Whether The Weather
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Whether The Weather  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Whether The Weather

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whether The Weather  Empty Whether The Weather

Post by Avery Bishop Tue May 27, 2014 9:58 am

Hehy guys. It's raining like mad outside and according to the radar I looked up, most of Texas has it something awful. Power is iffy so my presence here will be iffy. I need to save phone batteries so I'll keep this short. Basically, little posting or Skype for me while this storm is going. And that means I can't finish those sets you asked for, Mars. At least not today.
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Whether The Weather  Empty Re: Whether The Weather

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Tue May 27, 2014 1:53 pm

Okay lovely, stay safe!
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue May 27, 2014 5:21 pm

Yes you stay safe! It happened to us the other night!
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Bridgewood Tue May 27, 2014 5:59 pm

So we have power for a little while, but I think down the road a breaker went weird and it's kinda off and on. I'll try and get some stuff done for y'all before we have to unplug and my battery dies again.
Nessa Bridgewood
Nessa Bridgewood
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top