Bad weather - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bad weather  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bad weather

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bad weather  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad weather

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:55 am

Sammy kind of coughed and laughed at the same time. She got up and stood in front of the werewolf, making sure that the spell came along so that no one could hear. "Excuse me? What you have to do? If that is what you have to do, then how come some werewolfs have vampire friends? That person who turned you has their own brain and you have your own brain. Maybe you need to start using your own brain and make up your own mind about vampires and werewolf. I'm sorry that this has happened to you and I know lots of other werewolfs who feel the same way. But I have never hurt a werewolf and have no intentions of ever hurting one." Sammy said hoping that her words helped the girl, she went over and picked up her things. "I'm sorry if I disturbed you, I will be on my way. Just think about what I said." Sammy said heading for the door.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:02 pm

Remembrance didnt need to think about what was said. What she said was good enough for her. She didnt have to make werewolf friends because she has to listen to the person who turned her into a werewolf since he was someome she was scared of. She looked around for a bit wondering what there would be to do that day.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:04 am

Between the time that Sammy turn away from the girl and getting to the entrance, a thought had erupted in her mind. 'Maybe the girl was being forced to act this way? Maybe the person who turned her is a relative? Maybe her life is in danger and she needs help but doesn't know how to ask?' Sammy stopped in her tracks and turned around facing the girl again. "I'm sorry about what I said. I really am trying to be friends with you. The person that turned you, Do you know who it was? Are they threatening you? Are you in some kind of danger and have no other choice but to act like this? I will help you. I want to help you." Sammy said trying her best to understand the girl and get her to understand. If this didn't work then Sammy would just have to follow her and see where she went and who this person is that changed her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:47 am

"the person to change me. Let me think. Well the person who changed me would be my god father. Even though i have real parents I live with my god parents because for now on by law one of my god parents have to be around when i see my real parents and since my god father is my leagle guardian i have to listen to him no matter what. "She said dimly
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:33 am

Sammy was almost totally shocked to hear this. The poor girl was stuck in a bad situation. But then a thought came to Sammy. "I want to help you. Is there any way that you can leave them for a couple of days and they won't notice? If so what would they go through in order to find you?" Sammy asked her thinking about the hidden cabin she had in the forest of dean, thanks to her ex-husband. "I was hoping that maybe some time away from these people could give you the time to think about things for yourself. There are bad vampires and werewolfs out there and those people deserve what they get. But us good vampires and werewolfs do not deserve to be treated badly just because they are giving us a bad name. I want to try and help you understand this." Sammy said sighing and hoping for the best from this girl.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:43 am

Im gone for days all the time they dont care where i go really as long as i tell them how long im going to be gone and promise to keep my phone on at all times in case i am called for no reason" She said boredly. She took a hot dog from her lunch box which she carried everywhere and ate the meat
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:06 am

Sammy sort of smiled but not to much, it was sad that no one would know she was gone for so long. "Ok, well what would you say to me letting you stay in a cabin I own in the forest of Dean. It's covered by magic so no one will know that you are there and no one but me and my kids know about it." Sammy said knowing that the girl would ask about her kids. Vampire's don't have kids, everyone always asks her about her having kids and her being so young. Sammy was so tired of having to explain.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:45 am

"I'd rather go somewhere else. I dont feel like going to a forest. And i will be in danger if i go there anyways. My brother werewolves are hunting around that area at the moment" She looked around/ "And secretly im not even supposed to let people know im a Werewolf."
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:49 am

Sammy smiled a pinch when she said that she wasn't suppose to let people know shes a werewolf. "It's ok, I think that your just suppose to not let normal people know. Us vampire's will know just by your smell. No offince." Sammy said smiling. She didn't know what she was going to be able to do for the girl. But she wanted so much to help her. "Listen, I want to help you. I really do. There has to be something I can do for you?" Sammy asked her remembering that she could always follow her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:43 am

Remembrance thought for a bit. "There isnt anything you can do for me really. What happens, happens. Whats done, is done." She looked around for a bit not knowing what there was to do at the moment. She looked around at all the people that were there. Why were so many people around but no one that she knew?
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top