Tuscany Trip - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:13 pm

Ronata shook her head "no I think we can act responcibly, wel one of us at least " she said and smiled at both Brian and Khaat "you go and enjoy your selves , you deserve it Khaat after what I was told you went threw" she finshed her drink and placed the glass down on the counter "This land reminds me of my home I'd like to enjoy it for a while before exploring the area" she said patting Stevens had as she moved to the balcony and sat down out of ear shot but not out of sight .

she caught site of steven taking to Khat and Brian about what she didn't know nor was she going to ask she felt things would move between them this holiday and she hoped in the right direction.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:29 pm

Steven turned to Khaat and Brian "ok do ether of you know a nice restaraunt i,d like to take Ro out for lunch .. well dinner tonight " he said softly as he lent on the counter "you know kinda treat her right sort of thing" he looked at Brian "you know" he looked from one other to the other "ok I admit it I like her , I mean realy like her , shes funy beautiful kind the boys like her too, at first i wasn't sure she felt the same but just now..." he said and smiled as he glanced back at her sat on the balcony "I just want to spoil her while were here"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:30 pm

ooc: what? we were talking about something you couldn't hear? i don't remember that.

"Yeah. There's a list of some places in here, " He said laying journal sized book on the counter. "See what you like. Okay, then, Khaat," Brian smiled, digging his keys out of his pocket. He looked at Khaat, "You want to drive it?"

"No," she smiled, picking up her purse. "I want to sightsee. You drive, please." She doublechecked that she had her new wizard camera in her bag and her sunglasses and said, "I'm ready whenever you are."

"Wait til you see," he grinned, taking her hand. "See you two later." He took her to the garage and showed her the amazing luxury sports car. She had no hesitation about letting him drive. They drove for hours, all over countryside and the coast--everywhere closeby. They stopped at a cheesemaker and bought some excellent local cheeses. From there, he took her to an olive grove where they bought fresh olives and the best quality olive oil and basalmic vinegar she'd ever seen. His next stop was to take her to a lemon orchard where they bought a big bag of Italian lemons because they were totally different from anything she'd ever had. Italian lemons were decidedly sweeter, and the owners of the orchard also made homemade limoncello, a wonderful Italian lemon flavored liquor. It made some really good mixed drinks and was good in cooking., They found a farm where they bought a very large basket of fresh fruits and vegetables. Then, in the closest village, they bought some fresh seafood and some of the finest breads and pastries Khaat had seen since she was at school at Beaubatons during the first 3 or 4 years of wizarding school.

Brian said he had arranged for them to have an incredible homecooked genuine Italian meal at the farm where they'd bought the olives and olive oil and vinegar. He said they often did private dinners for hire and that the food was simple but amazing, and was almost always served outside on a patio covered with a pergola covered in grapevines.

Their last stop was a vineyard where Brian bought a couple of bottles of wine to take home and had ordered several cases to be delivered to the house so he could begin to assemble a good wine cellar.

Khaat had taken countless pictures and was feeling, already, more relaxed and rejuvenated than she had in a very, very long time. As they got ready to leave the winery, she leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Thank you," she said softly. "This is already the best vacation I have ever had. And I can't imagine ever wanting to be here with anyone but you."

He smiled and stroked her cheek softly. "My pleasure, Babe. My pleasure."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:09 pm

steven took the journal sized book and looked threw it finding a nice restaraunt not far from there villa and only down the road about two miles "you two have fun" he said wqatching them headed out the door.

he moved to the seat and flicked threw for other atractions in the area, finding one he slimed "Ro fancy a trip into the village of San Gimignano, The village has its own mini tower, the 13th-century birthplace of a famous sculptor and architect, Arnolfo de Cambio, who was involved in the building of Florence Cathedral." he said as she walked over to look over his shoulder as he read to her. He smiled as she agreed saying it sounded wonderful. Grabbing his keys he walked her to the silver car that sat in the garage.

straping in he saw her do the saem and drove off down the road to teh hillside village not far from there villa for a nice day out.

Parking up he offered his arm and together they walked around he showed her the sites then as she said she wanted to shop he told her head had somthing he ahd to do and disapeared returning with a smile on his face.

Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:41 am

"Are you sure you want to go home right now?" Brian asked Khaat. He pointed off into the distance, "Look. What a beautiful sunset over the water. " She looked where he was pointing. It was magnificent. No magic could ever match the natural beauty that was in the world.

"It's incredible," she said softly.

"You know what I want to do?"

"No. Tell me," she said.

"I know a small, candlelit 5 star restaurant overlooking the ocean, and it serves the best Italian food. I would love for us to go back, unload the car, change for a really great dinner. Did you happen to bring, maybe a dress?"

