BrOke THE *wIngs* of A [sonGbird] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

BrOke THE *wIngs* of A [sonGbird] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

BrOke THE *wIngs* of A [sonGbird]

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BrOke THE *wIngs* of A [sonGbird] - Page 2 Empty Re: BrOke THE *wIngs* of A [sonGbird]

Post by Chastity Moor Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:33 am

Chase felt her blood run cold. He had caught her bluff, and she knew she had just given away the fact that she was bluffing by a small squeak that had escaped her lips without her meaning it to. She could feel her mind numbing, she was lost.. alone in a room with a murderous man, who had no problem with killing her. He had obviously shown that before... shown he didn't care about her at all, and there was little chance of her making her escape here.

As he walked up to her, she didn't move for a long moment. "Hang over?" She muttered and then groaned again, trying to keep the room from spinning. His lips were so close to her ear she shuddered hard.

Have you ever heard what happens to people who break the rules the Ministry sets, princess? Well, I come in and I punish them.” Vito allowed his lips to hover a few millimeters away from the female’s neck, “But don’t fret, the punishment isn’t all that bad,” he added before kissing her again, waiting for her to beg him to back away from her once more, for he enjoyed it so.

Chase gasped slightly and looked up at him. She could tell her instincts were sliding, hindered by the alcohol she had drunk. "Fine.." She growled, afraid to move, but afraid to stand there, and ended up making a weird half movement away from him, but then stood still against the wall. "If.. if I live to see morning.." She found herself saying, but she growled again and looked up at him, her instincts to survive biting back hard, and making her wince.

"Hangovers.. I can deal with..." She said suddenly, and then wrapped her arms around his neck. "But you couldn't possibly hurt me Vito, for I can give you what you want, I can make Jack jealous.." She said biting her own tongue to keep herself sane. Though.. if this was known as sane she wasn't sure what she would do if she was insane. She flicked her hair away from her eyes and smiled at him. Her was mouth inches from his, but she held back, knowing she didn't want to kiss him. It felt wrong and dirty, as though she wasn't Chase.

She'd much rather be at home, kissing Andrew and perfectly safe from harm, but no she had to come here and get led upstairs into a dark room with a murderous poltergeist.. that was just... swell. "I'll do whatever you ask Vito.." She whispered softly, her hands finding his hair and she pulled on it slightly, in a last ditch effort to keep his head away from hers, while keeping it close enough to shock him at the same time.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

BrOke THE *wIngs* of A [sonGbird] - Page 2 Empty Re: BrOke THE *wIngs* of A [sonGbird]

Post by Vito Dee Symons Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:54 am

He saw it in her eyes, even if it was only for a moment; a flash of fear. As if Chase being a –almost- drunk redhead dressed in slutty clothing wasn’t enough, she had to show fear towards him. Vito parted his lips unintentionally; he was so close to her, and she had her back up against the wall so she really would be able to do nothing about it if he kissed her. She began speaking again, and at first it had all sounded like gargled noise, but then her name was mentioned, and he rolled his dark colored eyes.

He really couldn’t escape Jack, even when he tried his best to. Wasn’t that the point of that evening and the two before that? He had been spending his time drowning himself in music and smoking one cigarette after the next in order to distract himself from his thoughts of her- but then Chase had to go mentioning bringing her up… twice.

“And why the hell would I want to do that? I tried to kill her remember?” Vito replied in a voice that sounded so irritated it was almost as if he had growled the words. He was about to turn his back to the girl for a moment to collect himself, when she ran her fingers through his hair. You didn’t just run your hands through Vito Dee Symons’ hair… everyone knew how much he cared about his appearance, and how he was about keeping his hair combed out of his face- but he could feel her fingers against his skull, feathering the dark brown hair atop his head.

Vito moved his hands to her upper arms and curled his fingers around them, tightening his grip with every word he spoke, “Mistake, darling, that was a big mistake.” He pulled her away from the wall and pushed her backwards; if she fell backwards the way he hoped, her back would collide painfully with one of the wooden bedposts that held his bed together.

The poltergeist turned his head in her direction after looking off to the side to calm himself for a moment, but his expression was eerily calm- almost as if someone had pressed the ‘rewind’ button on life’s remote control and Chase had never touched his hair- or at least, it would have been, had his eyes not betrayed his anger.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:06 am

Chase was thrown to the ground and she collided painfully with the bed post. She cried out and rolled to the side, her mind flashing back to the alleyway again. Was there a better chance of escape now? He had almost kissed her, and her whole body went rigid just thinking about it. Attempting to rise to her feet, she stumbled, the ground tipping away from her and she yelped, falling down again onto her hands and knees.

