This was going to be a Vacation - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This was going to be a Vacation - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This was going to be a Vacation

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This was going to be a Vacation - Page 13 Empty Re: This was going to be a Vacation

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:38 am

She couldn't help but to laugh at that. Her brain functioned enough to understand the words he said but not enough for her to form them in her own mouth. "Nun, ich weiß nicht wie es euch geht, aber ich schlief wie ein Toter. Ich glaube, ich bin noch im Halbschlaf." she said in German as she yawned and stretched again very cat-like, her body contorting in postitions that would probably hurt most people.

Her stomach growled at the thought of food. She blushed a little as she sat up in the bed and looked at him slowly starting to wake up a bit more, "Die Idee von Lebensmitteln klingt wirklich gut." she said looking at him curling up against him again now at least awake enough to understand and speak english.

"I guess if you are going to England this year you really should practice your english as much as possible then huh?" she asked looking at him. This was the most talkative she had ever been when first waking up unless she had just seen Godric after a long time of not seeing him. "Maybe I'll see you while you are there. I think they let the students from the other schools go down into the village." she wondered if that were true.

Translations:
Nun, ich weiß nicht wie es euch geht, aber ich schlief wie ein Toter. Ich glaube, ich bin noch im Halbschlaf. Well I don't know about you but I slept like the dead. I still think I'm half asleep.
Die Idee von Lebensmitteln klingt wirklich gut.The idea of food sounds really good.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

This was going to be a Vacation - Page 13 Empty Re: This was going to be a Vacation

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Emil looked at Christy. "I've been practising my English to be as good as I am now. Imagine how great I'll be soon enough. As they always say, immersion is the best way to learn a language. That's how the Rosetta Stone program that the Muggles advertise works. You immerse yourself in the language, and there you go". He shrugged when he heard mention of the village, "I think they do, but don't quote me on that. I hope they do, then I might be able to see you".

He heard a knock, and hurriedly rushed to the door, where a man stood outside with a trolley that had three platters. Each platter had scrambled eggs, toast, packets of butter and jam, a sausage, bacon, pancakes, and scones. It was a huge breakfast on each plate, but Emil was hungry enough to finish his when he got around to eating it. From the door, Emil rolled in the trolley, and gave a plate of food to Christy and Daniel before tucking in to the delicious meal on his plate.

Daniel poked at the pancakes on his plate, they were bouncy and fluffy, just like he liked. The scones were crunchy outside and chewy inside. The bacon was crisp, and the sausage was perfectly browned. Each meal came with just enough jam and butter packets.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:23 pm

"I think you can but don't quote me on that." she said as she looked up to see him walking off to go answer the door. She sighed, Great conversation intteruption. she thought looking over at Daniel to see that he was awake. "Morning sleepy head." she said to him as she saw Emil coming back with the trolley of food. She could smell it before it came all the way in the room

"Wow that smells good." she said as Emil handed her, her platter of food. She looked down knowing there was no way she could eat all of that food. She began eating not talking anymore afterwards. Talking at Breakfast wasn't something that Christy really did having been around a family who everyone was completely grumpy when they first woke up. She ate the eggs, bacon and some of the pancakes and looked at them. "Do either of you want the rest of this?" she asked curiously, "There is no way I can eat all of it. I'm stuffed."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Emil had his breakfast finished in just a few minutes. He ate fast, but sensibly. He saw that Christy couldn't eat any more. "Daniel and I can finish this together. If you'd like". He sat his empty plate onto the trolley, as Daniel did his. The older boy yawned, and stretched onto his bed, and walked over to Christy to see what was left of the meal. The pancakes, scones, sausage and toast sat on the plate waiting to be finished. Daniel took the toast and gave the sausage to Emil. He gave him the scones, too, but kept the pancakes. Those were the best pancakes he tasted in a long time.

"This food is so good, I wonder how the hotel affords to make such nice meals" Daniel said, while Emil glared at him. He was still sore that he had to pay extra to get his room back. They finished the remainder of the food and sat the plate on the trolley. He wheeled it out of the room and down the hall where trolleys were usually placed for pick up, then he ran back to the room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Even Christy had to look at Daniel at that comment. She figured that he just hadn't thought about what he had said and she got up off of the bed. "I'm going to go freshen up while you two finish this." she said as she got her bag and went into the bathroom and jumped in the shower. She was glad to always be taught to be so prepared when it came to going places and she quickly bathed and got out, brushing her teeth.

She got dressed and walked back into the room her hair still wrapped in a towel, "So what do you want to do today?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Emil thought for a minute. "Let's go and find our past lives like you said we would. We'll need to find a magical library though, so we'll all have to pitch in to do so". He went over to the bathroom and got ready himself. He showered, dressed, and threw on some cologne that he bought a couple days earlier. He smelled of roses and other miscellaneous flowers put into the cologne and left to soak until dry of their scents.

Daniel looked back at both of them, he was still tired. "What did I say? What did I say?" He shrugged, looking totally and utterly clueless. He picked up a fancily labeled bottle, it looked sort of like a whiskey bottle. Inside, however, was the cheap cologne that Emil substituted with the good stuff he'd bought. Daniel opened it up, it looked more and more like a whiskey bottle the more he looked at it. He took a swig and sputtered realizing that's not what it actually was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:13 pm

"Well we could always go to my house." she said looking at him smiling. "I have a huge magical library." she went on to say. She did, though. Some of the books in there were at least three times her age and some of them she didn't dare to even touch knowing that they contained information about the dark arts. But that didn't always stop her. She had an unstatisfied curiousity.

Christy looked at Daniel "What are you going on about?" she asked watching up curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:06 am

"Wow, impressive!" Emil said, "Those books will help me with my reading, too!" Of course, he hated reading, but only when it was work. Reading fun or funny stuff like magazines and other entertaining things were right up his alley. It was how he sometimes learned a prank or something to play on a person. He loved pranks, but the one person he'd never prank was Christy. She was perfect in his eyes, too lovely to sit on a whoopie cushion, or to give a Canary Cream to. He hadn't the heart to do that. Never. He wished he could even do a harmless prank that would be funny to both prankster and prankee, but even those he couldn't do.

Daniel managed to stop coughing and spitting long enough to answer and to get a drink of water. He decided to get the latter first, then wonder if he could even answer the former without looking stupid. He got that drink of water, then said "Uhh, nothing".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:17 am

Chritsy loved to read books. She had spent most of her time at home, in the library browsing for a new book to read. It was one of the perks of living in a home that had been in her family since it was created. The only difference was, was that they were no longer Bavarian royalty and had changed their name since then. "Do you want me to apparate us there?" she asked curiously. "It'll take a few hours to get there driving." she said looking at him trying to be helpful.

She turned to Daniel and laughed a little, "Are you ok?" she asked looking at him oddly. She had wondered what it was that he had drank because if it had been alcohol, he really was a wuss at taking a shot.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:30 am

"Sure, apparating would be lovely, however, I can't do it" Emil said, slightly embarrassed, looking up at the clock. It was already one in the afternoon, but that was to be expected when you've been asleep for a long time. You were expected to lose track of it, until you finally looked up at a clock. He peered over at the older boy, who'd been clutching some fancy bottle. He approached him and took the bottle away.

"Silly Daniel, that's not whiskey. That's cologne. The cheap stuff by the looks of it", Emil stated matter-of-factly. "He's been drinking cheap cologne thinking it's whiskey". He took the bottle away and tossed it in a drawer where he placed other cheap/unnecessary toiletries.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top