bad weather. ....
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

bad weather. .... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

bad weather. ....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bad weather. .... Empty bad weather. ....

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:53 am

A storm has just blown through my little town in north east missouri and i have no internet for a while seeing as two of our trees were up rooted and one landed on the phone line. right now im on my cell phone but it is not the best source ill let you all know when they come and get my house and internet fixed.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

bad weather. .... Empty Re: bad weather. ....

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:05 am

;-; Awee, bad storms. I hope everything gets up and running soon Cec!
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:08 am

I think i for got to say it was a tornado but yeah. got to love tonado season. ill be in better contact with nick when he's not at practice work or school so he may be able to help mw convau what's going on to you
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:11 am

Tornados are dumb ._.

Anyways, just do what you can to keep in touch until everything's good again! c:
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:14 am

Okay hit, hopefully my parents will get someone out tonarrow to put the gre internet box back on the house. (Phone line back up) and my co worjers hisbend will come bull the trees up and use them as fier wood.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivah Trenton Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:22 am

Glad you're okay, hope everything gets fixed up quickly for you!
Rivah Trenton
Rivah Trenton
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:32 am

They have had people worjing through the night on getting the power back up and from what i can see through my windows everyone around me has power except myself amd my nighbors one hoise over. hopfully it will all be back up soon and we are at the top of the list for the people to come fix our phone and internet in the morning. for now my phone is almost dead and if my grandparents on the other aide of town have power ill take it over to cjarge it in a few hours because I'm only going to school if the have heat and i don't.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:45 am

The power is back on! Abd it has been for a whike becaise the last time i postee d i webt aheD and pluc hed my phone in and its fully charged... but it looks like the start of a flood out side,
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:41 am

and everything is up and running now. power, internet, phone, no tv but who needs that... we still need a repair guy to come and fix the lines for the phone and internet but other than that we should be good.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top