BrOke THE *wIngs* of A [sonGbird] - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

BrOke THE *wIngs* of A [sonGbird] - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

BrOke THE *wIngs* of A [sonGbird]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BrOke THE *wIngs* of A [sonGbird] - Page 3 Empty Re: BrOke THE *wIngs* of A [sonGbird]

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:55 am

Chase was half pulled half carried back into the room with Vito in it, and pushed in so roughly she fell forward onto the floor before the door closed with a snap. Obviously the people who worked for Vito didn't exactly like being in the same room with him. Chase spit out a mouthful of hair and struggled to her feet, pulling her dress down back to where it was supposed to lay before her eyes found Vito's. She was obviously angry at being handled so roughly, but she didn't really care all of a sudden. The way he was smiling.. like Christmas has come early..

Chase gulped and took a step backwards, her heel hitting the door behind her. "Fine.." She said staring at him. "Answer away.." She looked at him hard, then her eyes darted to the window. They hadn't taken her wand away, and she wasn't stupid. But she had no doubt there were people on the other side of the door. Vito wouldn't be stupid enough to fall for the same mistake twice. She gripped her wand in her hand and multicolored sparks flew out the end and died out on the carpet without harm. She obviously was fighting the impulse to spin around and leave the room again, but she didn't, she stayed put, her eyes on Vito.

"So.. You caught me, yay for you, didn't even have to leave you're chair I see." She said angrily, he had said her voice was annoying, so she'd keep talking, just to annoy him. "What do you pay those guys anyway? Not enough probably, seeing as they threw me in here like they were afraid to be in the same room as you, well I'm not." She said reaching up to push hair out of her face, her hand shaking so hard she knew he could tell that was a total lie. She was deadly afraid of any sort of spell this man could throw at her, but she knew his style. He didn't use magic, he didn't need to, he could pin her to this wall.. he could punch her in the face, and there was hardly a thing she could do about it.

Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

BrOke THE *wIngs* of A [sonGbird] - Page 3 Empty Re: BrOke THE *wIngs* of A [sonGbird]

Post by Vito Dee Symons Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:53 am

“The amount of money I pay my employees really is none of your business, Chase, and I promise you, random questions will get you nowhere- in fact, you might just dig yourself a deeper hole,” Vito replied, his face masked by the smoke about him. He grinned at the redhead before him and gestured towards another chair that was in the room, “You might as well have a seat,” he suggested, pointing out that it would in fact be quite a while before she was freed from the room. “Now, for those questions of yours…”

Vito paused for a moment to think, averting his gaze to the ceiling, as if it would help him think. He really did enjoy being asked questions; it reminded him that he had information that Chase had, and that made him feel that he had the upper hand- which in most cases, he did. “What is with my odd fascination for red heads? Yes, we could start there. Have you ever seen someone with a lighter hair color, crack their skull open? Maybe it was riding a bike, or tripping over something? The blood, it trickles down their head and the dark red color is easy to see in their hair. I saw it once and I was instantly obsessed with the color, with redheads,” Vito replied, his tone betraying his amusement with the story despite the expressionless mask he had hid his face with. “Only the real red hair though, the fake stuff irritates me,” he added as if it were a ‘normal’ conversation.

“There, you happy? That is one answer for you, one point in the game- and I’ll answer more questions too, but only one per good dead you do,” Vito offered, putting his cigarette out in the ashtray that was sitting on the nearest table. “It could be having a drink, giving me a few compliments, a kiss, sex, any of the fallowing will get you another answer,” Vito added in order for her to understand the terms and conditions. He tried not to laugh, but it had somehow managed to escape his lips; he really did not enjoy his own laugher, and tried to avoid it whenever possible- or at least change it to make it sound more like his quiet yet threatening voice. But some things were just too amusing for him to contain it.

“I see you still have that cigarette I gave you, you can go ahead and light it with your wand if you’d like.”
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:14 am

His explanation for why he liked red hair had her so revolted that she almost threw up right there. But she kept her dinner down and stared at him for a long moment. He was absolutely vile, completely disgusting and revolting. She wanted to leave the room, leave and never come back, but she knew she couldn't. She was blocked and there was no way out until he let her. Even if it was in a body bag. Shivering hard she sank into the offered chair and glared at him as he mocked her. Made fun of her.. she wanted to scream and punch him, but that would get her no where, probably just more hurt.

