This was going to be a Vacation - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This was going to be a Vacation - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This was going to be a Vacation

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This was going to be a Vacation - Page 3 Empty Re: This was going to be a Vacation

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:44 pm

"No wonder I never saw you until now." she replied smiling. "I transferred into Hogwarts last year then left towards the end of the year and finished back up a year early at Beauxbatons...My cousin did the same thing only with his respective school of course." She thought about Godric and how he at first refused to wear the Hogwarts uniforms, walking around to class in his Durmstrang outfits and she let out a giggle.

"Well you are right about that. It probably is past time for you to move on and find someone new to cuddle with. He could never hold it against you because of the fact that it would be what he would want you to do." she replied to his change of subject. "Besides its nice to have someone to just lay in bed with you."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

This was going to be a Vacation - Page 3 Empty Re: This was going to be a Vacation

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:30 pm

"It'd be nice" Daniel said, blushing like mad and hugging himself briefly. He continued making patterns and drawing coherently in the air, smiling as he did so.

"You know, I'm part of the Ministry, a low-ranking Auror. So, I'll have the whole Dementor thing looked into, free of charge, just for you". He smiled softly and touched the woman's shoulder. "I wonder why they'd send something so dark and horrible after someone so pretty and so kind. It's a mystery I want to solve."
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:06 am

"Oh I wouldn't worry about that." she said smiling. "I'm in the German Ministry. I'm working my way up to the the Mistress of Magic there." she continued to say. "I'm going to be an auror for them just like my father and work my way up like he did...." she trailed off thinking about how her father had been murdered and still to this day they didn't know who had done it....well they had accused someone of it but they ended up escaping..she couldn't even remember what happened to that person.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:17 am

"Really? That's neat! Stanley was of German descent, he wanted to be part of the German Ministry after he'd move back there. He was a German immigrant, along with his family. The Steinheims are rich, and could afford all the fees and stuff to migrate" Daniel said, "His family spoiled me because I was his first and last boyfriend. Though they didn't expect the 'last' part". He didn't let the mention of Stanley get him down. He smiled softly, "I finished brewing a few month's supply of Wolfsbane for my little sister. She needs it or she goes crazy".
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:31 am

Christy said there biting her lips thinking. Steinheims, Steinheims....why does that name sound so familiar to me? and then it hit her. Oh mein Gott! They were friends of my parents! She smiled at realizing she knew them but then frowned on the inside because of what had happened. "I know them....At least I did when I was little." she said looking at him.

"Your sister is a werewolf?" she asked looking at him curiously. "Thats neat. My adopted daughter was almost one but thats a long long story."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:40 am

"Stan had a little sister, she was just darling. She went to Beauxbatons though while Stan went to Hogwarts. They were separated because Stan had problems making friends at Beauxbatons, so they had him transferred after first year. He was sorted into Hufflepuff" Daniel said. Then, he thought about Brienne, again. "Yeah, she's a werewolf, I make potions for Brienne. She's in Ravenclaw at Hogwarts, and it's always difficult for her to explain why she has wolf ears and a wolf tail instead of human ones and no tail. Her father became a werewolf in coitus, that's why she has the deformities."
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:55 am

"My mother is the charms professor there." she replied. "Thats neat about your sister. A little weird how it happened but neat. I have no problem with weres whatso ever...Although alot of people I know do." she said frowning. Godric...for one did.

(BTW I love your use of vocabulary...I've never seen anyone use coitus but me! Razz)
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:02 am

(Razz Thanks! I love that word, it's so much cleaner than 'sex')

"It's a shame, really, Brienne did nothing wrong. Well, not anymore since I've given her potions and lots of care. Poor girl, she depends on me and I didn't want it to be that way where it's mainly symbiotic. I wanted to be her friend, a big brother to her, I never wanted to be her main source of sanity. I only wanted her to look up to me, to adore me, to love me. Like I love her. I always wanted someone to talk to" Daniel said, "Brienne used to be a killer, she killed people and livestock until I came around and fixed it. Stanley didn't approve of her, because she was a werewolf".
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:13 am

(I used it on a vocabulary test once and got extra credit for actually knowing it!! Razz)

"Thats horrible." she replied. "But then again have you ever considered teaching her how to make it herself. I know its very dangerous to do and it has to be an exact recipe but don't you think you could teach her how to make it herself? It would mean less work for you and she would have a bit more independance from relying on you." she explained hoping to make sense.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:21 am

(Really? Impressive Razz)

"She's going to learn it in Potions this year. Unfortunately, that teacher's a jackass and since he probably knows that she's a werewolf, he'll make her test the potions the students make. I hope not, but knowing that DEs took over Hogwarts, I wouldn't be surprised. Especially if they knew I was an Auror, and that I was Brienne's guardian" Daniel said, "She bit Stanley one night when he was alive, that was around the time when he started becoming more depressed. When the Slytherins started getting to him more and more, then he decided to end it. His suicide note was held under a bottle of the Wolfsbane I bought for Brienne that he somehow took into the Hufflepuff dorm room".
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top