The Battle For Grimmauld Place - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Battle For Grimmauld Place - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Battle For Grimmauld Place

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Battle For Grimmauld Place - Page 9 Empty Re: The Battle For Grimmauld Place

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:50 am

Jack felt the boy go limp. "No, no, no!" She muttered and she turned to him, lightly slapping his face and lifting his eyes. Her hands began shaking as she carefully reached down to his wrist to feel for a pulse. She felt one, a faint one, but nevertheless there. She was flooded with relief.

Now she was focused. She had always disregarded that whole adrenaline in a crisis thing, but now she fully understood. No useful spells came to mind, but she grabbed him from under the arms and began dragging him downstairs, slipping as she went.

Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

The Battle For Grimmauld Place - Page 9 Empty Re: The Battle For Grimmauld Place

Post by Caelani Bittel Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:54 am

"I said I didn't want to kill you," Caelani replied to the child. "Obviously, they need to teach listening skills at Hogwarts as well."

"They're upstairs!" she shouted to the other death eaters, shoving the girl away. "You should probably go back to your dorm where it's safe, ickle."

Caelani would have taken the girl's wand but at that moment, her boyfriend (yeah, he was her boyfriend, otherwise she wouldn't have gone to such lengths to deny it) tried to cut Calli up. At least he was using big boy spells.

"Hey! That hurts!"

Caelani immediately stuffed her fist into the wound to slow the bleed. She wouldn't be able to get to a proper healer till this thing was over. Where were the other Death Eaters when you needed them?

"Okay, Jess, keep your pants on! Please keep your pants on. Even you wouldn't hurry an injured woman, would you?"

((if I missed your spell, it means it didn't hit, I think I'm falling behind))
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:59 am

Jack had to pause on her way. The adrenaline was wearing off and real life was settling back on to her, real life's limitations slowing her down. She paused and pointed her wand at Daniel, kicking herself for not thinking of it earlier. "Wingardium Leviosa."

His limp body began to lighten and she was able to sprint towards the kitchen, slowed down as she dragged Daniel, who floated off the ground slightly. She casted Protego in front of them and pushed her way back into the kitchen, pulling Daniel in as the charm wore off and he fell limp again. She caught him.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:00 am

Daniel felt himself hurt, but didn't know where. He left the state of unconsciousness quickly, but slipped in and out repeatedly. His pulse was indeed weakened by blood from his wounds. He hadn't the stamina Brienne had. She wasn't doing very well, and if she wasn't going to make it, what did he have to live for? Certainly not her anymore.

He suddenly felt the will to live course through him, it was stronger than death's imposing threat.

Brienne feared for her life. "If you weren't gonna kill me, you wouldn't put a knife to my throat. Contradictory." A moment of fear flashed in her and she started to try to run.

(I actually fix'd it. I screwed up the roleplay I guess. Shoot, I apologize guys.)
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:06 am

Jack glanced at Daniel, seeing him come to and then lose consciousness over and over. She slipped into the kitchen and he slipped out of her grasp. She pulled him towards a table, calling into his ear, "Wake up! C'mon, get up! Just need you to get up for awhile!"

She let go of him and pushed over the table, hoping to use it as a small shelter for him as she healed what she could and then got help. She began dragging him towards the table, slapping his cheeks softly and shaking him as she did.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:12 am

Daniel woke up, his cheeks were bright red from the slaps, but the rest of him was pale. "Is there any way to increase my blood volume?" he asked, shivering and his voice breaking frequently.

"Am I going to die?" Daniel asked, his voice broke with fear and un-health. He fought the urge to sleep, that would get him if nothing else could. Nothing would get him if he could stay away from the sweet urge to sleep and die. His heart rate slowed down when he knew there was no one to hurt him until he was well.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:32 am

Jack had finally moved him behind the table and pulled the table against the wall, keeping him safe in the space between the table and the wall. He had finally woken up and she felt more relief. If he was awake, she knew that he was still alive.

She shook her head and said, "Of course you are not going to die. Why would you, you still have so long to live." She nodded and pulled out her wand. "I have no idea about the blood volume. Just tell me where you are hurt and I can try to heal you, okay?" She nodded encouragingly.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:39 am

Daniel pointed to his many cuts and scrapes from the cutting spell used on him.

"You know, I originally didn't want to be part of the Order. My boyfriend did, but he died long ago. Committed suicide while he was a sixth year Hufflepuff at Hogwarts. I tried but I couldn't save him, he was too far gone when we saw him hanging near the Hufflepuff dorms. I felt so bad that I joined the Order when I was old enough, for his sake, so his dream would be fulfilled."

Daniel's random mumbling and his story was enough to assure anyone that he was alive, well, except Daniel himself who still couldn't believe it.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:46 am

Jess laughed at caelani. "Depends, are their any in the room?" he asked, looking seriously at her. "Now come on, give up," he said, "or i'll make you give up," he said cheerily, lowering his wand slightly. "Need a hand?" he asked, deciding, to use some chivalry, and sticking out his hand to help her to her feet, no way he'd attack someone while they were down.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:53 am

Jack nodded, listening carefully to his story, glad to hear him speaking as she examined him, finding wounds and muttering "Episkey" as she healed all of the wounds that she could. She realized why people tried to keep injured people talking. It did not mean they weren't dying, because at any second they could trail off and die. It was comforting to the person handling them. It kept them calm and focused.

She nodded again and said, "What was he like, if you don't mind me asking?" She needed to keep him talking as she healed him.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top