She lit her cigarette carefully and inhaled the steadying smoke. It was a horrible habit she would drop, but right now she needed something to make her think more clearly, and these were obviously doing the job. She sank back into the chair and then sat up as fast as she could when he said something about a kiss and sex. "I am not about to kiss you.. or have any type of sexual.. anything with someone like you." She growled.

She glared at him and then realized she didn't have many options for her questions. For she had a lot, and there weren't very many things she could do to get the answers. Besides compliment him and have a drink. But she knew these compliments weren't going to be easy, seeing as she had just insulted him a lot. She took another puff on her cigarette and then sighed loudly. "Fine.. Your Majesty.. I'll have a drink." She hissed and poured herself some of the strong alcohol. She knew it was a bad idea, dulling her senses even more at that point was dangerous, but if it would get her some answers. She drank carefully before setting it down, feeling the lightheadedness settle on her body again. "So.. what's between you and Jack?" She asked weaving in her next question just after she drank the strong liquid.

"I mean.. she's not sexual.. so obviously there's no sex you get out of it.. "I haven't even heard of her getting a date.." She said as an after thought, and took another small sip of the liquid, feeling it burn all the way down her throat, sure she was poisoning her body with every sip of this fiery liquid, but she needed answers, she needed to know why he had killed her family, why he acted the way he did.

"I hope what I'm doing is enough for you.." She growled out in a low voice. "Cause I'm not about to kiss you willingly.." She muttered and then took another puff on her cigarette, the room getting even more scary as it tipped to and fro in front of her, but she kept her head steady, as though that would help, and it mostly just made it worse. "So.. I'll just ask the next question then.." She stared at him and then sat back heavily in the chair. "Why did you kill my family, but leave me alive? Wouldn't it have been easier to just.. kill me along with them.."

She felt her pain leak into her voice, but the only move she made to stop it was take another drink and the room tipped terrifyingly again. "It wasn't like I did anything to you.. even though you did kiss me.." She muttered. "Then raped my mom.. was it just for that? You wanted to have sex with someone? And you couldn't come here where girls just.. throw themselves at you.." She bit on her tongue, a bit harder then she meant to and tasted blood.

"Dammit.." She muttered rubbing her cheek as she forced herself to swallow the salty mixture. She muttered heavily under her breath and then looked at him, seeing him as almost glowing. She looked away quickly and almost cried out when the room gave a nasty tip. Keeping her voice back though, she knew she couldn't look at him, it was to tempting, to tempting to get up and just crawl into his lap, mesh her hands in his hair and pretend he was Andrew. Because if she looked at him just right, he did sort of look like Andrew, through her boozy delusional fog anyway.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:19 am

He could tell by her sudden change in expression that she was disgusted with him and his little story- but he was used to that same expression of disgust after seeing it on Jack’s face many times in the past, so he allowed it to slip past him without giving it too much thought. Too much thought about such things could frustrate Vito, and being a rather moody person already, he knew that that frustration would turn into anger, and then rage in only a matter of seconds. He rubbed his face for a moment and inhaled the smoky air in the room, listening to her annoyingly childish voice as she continued to speak. Vito had known that it would take quite a while to break Chase, but he it hadn’t actually set in until she had refused his offer.

Now, Vito wasn’t ignorant, and so he hadn’t actually expected Chase Moor to give in easily, but even when he knew that he had no obligations and therefore could devote his time to his mind games, the idea of spending a long period of time locked in a room with a particularly annoying female didn’t exactly sound like the best way to spend his evening. He could have any women in the club that he wanted, but to him, teaching Chase a lesson was more important. “Drink up, darling,” he replied with a smirk to her words of disagreement, as if he hadn’t heard a word- but he couldn’t deny the happiness that he felt when she said “Your Majesty”, even if her tone had been extremely sarcastic. Vito had always enjoyed that feeling of power, or of having the upper hand, and so, without realizing it, Chase had actually pleased him with her sarcasm.