She knew she had messed up somewhere, probably his hair. Which was odd, Andrew liked it when she put her fingers in his hair, why didn't he? Maybe it was just because he was angry at her, and she could tell that by looking in his reflection. She was rather startled by what she saw though, he stood there, perfectly calm, his eyes blazing with anger, and she sat on the ground, fallen to one side, her dress hiked up to an almost indecent length.

Chase bit her tongue and then slowly got to her feet, using the bedpost to help herself up. "So what?" She growled out. "I thought you might of liked it a bit..." She said wiping her mouth on her arm and leaning against the bedpost. "Most guys like that.." She muttered half to herself, rubbing the area on one of her arms that he had squeezed. "Just thought you might too.." She muttered. "You look like you could use a bit of.. I don't know fun in your life.." She said and looked at him, slowly taking a few steps towards him and falling slightly, until she stood right next to him and looked in the mirror.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:26 am

“Fun is one thing, messing up my hair is another,” Vito replied, but his anger was slowly draining from his eyes as he looked at Chase; he had found her rather unappealing when he had first met her, for she had appeared much too childish and had dressed like a ten-year-old, but what he hadn’t realized was that when she tried to look older, she certainly could.

He hadn’t had nearly enough alcohol to make him drunk, but he could feel those sickening feelings he had been feeling earlier because of what had happened in that alley two days before begin to slowly dissolve as the drink worked its magic. Why hadn’t he turned to alcohol first thing anyway? He couldn’t think of any logical reason why not.

Vito looked at the female beside in his mirror once more and smirked, “Darling, I’m much better looking than most guys, and therefore, the hair is off limits,” He added, turning around so that he was actually looking at her rather than at the mirror’s reflective glass. “You’ll do anything I ask, you said?” Vito asked her, and it was clear in those eyes of his that he was not only going to take her up on that offer, but take advantage of it. “Red hair looks even more amazing with blood in it,” Vito thought aloud, taking a step towards her once more, “But I’d hate to get blood all over… you dressed up for me after all,” he continued, his smirk never leaving his face.

Now, Vito had always been a rather moody person, but it seemed that he was shifting between anger and lust every few minutes- though Chase was partly to blame for that, taking on the role of Clara Bow. “Now, what about those questions you wanted me to answer?” he purred. His hair was much messier than he would have liked thanks to Chase, but despite his almost unpredictable bouts of anger, he managed to keep himself looking as well-kept as he had appeared before Chase had even approached him.

He had much too much self-confidence though, that much was and always would be clear.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:39 am

Chase felt her mind flash back to Andrew. Vito was NOT better looking then him, but she wasn't about to say that. This might just save her life.. well it would have had he not said the thing about blood in her hair. She flinched away from him and felt herself fall back a step, he may be good looking, but she suddenly had her mind set on one thing and one thing only. Andrew. She backed up, and felt fear cross her face again. Questions? What questions? Her mind was so fuzzed out now, that she didn't even realize the stance she was taking against the wall. And it looked even more appealing, showing off every angle of her body.

Chase looked up at him for a very long moment, her eyes set on his, searching as though looking for something human in them. Though at the moment, there didn't seem to be any. He was amused, and his hair was messed up. She felt a smile slide across her face at his hair. He looked hot like that, his hair kinda messed up in the back, a rather evil grin on his face. And she felt herself move a step forward.

"No! Chase stop it! Don't go towards him! Think of Andrew... what would he do? I'll tell you what he'll do! He'll not only kick you out, but he'll dump you to!" Chase literally felt a pang in her heart at the very thought. Losing Andrew, it would be worse then dying to this man. She suddenly puffed up her chest and looked him straight in the eye. "You may be... really.. really... F*cking hot... but I won't let you.." She didn't know what she was really talking about, or what his intentions were, but now, now she was scared and angry at the same time. "I won't let you touch me.." She said completely taking back what she had just said.

She backed against a wall again, and knew it was probably the worst things he could say to him at that point. It was the worst thing she could possibly do in that situation, she should have just let him have his way, then gone crying home to Andrew. But no, she had to be defiant, she had to be rebellious.. and now.. well now she was going to die. "No.." She suddenly shook her head and then looked right up at him again. "Do your worst!" She growled out, and then spit on his shoe.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:06 am

It wasn’t the first time she’d spit on him, but it sure as hell took him by surprise just as much the second time… and after surprise came the anger. Was she committing suicide? Had she come to him wanting to end her life, figuring that he would do it without question? Well, if that was the case, she’d been right, but it wasn’t a quick death- no, she had fooled him, and had spat at him, he was all for mind games now. “You won’t let me touch you? Hmmmm, maybe you should have told yourself that before you came, Clara,” he replied. She had backed herself against the wall, and couldn’t have made things any easier for Vito.