She smiled at him, "Oh, I brought a dress. I did bring a dress." He laughed.

"Shall we, then?" he asked. She nodded. He drove home and they unloaded the car and their new groceries. They went to their rooms and changed for dinner. Khaat went to her closet and pulled out short little cockatil dress. It was a one shoulder ivory lace dress. She liked how it accented her tan. She paired it with a pair of the tallest ivory stillettos she could find. It amde her legs look long and tanned and shapely. She used magic to style her hair in an updo, and fastened it with a gold haircomb studded with little diamonds. She added a pair of diamond earrings and a diamond tennis bracelet. She accented it with a brown silk shawl that she draped over her arm for now, but she thought that perhaps it would be welcome when it got cooler. She added just a touch of a light perfune and, after a quick check, she went downstairs to meet Brian.

He had changed into a pair of dress slacks, dress shirt, and a beautiful black leather blazer. He was incredibly handsome. He was no longer the boy she had accompanied on so many advertures of their imagination. He stood, looking at her, speechless. He cleared his throat nervously. "Wow," he said softly, "That really is some dress."
"It'll do?" she asked. "Oh, yeah," he said, smiling affectionately. "You really are very handsome, Brian," she said, stunned by him tonight. Either that or the Tuscan air was going to her head. "It'll do," he laughed gently.

He took her up the coast to a little place well hidden away from the tourist trade. It was very small and intimate. The maitre'd clearly knew Brian and greeted him by name and commented it was nice to see him bring in a woman for a change, instead of a big group of men, and he commented it was nice to see such a beautiful woman as well. He said he had just the right table for us. He led them out to a beautiful candlelit terrace with just a few tables on it, but Khaat hardly saw anyone else at all except how breathtaking it all was and how perfectly safe and happy she felt to be here with Brian tonight.

The sommelier brought a perfectly chilled bottle of wine for Brian's approval, and he selected it flawlessly like he had been doing it all his life. When the waiter arrived, Brian chose their excellently prepared grilled garlic shrimp with an herb risotto and a frisse salad. He ordered tiramisu for dessert, and ending with espressos as they sat under the stars and listened to the waves lapping gently against the shore.

After dinner, he led her down to the beach where they kicked off their shoes and walked down the beach together, carrying their shoes and just talking. Khaat felt all her stress and all the ugliness from the recent months melting away. Her father had been right when he had told her that a holiday was not only well deserved but much advised. It had been a long time since she had been truly happy, and it was nice to have it back. If no man ever loved her again, living with Brian would still be wonderful. Life was beginning to taste sweet again, and she was liking it.

When they drove home it was late, and the night air was getting cold. They had lost all track of time. She didn't know whether Steven and Ronata were home yet, but if they were she had no desire to disturb them. "I know the perfect nightcap," he smiled. "Find your nightgown, and I'll meet you with it outside in a moment." She changed, went out to the terrace on the second floor, and was just tying her robe as he arrived with two mugs. He handed her one. It was hot cocoa. It made her laugh. He'd changed to his jeans and a longsleeved shirt and he sat beside her in the other lounge chair. It had been a completely perfect day, and now, sitting here in nothing but the silence of the night and the ocean below, they sat together and looked at the stars.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Ronata had heard some one enter the house and sat up in bed slipping from it she slipped on her dressing gown . Opening her door she saw Brain and Khaat returned from ther night out and smiled streching as she glanced back at her own bed. moving to the kitchen she passed Stevens door he lay half covered the heat she saw making his bare skin glisten as she stood loking at him.

It was then she heard him groan his head turned away from her but she could see the frown on his face, and the way his muscles tensed in his chest. as what seemed to her a night mare took hold. He gave a groan again this time louder. Now she looked around knowing Brian and Khaat were out on the balcony she ahd no choice. Moving into teh room she moved to his bed and touched his arm lightly "steven?" she said softly but he turned away from her now his armes raised as he lashed out at some unseen attacker . Ronata grabed his arms "STEVEN!!" she said loudly , his eyes poped open and out of no where he wrapped his arms around her holding her against him. Taken a little by suprise by his actions she sat and let her self hold him back "you were having a nightmare " she said feeling how his heart beat fast against her chest.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:34 pm

Khaat shivered slightly, even having her cocoa. The sea air at night was a bit damp and had chilled her. He reached out his hand to her. She got up and moved to share his chair with him. There was more than enough room for her to slide in beside him. He draped his arm around her shoulder. "Better?" he asked.
"Yes. You're nice and warm," she laughed. He laughed, brushing a lock of hair from her face that the breeze had just blown in front of her eyes.