“Jack? Oh yes, the one that I’ve been trying to forget about for the past two days- look, if we’re going to start talking about that mess, then your going to need to pass the rest of that bottle my way,” Vito replied, resting his chin upon his knuckles as he leaned forward in his chair after growing tired of the position he had been in earlier. “You honestly have nothing to worry about though, I’ll promise you that,” Vito said with a dramatic roll of his eyes, as if the very mention of the female made him want to bash his head against the nearest wall.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa- slow down, doll,” Vito corrected her, holding up his index finger, “I told you this once- twice now- and I will not repeat myself again; You get one answer per good deed, and so far you have only done one, which was drinking a… healthy amount of that drink in your hands,” he said in that lazy tone of his. His own vision had already begun to jitter and his head was feeling rather fuzzy, so he knew that the alcohol must have started to effect the young female as well. It was a relieving feeling to him, but to Chase, judging by how reluctant she had been to swallow more of the drink, was probably feeling rather ill. “First time drinking then? You are rather convincing when you drink though… it almost appears as if your one of the partygoers downstairs,” Vito complimented her, though his tone was too mocking for it to be taken as a complement at all, “and the way you smoke is very… convincing,” he added, squinting his eyes slightly, as if he were trying to seduce the air about him.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:47 pm

Chase glared at him. One good deed per question, and she was seriously dizzy. What could she do? She slowly stood up and smiled at him seductively. "Oh.. you want something else?" She asked softly and then moved over to him. Putting on leg on each side of him, she leaned forward, not touching his hair and moving her face closer to him. "Well then how's this?" She asked softly, and her lips touched his gently.

The alcohol clouded her mind to the point where she could swear she was kissing Andrew. Not sure of her hands, she moved a bit closer to him, her hand going up to the back of his neck. "Mm." She whispered, her lips close to his, but not touching anymore. "Gonna answer my question now?" She asked opening her eyes. She smiled at him carefully, her eyes clouded over from the alcohol, but it was still oddly clear, as though she were about to cry.

But she moved in today, kissing him again, her hand running across his shoulder, remembering not to touch his hair if she wanted to live. Or at least not get thrown across the room again. She smiled and pressed against him, her hands falling down to his chest, smiling slightly as she pulled away from him gently. "Answer?" She asked softly, smiling at him carefully, almost afraid he would throw her across the room for doing what he asked.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:05 am

Vito’s eyelids snapped shut over his dark colored eyes as he felt Chase’s lips upon his; oh the sweet taste of victory. He curled his fingers into the fabric of that black dress of hers, his nails almost digging deep enough to reach her skin, and pulled her towards him. He certainly hadn’t expected such a response from the girl; she had, after all, had the option of complimenting him still, and he found it rather amusing that she would choose kissing him over sending a compliment his way. Vito smirked when Chase’s hands went around his neck; she had learned her lesson not to touch his hair, and he was proud of himself for pounding it into her skull. “I think someone likes me,” he mocked her, his voice betraying his lust despite his calm face expression.

“It wasn’t for sex, that was just a bonus. I’m assuming you know what I am by now and how someone like me comes to be, and therefore I will expect you to understand what I mean when I say that over time that rage builds up. I need to unlock the rage every now-and-then and that usualy ends with the destruction of many lives. Your house just happened to be the first one on the block… unlucky for you,” Vito answered her, looking away from her lips for a moment to meet her eyes, curious as to what kind of pain or anger he would see in them after sharing such information with her.

“The reason I left you alive was because, to be honest, after nearly drowning and having my back torn to pieces by that door of yours, I’d had enough. By then, the rage had already burned out and there was no need for another kill,” Vito added with an indifferent expression in place.

Sharing such information with Chase did make him feel somewhat on-edge, but he was a poltergeist of his word, and so he answered the female’s questions honestly and without hesitation- though he still made sure not to share any information that she could actually use against him. Knowing that he killed for relief of the hatred he had been created by, really wasn’t information that could get him destroyed, even if he did enjoy watching people ponder over his reasons for murdering so many.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:35 am

Chase gasped slightly when he dug his fingernails into her back. She could feel his fingernails digging in and she let go, her mind reeling. Had she just... kissed him? Kissed HIM?! Her mind was spinning as she sat there, feeling his hand around her waist, keeping her to him. Listening to his explanation, she bit her lip and stared at him. It was like.. he had a reason to have killed her family? She could feel her heart rising into her throat. She had to admit, it was a reason. "So... born from hate..." She said slowly her eyes on his for a long moment.

"Born from hate.. and you just get filled with hate? But why?" She asked softly, her mind filled with questions, but that was the first one that came out. Her house was first on the block, first on the block, and her family died. He had hurt himself, and fled, that was it, that's why he had left after he had killed her. "And.. why did you try to kill me again? I mean.. I was just walking, why did you target me? Besides my hair.." She said reaching up and touching her own hair, and then looking back at him.

