Tuscany Trip - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 3 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:30 pm

Khaat let Brian lead her back to the house after they had gone about a half mile down the beach and back. She had suggested that perhaps after she got showered and changed they go for a run down the beach, and that had brought a sparkle of delight to Brian's eyes. As they got back to the house, they smelled food. "We might have to put that off for a little bit, Babe," he said, his stomach growling.

"You are such a foodie," she teased.

"Hey, I burn it all off," he replied laughing. They wiped the sand from their shoes before they entered the house. "It smells good, " Brian told Steven. "Can I safely presume you brewed some coffee for us coffee addicts? Khaat and I could use some."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:47 pm

Steven smiled as Khat and Brain returned from the beach "yeap" he said placing two capachinos on the table in front of them before returning to his cooking as he hummbed to himself happily as he moved the eggs around "so did you have a good nigt?" he asked loking over his shoulder "ok don't awnser, I can tell you did " he said now chukaling and glancing to the bedroom door , his bedroom door wondering just how long she would sleep for but he knew she had drunk alot wether she rembered coming into his room that night he didn't know.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:59 pm

"It wasn't anything like that," Brian laughed. "We were sitting on the terrace and looking at the stars when Khaat fell asleep. I was just comfortable enough that I didn't wake her. It's been a long time since we slept all night under the stars. But I'm starving. How soon before breakfast is ready?"

"Do we have a few minutes to shower and dress, Steven? Or should we wait until after breakfast?" Khaat asked, as Brian poured them both fresh coffee and handed her one. "Thank you, Brian," she said. She wondered what she might wear today. She had some ideas, though.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:18 pm

steven laughed " ok" he said grining "yeap you got about 5 minets before the rolls are done" he said peeking threw the small window in the oven. standing abck up he refilled Brians cup with hot frothy capachino made with a french roasted bean. he layed out 4 plates as he checked everything again "if some sleepy head dosn't sturr soon i will have to go and wake her" he said loking at Brian knowing he knew he ment Ronata,.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:44 pm

"Well, unless you keep it hot for her," Brian suggested. "We'll be right back." They went up to their rooms, and Khaat showered and changed to a hand crochetted halter top and a pair of kicky white shorts with a leather belt and leather sandals. She left her hair long and full, and added a pair of small earrings. She was, after all, on vacation.

She had finished her coffee, and she took her cup and went back downstairs. Brian, she found, was showered and changed as well. He had chosen a pair of jeans, sneakers and a plain cotton shirt in a rather simple plaid of green and blue on a white background. It looked good on him. He'd rolled sleeves up partway to his elbows. He looked comfortable, and she thought he was handsome enough to go anywhere that he had on his agenda for the day's activities.

"No Ronata yet?" Khaat asked. "She must be tired. Oh well, she had a busy day yesterday."

Tuscany Trip - Page 3 Ng5y5d
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Ronata woke and streached forgetting where she was for a moment till she roled and burried her head to the sent of Steven . Quickly she sat up on the bed holdingn her head as it thumped a little reminding her of that night but she just roled to her back and smiled she could hear voices from teh kitchen adn just lay for a second before she realised she would have to pass by them to get to her room with her things in.

Slipping from the bed she opened the door a fraction and looked out seeing Khaat and brian in the living room she sighed . biting her lip slighty she took a deep breath and opend the door walking out of stevens room towards her own
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:27 pm

Khaat and Brian saw Ronata slip off to her own room, but, frankly neither one of them really cared that she had spent the night in his room. It wasn't up to them to approve or disapprove. It truly was none of their business. Personally, it was secretly a bit painful for Khaat to watch. It just reminded her of how quick she had fallen for Rob and how it had ended just as swiftly--but not without leaving her as a single mother and a shattered heart to try to mend alone. As far as she was concerned, she agreed with Brian. Romance was pointless and dangerous. She was perfectly content with Brian's companionship and did not need love. As far as she was concerned, she would never need love again.

She opened the doors and windows to let the new day in, and stepped outside, as if stepping outside could get her away from her own thoughts. Brian followed her outside. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders and hugged her back into his chest. "Let it go, Babe," he said very softly in her ear. "Enjoy paradise for what it is. I'm sorry there are still some things that are painful for you. We'll work through them. I promise."

"I believe you," she said.

"So, forget it, and concentrate on the surprises I have for you today. Its going to be wonderful. I promise."

"I'm completely in your hands," she smiled.

"That's the smile I wanted to see. Come back in and lets have breakfast."

"Okay," she said, following him back inside.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Ronata walked back out several minets later walking over to grab a coffee and sit in abig comfortable sitee far away from the smell of cooking it seem to turn her stomach , something else she put down to having too much drink.

Glancing at the balcomy she sighed as she took a sip of the hot liquid "can you tell the bird to keep it down please " she said groaning as she slid to lay on the counch her eyes closed "I am never touching drink again" she said her arm across her face as she spoke
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:20 pm

Brian wanted to laugh a bit at Ronata's first hangover, but he was too much of a gentleman to do that. He exchanged glances with Khaat. As far as they had seen she'd just had a couple glasses of wine. She obviously could not hold her liquor. Khaat knew what he was thinking and he walked over to Ronata.

"Allow me," he said quietly to Ronata. He laid his hand on her forehead and took a long moment to draw off the aftereffects of her hangover. If she'd have been one of his men, he'd have let her struggle with it. But she was clearly unprepared for it. If, however, she ever did it a second time, she was on her own to recover naturally. He healed her from every trace of the hangover and then double checked to make sure it was all gone before removing his hand. "That should feel better," he said. "But you might not want to repeat that."

He went back to Khaat, "Let me warm up your coffee, Babe." He took their cups, went to the kitchen and refillled them both, and returned hers to her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Steven busyied himself in the kitchen he saw Ronata walk out of his room and smiled to her continuing to ncook . glancing over for only a moment he returtned to the eggs in teh pan soon it was all finished and he lifted a tray carrying it to the table . he sometimes liked the muggle wayu made it more personal.

Placing it down he moved to where Ro sat and sat nexy to her "erm.. I just want to say thank you for last night " he said. Feeling her lean on him he let his arm wrap around her "and don't worry you fell asleep, nothing hapened " he saw her look up at him and smile wraping her arms around his neck he was caught of guard when she actualy kissed him though quick and she pulled away thanking him he was now the one sat bemused and unable to think.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top