"I wish I had a nickle for every night we sat and looked up at the stars when we were kids," he sighed, contentedly.

"Remember all those sleepouts with Remus?"

"I do. He taught us a lot about the stars. Those were good times. I would not have traded one of those nights for anything in the world--except maybe one thing."

"One thing?" she frowned. "I can't imagine anything that I'd trade if for."

"I wouldn't trade it--except for this time I have right now with you. I don't remember being happier ever in my life. Not ever. "

She was a bit surprised. As much as he loved Remus, and he'd give one of those nights up to be with her. She curled into his chest, feeling him softly fingering her hair.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Steven had fallen asleep as soon as his head touched the pillow , but his dream was disterbed he felt shivery cold like death its self, his dream beacme cold and dark images flashed in front of him as he stood looking around him a voice called to him at first he thought it was janet built then her realised it was Ronata's black whisps of smoke tiwisted and turned aroiund him as she felt somthing cut him . Looking he saw the red line folowed but the slow oozse of blood from the cut he lasted out but her voice came again stronger this time and closer but again the cuts came now he could not help but try and brake the smoke before it reatched him but then pain hit and he cried out, no sound came from his voice . A strong shout made him open his eyes he saw Ronata in front of him. Still half in his sleep he pulled her to him holding her as if protecting her but he could smell her perfum , feel her warm against his skin again he heard her soft voice say he'd had a night mare.

Moving he looked at her realising he was actualy holding her , he opened his mouth to talk but she placed a single finger on his lips and shushed him. Had she just moved their relashanship on a step for now he didn't care all he knew was he felt her rest her head against his chest and the gentel breese of her breath against him "you know I don't make a habit of taking woman into my bed" he said softly as he stroked her hair "the last one made me get a tattoo" he said feeling her chuckle against him "you do not want to know where it was ether" laugh thought it was the best he had heard "Ronata, Ro I will not make you do anything that you don't want to, you being like this is with me is all I ask right now" .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Khaat woke to the sounds of seagulls crying overhead. She opened her eyes to find brilliant morning sunlight in her face. She looked and found that she was still sharing the lounge chair with Brian on the second floor terrace. She looked back at him and saw he was awake. He had a cup of coffee beside him. He smiled at her.

"Good morning," he smiled.

"We slept outside all night?" she asked, unbelieving.

"How long has it been since we slept out under the stars?" he asked, his eyes sparkling.

"Oh, since before Remus died," she said.

"Indeed. You slept well?"

"Like a baby," she said contentedly. He quickly conjured a second cup of coffee and handed it to her.

"It's not as good as fresh brewed, but it'll still jumpstart you, I"m sure."

"Thanks. You know what I'd like to do?"

"No. What?"

"Take a walk on the beach with our coffee."

"Oh, good idea. " She got up, the cup in her hand, and he followed her. "There is a trail to the beach over here." He took her hand and led her to the beach, making sure she didn't trip on her floor length silk gown and robe.

"I wonder if Steven and Ronata ever got home last night," she said.

"I don't know. I was with you, remember?" he smiled.

"You know they're going to think we were up to something."

"Or that we should have been," he laughed. "My guess is that they didn't see anyone but each other. I'm sure its fine. You know, I really love the feel of the sand under my feet."

"Me too. It wouldn't make me unhappy if we retired here someday."

"Me neither," he laughed. "I think I could really like that. But would you really leave England?"

"To be here, I would," she said. "And there is plenty of room for our kids, grandkids and great grandkids."

"Wait...kids?"

"I meant Abbey and Mis," she laughed.

"Oh!" he sighed with relief. "You almost gave me a panic attack thinking something had happened that I couldn't remember of."

She punched him playfully, "I would hope I would be more memorable than that." They both laughed.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:57 pm

Steven woke feeling a weight on his chest looking down he saw Ronata asleep on himand he gently brushed her hair from her face loving how she felt against him. there had only been one other woman who had made him feel this relaxed and that had been Janet. He wondered just what she would think of her , but in his mind he knew , she would have loved her. Sudenly grabing an Idea he gently slipped out from under her leting her settle back on the bed he dould not help himself but to gently kiss her cheek as he moved out into the kitchen.

Oening the fridge he saw all teh things he needed , setting the coffee maker going for Caffè e latte then he prepared bread and rolls, butter, and jam placing them on a tray with cups and plates picking it up le placed a table cloth on it and moved out side to his suprise he saw down on teh beqach Khaat and Brain and he smiled as he lay out the breackfast things. He then moved back inside to prepare Gorgonzola Cheese Polenta if any body wqanted it he also knew how to make several other dishes including, Egg And Ham Bruschetta, Traditional Italian Breakfast Anise Rings .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top