“My worst? Then how about a little game; it has been a while since I’ve gotten to play a mind game. You did say that I could use a bit of fun, didn’t you?” Vito spoke, imitating thoughtfulness though it was clear that he had already made up his mind. “Here is how the game works: I wont touch you, but I will lock the door”- Vito pulled his wand out of his pocket effortlessly and gave it a dramatic wave, and with a click, the only door leading out of the bedroom locked- “and the windows”- another click- “and if you apperate out of here, I’ll be sure to come with you.” Vito got closer to her and brought his lips close to hers, “and you can get out of here when you give up,” he whispered, before turning away and sitting down in his armchair, crossing his ankles, smirking at her.

Vito dug a pack of cigarettes out of one of the pockets in his dark colored suit jacket and peeled the plastic off, sliding a cancer stick out of the box for himself. “I’ve got plenty of cigarettes and alcohol, just ask when you want some,” Vito offered, making sure to use the word ‘when’ rather than ‘if’ to point out just how big of a mess the girl had gotten herself into. Vito held the cigarette loosely in-between his lips and brought the tip of his wand to the end of it, lighting it with ease.

The poltergeist took the cigarette out of his mouth and held it in-between two of his fingers, blowing a cloud of gray smoke out of his parted lips, enjoying the smoke’s scent, which was most likely clinging to his hair and his clothing. “You know, I’m glad you decided to stop by,” he spoke mockingly, not even bothering to look up from his cigarette to examine her expression.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:18 am

Chase felt as though her feet had been glued to the floor. He was locking all of the exits, and she felt like she was being confined in a coffin. She stared a Vito as though he had gone insane. He was literally locking her down, and not doing a thing about it. Her mind was freaking out, what were his intentions about this? He hadn't even done what she had expected him to. It was like this man was never predictable. She'd rather get her ass kicked, then be sent home to Andrew again. But no.. he was playing mind games with her.

"What does it mean.. when I give up?" She asked softly her eyes darting around the room as though looking for an exit. The cloud of smoke that filled the room with the cigarette made her want to puke. How had she even dared put that to her lips, but she could feel it calling her name. She knew she would feel better and be able to think more clearly if she just grabbed one. But she wouldn't! She couldn't.. there was probably poison in whatever he gave her. She could wait him out.. but what good would that do? She was given alcohol and cigarettes, she would die from both of them.. and she was trapped in a room with Vito Dee Symons. She was gonna die for sure.

She suddenly walked across the room as though she had to make sure it was locked. Tugging on it, she found it useless, going to the door she did the same, yanking on the doorknob for a while before she spun around and faced Vito. "what do you want then? There has to be something... Fine.. let me ask my questions.." She slowly slid to the ground in front of the door, as though she were the one keeping him hostage. "Why do you hate me? What's power do you hold over Jack? What is with your odd fascination for red heads? I learned about your kind, you're born from hate... who's your master then?" She rambled on as though she had no control over what she said.

Finally she stood up and went over to him. She had given in and she reached out and grabbed a cigarette. She suddenly realized she had her wand on her at that very moment. She hiked up her dress so that the one that wasn't always seen was shown, and there was a black garter keeping her wand against her thigh. She grinned at him and pointed at the door. "Alohomora!" She said proudly, waiting for the simple click that would open it for her and let her run as fast as she could away from this man, and away from this room.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:47 am

Click. And she ran.

Vito had to sit there for a moment silently to process what had actually happened; he hadn’t even considered the fact that perhaps she had remembered to bring her wand with her, because for some reason he had assumed that she had been stupid enough to think that she could ask her questions and leave without a problem. However, she clearly had her wand with her the entire time.

His legs twitched, telling him to get up out of his chair and run after her instinctively and break her ankles to keep her from running again, but he knew he wouldn’t be able to catch her after giving her such a head start, and he had an idea after giving it a moment or two of thought.

Shifting slightly in his chair, Vito dug inside his pockets and produced a sleek black cell phone, its screen lighting up when he touched it. He brought the muggle device to his ear and smirked when the person he had called answered the phone with an annoyed “what now?” “A female with red hair dressed in black is running down the stairs as we speak, but the problem is, I don’t want her to leave just yet,” Vito spoke into the mouthpiece tapping the end of his cigarette against his bedside table.

