BrOke THE *wIngs* of A [sonGbird] - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

BrOke THE *wIngs* of A [sonGbird] - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

BrOke THE *wIngs* of A [sonGbird]

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BrOke THE *wIngs* of A [sonGbird] - Page 4 Empty Re: BrOke THE *wIngs* of A [sonGbird]

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:29 am

Chase gasped when her head was suddenly forced backwards. Her eyes found his for a split second before his lips were on hers again. But it wasn't like the kiss where she had kissed him. Oh no, it was full of something else that she couldn't quite grasp. She whimpered slightly against the kiss, unable to break away because of his fingers were on her throat. She whimpered loudly, afraid of breaking the kiss, afraid to keep kissing him. He was right, she wouldn't remember this in the morning.. so.. why not enjoy it? She slowly relaxed, and her whimpers became few and far between.

The second the kiss was done, she stood there for a long moment, her face still turned up to him. She didn't say anything for a long time, her eyes closed as she waited for something more. Anything more, anything to tell her what he wanted. He had kissed her, and even though it kind of made her feel gross inside to admit. She felt sorry for him, even if he said he didn't need her sympathy.. she felt sorry for him, and she understood why Jack did too.

She understood by Jack stayed by his side, even at the risk of her own friendships. Chase felt her whole body go rigid as she stood there and then slowly looked at the ground. "Vito.." She said slowly, and then slowly glanced back up at him. "Vito.. I.." She pulled at her hair and then whimpered softly, her eyes closing as she stood there, her hands falling to her side helplessly.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

BrOke THE *wIngs* of A [sonGbird] - Page 4 Empty Re: BrOke THE *wIngs* of A [sonGbird]

Post by Vito Dee Symons Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:02 am

“You what, Chase? You see, there is nothing to be said on the matter; you cant help me, even if you want to now, and by tomorrow you wont even remember that I answered your questions, so you’ll go back to fighting with Jack about how she was such a fool to bother with me, mmmmk? Stop trying to search for words that you will never be able to speak,” Vito told her sternly to get his point across, hoping that despite the fact that she was drunk, she could fallow those orders at the very least. “What happened to Clara? I quite enjoyed her,” he asked almost expectantly, as if she owed him while in truth he had been the one to rape her mother, kill her family, and nearly kill her as well.

Vito released his grip on the back of Chase’s neck and reached for the bottle of alcohol that was sitting on the nearest table, “I killed your family while you were there and you could have probably saved them. I saw something in Jack’s eyes that I wish I would have never seen in my life. I want to forget about it for the evening- which was what I had planned before you showed up. Time for that fun you said I should have,” Vito spoke before bringing the bottle’s rim to his lips, swallowing a mouthful of his favorite alcoholic drink.

He dropped his arm at his side, still holding the bottle loosely in his fingers, and turned his head back towards Chase so that he could look her in the eyes, “Your damned for kissing me anyway, Chase, what more harm could a few more kisses do you?” he asked, tempting her as if she had a choice. Vito smirked, and brushed his lips along her jaw line, “I wont tell if you don’t.”
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:43 am

Chase stood for a long moment afraid to speak or say anything at all. "Clara.." she whispered and stared up at him, her mind racing. That's right, she had pretended to be someone named Clara Bow, what felt like an eternity ago. When he moved close to her again and his lips touched her jaw, her head tilted back, letting her neck be exposed to him. He said he wouldn't tell. Her whole body was shivering hard. She wanted to, she did, but she thought of Andrew. Andrew.. her love, he would be so hurt if he found out about any of this. She just hoped that his anger would only include her sneaking out, none of this night..

She felt the blood rush up into her face. She staggered backwards. "Vito.. what about Jack.. Andrew... I can't.. you killed my family.. almost me.." It was like the words were hitting home in her alcohol soaked brain. "I can't sleep with you! That's just wrong.." She whispered fear choking her. But no tears came out, she stood there staring at Vito, her face full of shock. But she couldn't help but realize that she wanted to. She wanted to forget it all, and fall in bed with a complete stranger, one who wouldn't let her touch his hair, one who had killed her family, just for the thrill of it. Besides, he had said he wouldn't tell anyone. But coming from him it was like hearing that her parents were going to come back from the dead.

