I think i broke a leg
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I think i broke a leg Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I think i broke a leg

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I think i broke a leg Empty I think i broke a leg

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Aurora uses her crutches and walked into the hospital wing. She sat on a bed and looked around. Her leg was wrapped in a pretty long scarf. She looked aroun the room quietly
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

I think i broke a leg Empty Re: I think i broke a leg

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Mariana liked patrolling Hogwarts corridors and floors for no particular reason. She never really got used of loosing her Prefect post though she still tried to take care of order as much as she could. Destiny for today lead her to the Fifth floor. She was looking for her brother hoping he still worked as a Nurse here though by enetering Hospital Wing she saw someone who wasn';t either him or any other nurse. As she saw the scarf she quickly approached. "Wow what happened to you?" she asked speaking to a girl she never met before.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:04 am

Aurora looked up from her leg shocked. She didnt expect to see anyone around at this time of day. "I...I...Ijust tripped... And hurt my leg quite badly." She looked to the ground as she always did.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyssa Llewellyn Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:10 am

Elyssa was wandering the corridors of Hogwarts until she reached the fifth floor. She barely go there except for Transfiguration classes. then, she heard something whispering in the next door. The Hospital wing she thought. Someone might be injured She opened the door and saw two girls talking.The younger one she recognized her in their DADA classes. Feeling awkward being on the doorstep she walked in. Ne..need any he..help? she asked to the young girl and giving a smile to the other. Thinking that she might be a stranger to them she introduced herself. "I'm Elyssa Llewellyn. You're Aurora, right?" she said and giving a shy look to the other who seemed to be a fifth to seventh year, though, she doesn't know her, yet.
Elyssa Llewellyn
Elyssa Llewellyn

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:47 am

Aurora shook her head stil looking at the ground. She hated her leg and was tired. She sat there and yawned.
Yes im aurora..... she spoke calmly
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Mariana looked at the girl not sure what to do. She did know a couple of things about healing though she wasn;t sure anyone would like to trust a stranger. "Here why don't you lay down? Nurse should be around here somewhere..." she asked giving girl a hand in case she needed one. Another gryffindor girl walked into the Hospital wing. "My name is Mariana more commonly known as Mari.." she added quickly.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Hello mari.... As you probably know im known as the shy girl around here... She looked to the ground still talking fast but talking very little
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:16 pm

Mariana raised an eyebrow having blank expression "No i don't to be honest.." she said having a confused look. After all it was hard to know all students at Hogwarts which were numerous. "I'll go find the nurse i'll be right back." she said walking towards the office and nurse's chambers.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Gackt had come late as he had to tend to abby first and all of the planning for their wedding, he hadnt ment to have come so late but it had been unvoidable. He went to the nurses chambers ,put on his scurbs and shoes and scrubbed up to be ready to go for the day.he got his wand and his bag and was about to step out when he heard someone walking towards the nurses chambers."hello is someone there?can i help you?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:04 pm

Aurora looked up. She didnt know this person as well as she didnt know most people. She looked at her leg. Its only a broken leg she sounded as though she knew alot about telling weather its a prained leg or broken one. Im fie with it just being in a cast dont need it healed... she thought it was obvious that she would act like that being muggleborn.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top