This was going to be a Vacation - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This was going to be a Vacation - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This was going to be a Vacation

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This was going to be a Vacation - Page 2 Empty Re: This was going to be a Vacation

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:31 am

Christy sighed. She knew exactly where he was coming from the only difference is at least he knew where the body was. "I know. But like I said you just have to be able to breathe first." she replied. "Thats the most important part when dealing with grief like that. Eventually you'll be able to carry on again. I know...trust me...I've lost someone I loved and a baby." she said talking about her miscarriage for the first time since it had happened.

"Things will eventually get better. But first we have got to get you out of your duldrums and the best way to do that is to do something fun!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

This was going to be a Vacation - Page 2 Empty Re: This was going to be a Vacation

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:38 am

"What I'd really like to do is to ogle some men somewhere, that always keeps my mind off of Stanley. By the way, do you know of any bisexual or gay guys?" Daniel asked. He was desperately trying to forget Stanley, he took a deep breath. He exhaled softly in a sigh, smoothing out his wet bathing suit. "I know that if Stanley were here, for only a moment, he'd encourage me to look at some men to fill the void that he has left with his suicide."
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:45 am

"Well..." Christy said as she went off into thought for a second, "There is always my cousin Godric....if I could ever find where he was at." She trailed off trying to think of when the last time she had seen her cousin was. It was probably around the same time that she had went back to Beauxbatons to finish her studies and he had went back to Durmstrang to finish his. She hadn't seen him since but knew he would be around before too much longer.

"He's always looking for someone to be cute arm candy...Not that I'm saying you're arm candy or anything like that, its just he likes his guys cute and you pretty much fit that description." she said sheepishly hoping that she didn't offend him in anyway.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:12 am

"Tell me more about Godric, how old is he? What does he look like?" Daniel's smile turned to a grin. "What are his interests?" He brushed some dark hair out of his eyes, which were a beautiful puppy dog brown as described by many. Daniel had filled out a little since he'd lived with the Dents for a little while in the summer. He had developed some muscle over his arms and his stomach, making him at least a bit attractive. He pursed his lips a little, not realizing he still held his wand.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:30 am

((Sorry I got started making me and Soph a site))

"Well he's my age just younger by a couple of minutes." she said starting to explain Godric to him. "We pretty much look just about the same except I'm a girl. He's pretty hard to tell what his interests are because he keeps to himself a lot. he does like collecting swords and daggers and keeps a pet snake." she said feeling really bad she didn't know her cousin as well as she thought she did. But then again it had been a long time. "I'm sorry I haven't seen him in months. I miss him. We can normally communicate without even talking. Its really weird for a lot of people to see."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:40 am

(Don't worry about it! I should start my own site again. I had one before but I abandoned it long ago 'cause no one was going. However, next site I start is not going to be an HP site. It'll be an original fiction site)

Daniel smiled, "I want to meet him one of these days, maybe fall in love. I know I can charm him if I wanna". Daniel blushed softly. He started having impure thoughts, but dismissed them or tried to. "I bet he's beautiful, just like you are" he giggled. He sat down on a rock, examining the wand in his hand. It made his hands look smaller in comparison. "I wish he were around".
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:45 am

(Awesome I'm in the middle of re-doing my hp site)

"He might just end up charming you." she said laughing a little. "Well thanks but I can't really take credit for it." she said smiling. "I'm a half veela. Godric might end up charming you because he's a quatre-veela just to give you fair warning." She noticed his mood turning back towards sour and grimaced before smiling again. "Come on! We can't have you getting sad again! I've worked too hard to make you at least blush if not smile!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:55 am

Daniel smiled, "Half-Veela? Oh...my...I had a weakness for male Veelas, I've overcome it since staying with a couple people who convinced me that I shouldn't have the feelings". He grinned, "Let me know when the guy comes around. I wanna try and see if I can wrestle my way into his heart. I don't care if he is quarter Veela, I'm gonna try when I have the opportunity to do so". He gripped his wand and traced patterns in the air. Light that came forth formed shapes and patterns, such as birds and firework-like patterns."
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:14 am

"Oh trust me when he comes around you'll be the first one to know other than me." she replied. "I haven't seen him with someone in a while so I don't know if he's been seeing someone while he was back at Durmstrang but I intend to find out." She had a sly smile on her face. That was always one thing Godric had hated about her was that even she knew he was gay before anyone had the chance to tell her because of their connection. She had known all the times he had been in trouble and when Gift had been alive even the snake always had an affection for her. Granted it was probably because she fed it whenever she saw it and it always enjoyed a good mouse to snack on.

"When did you graduate?" she asked curiously. "I'm not trying to pry but I guess I'm curious as other than me who used to skip classes for stuff like this all the time, I never did see many students outside of class."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:28 am

"I graduated a couple years ago" Daniel stated, "I'm 19". He really hoped that he'd meet Godric soon. "I just hope he comes here soon, I've been aching for a date, aching for love. I've been hankering for a warm body to share a bed with". All of it was true. He was aching for someone to be close to. He giggled lightly, "I'm sure Stanley wouldn't mind if I went out with him some day. He'd want for me to move on like I should've a long time ago".

He continued playing with his wand until he "painted" a scene in the sky in a fluorescent string of light from his wand. It was that of two people sitting upon a rock near a lake. He felt daydreamy.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top