The employee on the other line knew what Vito wanted and his quick breathing was to be heard as he no-doubt sprinted in front of the main exit to stop the redhead. “Oh, but don’t hang up just yet, I want to talk to her,” Vito told him, bringing his cigarette to his lips once more to inhale more of the beautiful smoke.

An expression of confusion passed over the employee’s face, but he would do as he was told and stop the redhead female Vito spoke of when she headed his way, because honestly he didn’t want to loose his job, it paid well enough and he was happy with that. “I’ll hand her the phone when I catch her,” he replied.

(Sorry for godmodding towards the beginning, but I didn’t think you’d mind)
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:00 am

Caught, Chase was caught, she was right about him getting the entire club to catch her. Well, not the entire club, but a small handful of men. She was caught before she even reached the bottom stair. Her arms pulled roughly behind her back, she growled angrily and realized a phone was being shoved to her ear. "What?" She growled into the mouthpiece before she broke off. She would not go down without a fight. She didn't know what the hell this man wanted, or why he wanted her, but she wouldn't let him take her easily. The men though, they had a really tough grip on her, and weren't prepared to let her go yet.

Chase was suddenly yanked back up the stairs as though the men didn't want to disturb the partiers in the room. Even though they hadn't even glanced at Chase when she had been grabbed so roughly, and she realized this kind of thing must happen often. At least, in Vito's club they did. Pulled up the stairs they stopped and Chase was given the phone again. "What the hell.." she growled as though she had no idea what else to say. The confusion was evident in her voice, her words slurred just a tiny bit. She was obviously out of breath, and her dress was hiked up funny because of her mad grab for a wand, and her run out of the room.

"Listen Vito.. you got something to say.. say it to my face.." She growled. "Did you seriously think I wasn't prepared to leave this room? Did you really think I had forgotten my wand or something? How stupid do you think I am?" She yelled into the phone, completely ignoring anything he might say to her at that point. "Let me go, and I'll leave in peace... I can obviously see you weren't about to answer me in any way.. so I'll just leave and be happy alright? Leave you alone, leave me alone, no one hurt.." Her voice was starting to calm down, along with her breathing, but the men were still holding onto her arms tightly. One grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. Growling she stared at the man before yanking her head away from him, knowing it would hurt if she didn't have so much adrenaline pumping through her veins.

"So come out and fight me like a man.. not that you are a man.. but who needs to know that.." She growled into the mouthpiece and then shut her mouth, refusing to say another word into the phone. She had made her point, made her demands, and now she had to listen to her death sentence, because she severely doubted that he would just let her go scotch free. In fact, she was hanging her head in shame, knowing at some point the men would move her back into that dreadful room, where who knew what would happen to her. A hot flash crossed her body so fast it felt like she had just swallowed some scalding hot tea. Her mind was realizing the worst possible thought she could think in that situation.

Chase was going to die.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:47 am

Vito listened as Chase began to yell on the other line- well, they had caught her, he was pleased with the people who worked for him for once. His lips curled upward into yet another smirk and he replied after listening to her rant, “Bravo… I didn’t see that one coming,” he said simply, blowing another cloud of gray smoke out of his parted lips before continuing slowly and quietly as always, “You didn’t exactly give me a chance to answer your questions, did you doll?” he asked, fallowed by an icy chuckle that somehow expressed both amusement and irritation at once. “Oh shhh, enough yelling your voice is really starting to get on my nerves. You want to come back in now? I don’t think you want to make me come get you…”

The poltergeist flipped the phone shut and slipped it back into his pocket before leaning back in his chair so that his head was rested comfortably against the back of it. He folded his hands and rested them on his chest, his cigarette burning down slowly in-between his lips as he kept his eyes on the door, expecting to see her in the doorframe soon enough.

There were some days when things just wouldn’t go as Vito planned; he would try, and fail, and try, and get kicked in the side by an angry redhead, and fail- but then there were those days when Vito got really lucky, and his cruelty came as naturally as a snake’s. Vito rolled his eyes; no, not a snake, he wasn’t a part of the worship of that wacko, Voldamort. No wonder the guy had chosen snakes as the symbol to branded his followers with, he looked a hell of a lot like one. No, Vito was no snake, he was a panther. Vito's expression turned into one of amusement.

Now there was a comparison.

Last edited by Vito Dee Symons on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top