Sophia softly. "Both of you need to spend some more time together and get to know each other, I mean sure yall had sex and all that but how much do you really know about him?"Sophia asked her softly. "I'm not saying he's not a good person, I'm just saying get to know more about him before you get ahead of yourself."said Sophia softly. "Well I'm glad your back to normal again Chassy, but if there's anything I can do let me know your my best friend."said Sophia softly. "I know how you felt Chassy, after I came back from being kidnapped I felt like my soul was given to a dementor for I wasn't happy about anything."said Sophia softly. "But then my life started back in place when I saw my family, friends and Lucas again."said Sophia.

"Chassy you have so much, don't think about the little thingss you don't have they will never get you anywhere in life."said Sophia softly. "Besides if your parents were here right now, they wouldn't want you to be living the way you were they would want to seee the happy bubbly Chase they loved!"said Sophia. "Well... maybe he wants to be with you, maybe he's notjust there for the baby have you thought about that?"Sophia asked her softly. "He must love you some if he had sex with yo."said Sophia softly. "Or maybe he had sex with you because that's what he does is have sex with other girls.'said Sophia.

"But hey I have nothing against him or anything and of course I know you love him, but they key thing is does he love you?" "Ok so he gave you a ring so that proves he cares for, but as what as friend or a lover?"Sophia asked her softly.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:12 am

Chase listened to Sophia and one thing stuck in her mind. Sophia didn't seem to think she knew Elijah at all. "I do know him... maybe not before we had sex.. but I do know him, better then I think I do really.." She bit her lip and then smiled and looked at a distant spot over Sophia's shoulder. "I know that his favorite color is red... and his favorite food is chocolate." She giggled slightly and looked down at her hands on the table. "I know that he doesn't want me to be unhappy, and everytime we are together... and every time he looks at me.. he smiles." She blushed and kept her eyes on her hands.

"I know that.. he had a really hard past, so hard that he won't tell me it all, I know that... we get along really well, but I don't think he understands me at all.. I've always thought I was a simple person.. apparently not.. because he doesn't seem to get me a lot of the time, probably because I'm weirder then most of the girl's he's probably ever been with." Chase finally looked up at Sophia and smiled. "I have no doubt in my mind, that he only wanted the sex Sophia, I was his friend... he was my best friend, I doubt I was his best friend, but I guess that's how things go eh?" She smiled again and got an odd glazed look in her eyes.

"I really do like him a lot, I don't know if that's love... not at my age I don't think.. people who are older always say 'you don't know the first thing about love' but.. when they were our age, they must have felt something like what I feel right now... right? I mean.. I really, really like him, and no matter what I do... no matter where I am, I'm always thinking about him, I just, I can't get him out of my head. I can't forget the way he smiles at me every time I walk into a room, I can't forget the sparkle in his eyes when he is joking around... I can't forget, anything about him... so, call that what you will, I won't call it love yet." She said shaking her head. "Because love.. it's such a strong word..."
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:51 am

Sophia listned to Chase's story and nodded every now and then and smiled at the tiny little things that made Chase smile. "Well if he smiles when he around you that must tell you something, but I'm not a master at these types of things."said Sophia softly. "It seems you two know alot about each other, and it seems to me both of yall like each other but I could be wrong."said Sophia smiling. "Maybe your changing him Chassy and he knows it and just don't wants to admit it?"Sophia asked him softly. "Who knows Chassy?"Sophia asked her softly as she took a drink of her butterbeer.

"Well of course he wanted to sex Chassy, what man doesn't want it?"Sophia asked her luaghing her tinkling bell laugh. Sophia shrugged. "Yeah I guess so Chassy, but I mean if he gave you and had sex with and smiles when he's around you he cares for you more as a friend I would say."said Sophia softly. "But that's just my opinion."said Sophia. "Hell it might be a friend with benefits kind of relationship for all I know!"said Sophia smirking. "I don't know and I'm not going to find out unless you tell me for your my best friend and I don't butt into your life!"said Sophia softly.

Sophia shook her head. "Well... it can be if you think about him all the time even in your dreams."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia nodded and smiled. "Of course Chassy, that's how they discovered true love is by dating and getting there hearts broken."said Sophia softly. "Which is what happened to you so many times, maybe Eli might be your true loves who knows it possible."said Sophia. "A life without no love isn't no life at all."said Sophia softly. "Love migt be a strong word, but it's what keeps us going on."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top