The Battle For Grimmauld Place - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Battle For Grimmauld Place - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Battle For Grimmauld Place

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Battle For Grimmauld Place - Page 10 Empty Re: The Battle For Grimmauld Place

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:13 am

Daniel reminisced, "He was so beautiful. He loved the outdoors, and all that was good with the world. He wanted to join the Order so he'd help bring back peace and love to the wizarding world. He was all about peace and love, he also worked so hard to try to spread his message to others. Needless to say, it didn't work. Some boys bruised his fragile emotions, they were future Death Eaters by the way, and that's what caused him to do it. Future Death Eaters with nothing better to do than to make a kid feel so bad about himself that he'd end it all. They attacked him for not only his message though, but for his homosexuality. Some days, I swear I see Stanley in the most peculiar places, including the clouds. I could see everything, including those bright, green eyes and his matching hair. Then I just remind myself that he's gone forever." Tears came to Daniel's eyes as he divulged this.

Brienne stumbled and fell down, she tried to crawl away from the battle in order to heal herself up and to check on Daniel. She could follow the blood trail to him, and did. She saw him revealing one of his darkest days to Jack.

Last edited by Brienne Ravenquist on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

The Battle For Grimmauld Place - Page 10 Empty Re: The Battle For Grimmauld Place

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:14 am

Andrian came up behind Jack, placing a hand on her back and peered over her shoulder to see what she was looking at, then frowned at what he saw a young man with jet black hair lying on the ground, dying. "We got to keep moving, it won't be long till a death eater find where we are," he told her looking at her and at the man, he knew she was only trying to help but this was a battle and by the look at his wound they did not have enough time to heal his wounds. So, he raised his wand above the guy and casted a spell to heal some of the wound then gave him a pain killing potion to stop the pain. "Here take it," he handed the potion in front of him and looked around to see if there were any death eater around them.

OC: hope i'm not interuppting anything
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:22 am

Jack was listening to him, nodding carefully as she healed what she could when she suddenly felt something touch her. She gasped and turned on the spot, holding her wand out but pausing before saying any spells. The touch had not seemed hostile. When she saw it was an Order member, she was relieved. He would help Daniel.

But then he said they needed to keep moving. Jack felt her heart drop a bit, but she nodded firmly, knowing that what he said was true. He handed Daniel a potion and healed most of his wounds. She crawled out from her hiding spot and then told Daniel. "You'll be fine, okay?" To ensure that, she said "Protego Horribilis" which would protect him from most Dark Magic...she hoped. She turned back to the Order member and nodded, indicating she was ready to go back into battle.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:24 am

Daniel took the potion, he felt a bit better, but was still in no shape to fight.

"I feel a tad bit alright, but I still feel weak" he said.

He started hallucinating, seeing Stanley right behind Andrian.

"Stan? Is that you?" Daniel's wound-induced delusion prevented him from realizing it wasn't real.

"DJ, be strong, for me", Stan said. His Hufflepuff robes seemed to blow in a non-existent breeze. "Please, Daniel, I love you".

"I love you too, Stan", Daniel said as his hallucination disappeared.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:28 am

((Hey, this is a battle, if you're wounded get to St. Mungos, if you're not, keep fighting, no time to stop and have a discussion here Razz
Sorry))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Weasley Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:52 am

As soon as the door was smashed, battle broke out and although Jen didn’t do anything to begin with, she still felt the full force of some of the spells. The Cruciatus Curse was being thrown around like loose change by their side where as the Order were a little more selective – keeping to Sectumsempra and others akin to that. What that meant, Jen didn’t know but she recognised the fact that no one had noticed her in the throng of people. But why would they? She was hardly the tallest person on the block and it was hard for people to notice things under their feet when they had a bigger problem on their hands.

Jen had given herself some more height though and for that she was glad. That way she could see exactly what was going on – for the most part. She was watching Caelani and it was clear that she was hurt. Quickly weaving herself through the throng of people Jen made her way over to Caelani and Jess who seemed to be genuinely trying to help her. She hissed at the idiot child shooting Bluebell flames everywhere and threw ‘Quietus’ at him – she was sure he couldn’t do non-verbal spells. She put her hand on Caelani’s shoulder and pointed her wand at Jess.

“Back off.” She said dangerously, her eyes flashing with anger. Jen leaned down and helped Caelani up a little, careful not to aggravate the cuts that were quickly appearing. She tapped her wand to her cheek idly before musing, “I feel a sense of Deja Vu. Would you agree?” She flicked her wand at Caelani, casting a pain-relieving spell. She needed to get her out of the battle for a few moments – there she could heal her. “Don’t be a prat let me heal her...” She said, her eyes keeping on Jess for the moment. She bit her lip and shook her head mutely before smiling a little. “I’ll buy you dinner, how’s that?” she smirked. “Just...let me patch her up a bit. Then you can go back to blowing each other’s brains out or whatever."

Quietus at Louis -- It'll just shut you up. The opposite of Sonorus.
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:30 am

"Back off, Jen," Caelani shrugged Jennifer off.

It was one thing to appeal to the Order's sense of decency; but quite another to accept their chivalry once you'd done so. Caelani's request had only been a ruse to lower Jess' guard. She hadn't expected anyone from her own side to come to her assistance.

As Jess lowered his guard, the tip of Calli's wand flipped back toward him. If Jen got in the way, it was her own fault.

"Crucio!"

Crucio - pain in green, for Jess of course.
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:15 am

'Damnit!,' Khaat thought. Rob was here and she knew it. She didn't have to see him to know it. Her rage rose in her like a flashfire. Her hand got a white knuckled grip on her wand. She didn't necessarily want to kill him, but she surely wanted to see him suffer. All the mighty Gryffindor ideals she had went out the window where Rob was concerned. She looked up at Brian, and saw his eyes go wide when his glance met hers. He shook his head at her, trying to get her to stay behind. She had students' lives to protect, and they were far more important than her revenge. If she left her post to go find Rob, she outted the fresh fighters lurking upstairs, and Brian didn't want that to happen. Not yet. He motioned for her to stay put. She rolled her eyes at him in frustration, and gave in to him. She prayed that the first foolish death eater to come up the stairs was her husband.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22572
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:38 am

The moment Jen had reached Caelani, and had dug her wand into his neck, his hands raised, wand held in the air. "I'll have to take you up on that some time," he said, flashing her a quick smile, while watching her closely. For a Death Eater, this one wasn't too bad, she seemed to genuinely care for the well-being of another in her organisation, something he didn't see often in the Death Eaters.

While he watched her he caught movement in his peripheral vision. Without moving, or speaking he threw up defences, quickl, and cleanly, blocking the spell. In a swift movement he brought down his wand and pointed it at the woman's face. "Bombarda," he yelled, quickly swapping targets and taking a few steps back. "Expulso," he shouted at jen
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:56 am

[ I wonder what part of 'not getting the main battle thread too crowded' was too hard for you guys to understand

Also, I said I would delete any unrealistic posts, and there are a lot of them. So I'm deleting them now, and I urge the other admins (Khaat, jess) to help with that too..

And since I know half of you didn't read the rules thread. ORDER IS SUPPOSED TO LOSE, keep that in mind. I want to see the tide of the battle changing now.]
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top