She suddenly realized she had just asked more then one question.. three at least. She bit her lip and then sighed. She wasn't sure if another kiss would work, but she knew she was seeing double. He looked exactly like Andrew, and even seemed to have the same smile, except that his was a bit.. off. She smiled slightly and then tugged herself out of his grip. Stepping back, she stumbled and stood there, her eyes staring past his shoulder for a long moment. "May I go now? I don't need those last questions answered.. please.." She whispered and looked down to the ground, hoping that last question didn't count.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:03 am

Now that, on the other hand, was a question that, if answered, could be used to destroy Vito. Not to mention how much pain, fear, and anger he felt deep within himself whenever he faced those thoughts himself- let alone turned those thoughts into words, and shared those words with someone he wished would just disappear from the face of the earth. “Yeah, get out,” Vito growled suddenly after she had backed away from him so that they were no longer touching. He turned his back to her and slipped his hands into his pockets, “I can only imagine how much fun it will be for you to tell Jack about our little run-in. You beautiful hypocrite…” Vito said, fallowed by a cold laugh that he had to force out of his throat- though it sounded convincing enough, and was low enough for it not to bother him. It was only the honest laughter that bothered Vito.

Vito could see himself in the mirror on the other side of the room, and couldn’t keep his eyes from drifting slowly in the direction of the reflective glass, which he gazed into for a moment, examining his every feature. His hair was somewhat messy because of Chase- Vito ran a hand through his hair- and his suit jacket was falling off of his shoulders- Vito pulled the jacket further over his shoulders and smoothed out his tie. There. Perfection once more. Vito tilted his head upward a bit, his nose pointed towards the ceiling slightly yet noticeably.

He turned around once more, assuming that the redhead had left; he had accomplished what he wanted, and therefore, found no ruther reason to keep Chase locked in the room. She had kissed him… willingly, and Vito knew that that alone could do enough psychological damage to the girl to tear her apart. “Have a good night,” he told her, his every word as sarcastic as ever.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:12 am

Chase stared at him. He was dismissing her, and her mind was reeling. He was just letting her go, and was staring at him as he assumed perfection once more. Assumed.. she had assumed he was completely evil, assumed that he was a horrible evil man, but his kiss.. Her hand found her lips and she stared at Vito. "Wait.." She whispered and walked forward, half stumbling half walking towards him, her hand finding his jacket sleeve, but then she stopped and moved away again. Her hair falling into her face. "Vito.." She said suddenly, her face towards the ground.

"I am sorry, I mean.. I may be drunk.. but I do know what just happened." She said glancing up at him. "I might not remember it in the morning.. and somehow I wish I could.." She glanced away from Vito and her hand flew through her hair, pushing it back out of her face. "Vito.." She glanced up at him and then away again. "I am sorry.. sorry for you, I mean..Oh, I don't know what I mean.. it's just.. you were born with so much hate, and no one ever showed you kindness.. if there is anything I can do to.. to.. ease your suffering, anything at all.. please, let me know now.." She said softly, looking at the ground, her hands crossed in front of him, her mind blissfully blank from the alcohol, knowing she wouldn't remember this part tomorrow at all.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:42 am

No. She was supposed to have left, to have run as fast as her feet would carry her away from him, because that was how it always ended between them. He didn’t want to see her walk towards him again, he wanted her gone. Long gone. Oh, but no, things didn’t ever end the way Vito expected- hell, it was surprising that he hadn’t learned that already, after all of the bad endings he had lived through; and yet, somehow it always shocked him when things didn’t go ‘according to plan’.

“I don’t want your pity,” Vito replied, but he had to admit how strangely relieving those words sounded to his ears. She wanted to help him, she wanted to take away the rage- but no, there was nothing she could do to change the ways things were, not even Vito himself could do that, not even Jack.

“Your right, you wont remember a thing tomorrow morning, you’ve had too much alcohol, so you can go back to wanting to kill me as soon as you wake up,” Vito replied with an expression of indifference in place; his mask. “But you gave up your chance to leave freely when you walked back over to me,” Vito added quietly before snaking his arms around Chase’s waist.

He brought his other arm behind her and wrapped his fingers around the back of her throat, pulling her head upwards slightly so that she was looking at him once more instead of the floor, and crashed his lips against hers, once again tasting victory. He wasn’t accepting her pity- Vito Dee Symons didn’t want people thinking that he was lower than anyone in any way- but he couldn’t deny his enjoyment in taking advantage of her pity.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top