The Battle For Grimmauld Place - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Battle For Grimmauld Place - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Battle For Grimmauld Place

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Battle For Grimmauld Place - Page 5 Empty Re: The Battle For Grimmauld Place

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:52 am

Thaor laughed as Andrew's spell barely hit him, most of it was blocked by the shield charm. Is that the best you've got? Thaor laughed. Incarcerous Thaor said as ropes shot towards Andrew out of his wand.

Thaor felt a tingling sensation on his left arm where his dark mark was tattooed on. Someones casted the Dark Mark, a bit premature, but a good choice. Thaor thought to himself.

Thoar was a little dazed from the stupify that hit him, but he quickly regained full alertness. You little brat. Avada Kedavra! Thaor bellowed, sending the killing curse at Andrew.

Andrew - Incarcerous - Binds target with ropes
Andrew - Avada Kedavra - Killing Curse
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

The Battle For Grimmauld Place - Page 5 Empty Re: The Battle For Grimmauld Place

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:56 am

It was weird, being here in the thick of the fight. Jack was down in the kitchen, her mask covering up her face, her palms and face sweating. She was hunkered behind the table, waiting for...something. Anything, perhaps. She was utterly lost, she had not expected this...

Suddenly, a cool chill ran over her and a frightening calm took hold of her. A calm that would allow her to face anything, to do whatever was necessary. Her moment of weakness was gone. She was a leader, and it was time to prove it. She stood to her feet and pointed at the nearest Death Eater, saying "Expelliarmus! Stupefy!" hoping that either of them would hit, before saying "Protego!" to protect herself from future spells.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:57 am

[you are supposed to say who you sent the spell at, and what it does at the end of your post]
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:58 am

Ne'Os Felt the shield disappear but saw jess had summoned a snake he flicked his wand and sent the snake flying far across the room where it hit a wall and sat dazed his shield soon came back to life in time to stop Andrews exploding charm (i said i would only lower the shield to my immediate attacker which is Jess atm) He turned his attention to Andrew "Why hello my gun wielding friend. I wonder how Nerissa is doing i was going to bring here but well why let her see me kill you" he said making a motion with his wand pretty much saying that he wished to duel. "It has also been a long time since i saw your brother tell me how does he fair?" he asked knowing his brother was dead.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:06 am

Andrew dodged again, but his foot got caught during the spells attack. He sturggled hard trying to get the rope off, yet it was airtight. "Darnit!" he said and then used Incindio to burn it off. After getting the rope off, he narrowly dodged the Avada Kerdavra. "Is that the best you got you piece of-" he then noticed Ne'Os and then said. "If you hurt her, I swear to god you will regret it. I'll make sure you rot in hell!" He didn't even respond to his brother. He fired a Bombarda Maxima at Ne'os and then another Sutepfy at Thaor.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerezza Ferruccio Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:07 am

Nerezza easily sidestepped the weak Sectumsempra sent to her by the dueling couple. She smirked at them devilishly, her emeralds fading to black. With a cold chuckle, she moved closer to them, sensing their fear quite easily. It was fun to torment the terrified ones. When they told her that she was in for it, she tilted her head back and laughed cruelly, the sound echoing amidst the room as loud as possible amongst the shouting and spells flying all around her. Dodging another hex, she jumped into the air and spun upside down before landing gracefully on her feet, still gaining proximity to the couple. "You have to do better than that, lovebirds. Otherwise, I might be able to kill you both in the same second. Care to press your luck?" She giggled wildly, her face alight with horrible humor. She was close to the frantic couple now, throwing killing curses in their direction again, waiting for one of them to die. It would be any second now.

Suddenly, Nerezza felt a sharp pain form in her arm. Whipping around wildly, she saw the young boy she had sent a spell at earlier aiming a gun in her direction. He had a muggle weapon? How disgusting. The blood from the wound in her arm spilled down onto the floor, staining it crimson. She looked down at it for a second and then back up at Andrew. He looked to be only fifteen. Her onyx eyes glistened murderously behind the stringy black hairs swaying slowly in front of her caramel face. Her fingers that which held her wand were twitching and the smile that formed upon her face was one of mirthless composure, full of a wickedness that she would not be able to stifle.

Her skin faded to a pale white, her eyes turned blood red. Furious, she growled loudly, her roar venomous in its volume. Advancing upon Andrew like a demented inferi, she walked slowly towards him, flicking away the bullets he shot at her with a b0unce back spell. Her crimson eyes shone horribly in the semi-darkness and she stopped at least ten feet away from him, her entire body full of rage. With ease, she slashed her wand in the air violently before screaming, "AVADA KEDAVRA!" Then she screamed the killing and cruciatus curses in her mind, all the while forming the slashing movements in the air, all aimed at Andrew.

The Dragon had been set free.
Nerezza Ferruccio
Nerezza Ferruccio

Number of posts : 83
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:13 am

Andrew nearly yelped as he saw that his bullets had been reflected. He lunged to the left, hoping to avoid the bullets, yet one of his own had managed to hit him in the right thigh. He groaned in pain, yet he quickly used Ekipsky to revive the dead skin, and the pain was almost instantly gone. Thank god for being an intern at St. Mungos. He quickly stood back and rolled as the Avada Kerdavra flew towards him. Now he wasn't going to play fair. Andrew pulled out the Siren and began to strafe as he fired the pistol rapidly. With a few bullets, he curved it so they flew behind the woman and would aim a her back. "Come on you devil! Is that the best you got?!" He then felt his hand became hot as he knew he had overheated the Siren. he would have to wait for it to cool down.

Ekipsky- Healing Spell
The Siren- A magical gun that Andrew now possesses and can curve bullets, heal slight injuries, cause him to turn invisible, and be used as a regular gun when no magic is around.

Last edited by Andrew Thompson on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:15 am

Ne'Os dodged the spell less of dodged but to take up position next to Nerezza he flicked his wand at Andrew "Avada kadavra" he said in a playful voice flicking his wand at him "Oh Andrew how are you going to stop me from doing what i please to her when your dead?" he asked cackling evilly. "Now be a good lad and let this one next to me kill you" he said serious voiced again. He loved the way Nerezza gave into her rage he only hoped she wouldn't turn on him, He felt the move just to stand next to her may prove deadly.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:19 am

Calli leaned around the doorway and into the hall, where most of the battle was raging. She didn't know why it hadn't moved further, and she didn't much care. There were children here. Caelani didn't kill children. There was no point in it, not when they could be taught better.

One of them seemed to be causing an awful lot of disruption for such a small person, though. Calli had ways of dealing with children like that, like making them no longer children.

Transfiguration - aimed at Andrew - I think he'd make a cute bunny rabbit.

Last edited by Caelani Bittel. on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top