She fell back another step and fell to the floor, unable to keep standing anymore. In fact she was so dizzy she was surprised she had been standing up at all. "Vito.." She whispered and then carefully slid to her knees, rubbing her forehead. "Vito.. I want to, but I can't.. I just can't." She was shaking hard. "Andrew." She looked up at Vito, knowing he didn't even care about her, he just wanted someone to sleep with, but she knew that he needed pity, needed someone to maybe hold him and care for him. But that person was not her. It couldn't be her, not now.. and not ever..
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:39 am

“Then why the f*ck are you still in my bedroom?” Vito growled in reply, staring down at her from where she was sitting on the ground. She had honestly fooled him when she had tilted her head back, “It takes the truth to fool me”, and he wasn’t too happy about it when she refused; he had given her the chance to run and never look back, and yet, she had chosen to stay, but wouldn’t give him what he wanted.
“You’ve made your point, now if you don’t mind, I’d like to get back to having a good evening in my club,” Vito told her sharply, stepping over her as if she were a heap of clothing on the floor, and walked out of his bedroom.

Normally, Vito would never have left someone in his bedroom alone, for he usually feared that they would destroy his things, but he had had enough of Chase Moor, and really just wanted to recover his evening. The female was just as bad as he was; he had seen it in her eyes, only, she had been able to do something Vito had never been able to, and that was to refrain from allowing his emotions to determine how he would act. Why was it that everyone was just like Vito? Well, at least, everyone that insisted upon butting in on his life.

Hopefully she wasn’t anything like Jack, and she didn’t fallow him as he walked slowly down the spiral staircase towards the back of Satin’s. He slipped his hands in his pockets, and despite the irritation he was feeling, his expression remained calm and unreadable as usual; his mask. It really was just like magic the way he could hide his emotions, but the problem was, there were counter-spells that could keep that magic from working, such as Jack Dyllan and other annoyances, and then he would no longer be able to appear calm and cool.

“A wine?” The bartended asked as Vito walked over to the bar and took a seat on one of the barstools, resting his arms on the bar and his chin in the palm of his hand. “No, I’ve got enough in me for now,” he replied with a roll of his dark colored eyes, as if somehow, the other man should have known this…

…but that was just like Vito; always expecting everyone to know just what he needed, despite the fact that he kept everything about himself a secret.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:46 am

The door shut with a snap, and Chase sat there for a long moment, staring ahead as though she were in a trance. He had let her go, with just a kiss to remember him by, a kiss that was full of alcohol and lust. She pulled at her hair and leaned over herself, resting her forehead on the floor. She had to get home, away from this place, away from Vito Dee Symons, who commanded her attention and made her think things she should never be thinking. Like running down the stairs, dragging him up there and pulling him into bed with her. It was the alcohol! Simply the alcohol talking. Had she been sober she probably would have been sick.

Chase slowly crawled to her feet, and with one more look around the room, she felt a small grin escape her lips. "Bombarda.." She whispered and pointed at the glass in his room, it shattered and pieces of glass fell to the floor. She stared at her own jagged reflection in the mirror and smiled again. She would have hell to face at home, completely smashed, with tales of kissing the guy who had killed her family, almost getting into bed with the man.. She flinched and slowly went to the mirror, running her hand along one jagged piece.

It cut her skin, and a small dot of red appeared there, running down the glass, and it felt like the small bit of pain had awakened something in her mind, telling her to run. She took a deep breath, and turned on the spot, going home, to a very very angry Andrew. Not knowing what was in store for her, but hoping beyond hope that she wouldn't remember a thing about that night with Vito Dee Symons in his room.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top