I think i broke a leg - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I think i broke a leg - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I think i broke a leg

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I think i broke a leg - Page 2 Empty Re: I think i broke a leg

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:56 pm

[[OOC: He was talking to me]]
Mariana finally spotted the nurse nearby only now realizing alot of Staff had changed nowdays since the day she got at Hogwarts. "There you are..I think we have a broken leg over there sir. Mind to check?" she replied as nurse spoke to her first before she had time to go and knock on the office door.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:59 pm

I know it is broken...... I may be jjust a child but i know a broken bone Aurora smiled shyly as soon as she finished talking

((OOC: Ohhhhhh?!)
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:38 pm

Gackt nodded to the red headed girl."I'll be the judge of that little miss, weither its broken or not. after i have a look at it, it could be only sprained but then again we are having a rash of broken limbs lately,i don't recall hogwarts students being so clumsy when i attended here."he said softly as he walked to the bed where the girl with the limb needed looking after was." little Miss , if you dont mind could you please have a seat and let me do my job, you can see your friend afterward allright?"he said softly as he opened his bag . He took his wand and ran it up down her form while he took his hand and felt her forhead."No tempature, which is good, he put his wand back in his pocket."Im afraid that bone is really broken little one, it's going to need to be healed which im afriad means a cast , but we can outfit you in a lighter cast then years past and i can make it a very nice pink or purple color for you."he said softly to the girl as he took his wand out and gently waved it up and down her leg. he then took a potion out of his bag."you are going to have to drink this, ive flavored it with a bit of strawberry so it doesnt go down so nasty, but you are going to have to stay a few days and then stay off your leg for a bit as well."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:55 pm

Aurora nodded. She drank what she was told to drink. She sat there looking at her leg.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri May 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Gackt came back and went and looked at roras leg."Cast taken off time, do you want to keep it as a thing so you can get signed by your house mates?"her asked as he took his wand and ran it up and down her cast , cracking it open.he then gently lifted out her leg and checked over and washed the cast goo off her. "allright miss rora, you are free to go, next time be more careful."he said as he gave her a pack of chocolate frogs."this is for putting up with me."

Last edited by Gackt Kazama on Fri May 07, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri May 07, 2010 10:08 pm

"potion?" Aurora wasnt the person who enjoyed potions. "oh please anything but the potion!" She was good with making potions but ated drinking them.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top