Bad weather
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bad weather  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bad weather

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bad weather  Empty Bad weather

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:43 am

Sammy rushed into the Leaky Cauldron drenching wet. She hated the rain, but there was nothing that she could do about it. She walked to the nearest table, put her bags down from that day of shopping, took of her jacket and layed it over the back of the chair. She had on a blue and white striped shirt with "Hufflepuff" yellow words on it, blue jeans with wholes in the knees, and blue and white sneakers. She wore a purse on her shoulder with her wand and lady like stuff in it. She layed the purse on the table and sat down. The waiter came over took her order and she waited for him to come back with her stuff. She could feel the eyes of all the rest of the people in the place on her neck, but she just ignored them and went on with her day.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Bad weather  Empty Re: Bad weather

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:50 am

Remembrance walked down the slippery streets towards the leaky cauldron. She didnt care much about the rain since her machine was waterproof. She wore a boy's black teeshirt with a skate boarder on it and some black jeans. Around her neck was a Necklace with a small sapphire that Was given to her to show she was a ravenclaw. People had always thought it was fake since the sapphire was shaped as a raven but to tell you the thruth she didnt even know if it was real or fake. As the rain got heavier, Remembrance entered the leaky cauldron, checked her machine, then sat down at a table.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:55 am

Being a vampire and all, as soon as the next person entered the pub she could smell the werewolf. It was like wet dog to her. But she was starting to get use to the smell. She turned to see who it was and saw a girl messing with a muggle diabetes machine. This made Sammy frown. The poor dog had diabetes. But just as she was about to go over and say hi the waiter came back with her food and drink. "Thank you." She said to him paying him and watching him leave her. She picked up her fork and started digging in.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:12 am

Remembrance smelled the nasty smell of a vampite in the presence. She had never gotten used to the smell with all of her experiance of staying away from them. Her Sapphire glowed now which also meant that a vampire was near. Another Werewolf had given her the necklace so she knew when to keep guard and when she was free to do whatever.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:17 am

Half way through eating her food the smell of the werewolf got to her and she lost her appitite. But that was to be expected. She didn't know if the werewolf had noticed her but she decided to go over and talk to the werewolf. She left her plate and drink, picked up her bags, then walked over to where the werewolf was sitting. "Um...hello. My name is Samantha Burns. I couldn't help but notice something about you and no dout you have noticed something about me. May I sit down and talk with you?" Sammy asked her, thinking about the year of Hogwarts that was to come and the DE's and demons that would be trouble. Having a werewolf on her side might help a little bit.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:22 am

"What do you want vampire.?" Remembrance said boldly. She didnt like contact with much vampires. The necklace around her neck started to shine brighter than it had before. This meant that the vampire was to close and other werewolves with the same kind of necklace might end up barging in at any moment. Remembrance texted one of the werewolves saying to make sure none of the other ones come.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:30 am

Sammy could tell that this was not going to be an easy task. The girl knew about her vamprism and wasn't happy that she was so close. Sammy looked around to see if anyone heard them. Luckily no one had. But when she looked back the girls blue raven necklass was glowing. Sammy had no idea what it was but she didn't care at the moment. She took a seat then did a spell so that no one else would hear what they where saying. "I'm sorry if me being a vampire is disturbing you, I'm sorry I just wanted to talk. See, I was told by a very reliable sorce that the school is soon going to be taken over by DE's and the resent attacks by Demons in the paper makes it seem more likely everyday. I was just wondering what you thought about this situation." Sammy asked her sounding as serious and diplomatic as possible. She never was good at this. She could only hope that she could make a friend today.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:37 am

"That situation? I really have no comment vampire all i can say is it would be nice to defeat them all but most of us think it would be cool to destroy your kind also so woudlnt really consider going there." She said just as bold as she had always talked to vampires. It was really wierd to be talking to this one and she looked around hoping no fellow werewolves were around to see her like this
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:44 am

Sammy smiled smerkingly. But she knew all to well of that situation. "Really, well I know more about that situation that you know. I not only have werewolf friends. But I was the Co-leader of a group of Half-Breeds who's soul purpose was to make people understand that were not as bad as they think we are. Now I'm not here to fight. I was just hoping that I could make a friend and get help defending those who can't defend themselves. If your going to sit there and be all self ritious just because you think that werewolfs are better thenvampires, I can just go on having a nice rainy day." Sammy said rolling her eyes and laughing at her memories.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:49 am

I really dont care what you do cant you understand that the person who turned me into what i am trained me to hate your kind and thats what im supposed to do." Remembrance said as she got up and began to leave. What was so hard for people to understand is what she never got. It was all wierd and all
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top