Tuscany Trip
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip Empty Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:40 pm

Khaat was excited that she was finally going to Tuscany. And it did not bother her one bit that Rob was not with her. She had Brian and her friends. Brian had promised her a seaside villa that was close to vineyards and olive groves and everything she had expected. He had taken her shopping for some new vacation clothes and had bought new luggage for her. He said hers looked shabby. And, well, it did.

Her parents were delighted she was going, and they had taken the babies and Archangel for her. They were happy that she was moving forward with her life and truly enjoying it. They told her to stay as long as she liked.

When they arrived at the villa, its beauty took Khaat's breath away. It was everything she expected and so much more. Beautiful landscaped grounds and trees, a path leading from their old Italian tower to the shore, private sunbathing decks, breathtaking rooms inside. She could not have asked for anything closer to the fantasy of Italy in her mind.

She watched him wave for their luggage to follow, and he took her hand and led her to the house. "I think you're going to like this," he smiled.

Tuscany Trip Sfwc3c
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22569
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Tuscany Trip Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Ronata stood amazed by what she saw it was totaly beautiful compared to her home . she smiled as she watched Khaat and brian move towards a biulding but feeling Steven behind her she could not help grin a little more she felt comfortable round him now. Even more so since he ahd relaxed around her and showed her just what a gentel man he was , kind funny hanson and loving to his kids. " its beautiful" she said softly but steven moved to her side his arm resting around her waist "come on, its all right if you like that sort of thing" she turned to see him looking at her grining and she grined back as they moved to the building and inside.

Ronata moved to an open air balcony and looked out over the sea and olive groves , deep inside she wished Steven would show how he realy felt , she liked him alot but she feared he didn't like her the same why, she hoped his asking was his way to find out.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:08 pm

OOC: "if you like that sort of thing'? what? she doesn't like it? or is it steven who doesn't like it? i'm having a hard time understanding these two. i don't get it. they don't like brians house, they don't like the villa. what's up with them?

Khaat noticed that Brian had had the place well prepared for them. There were bouquets of fresh flowers everywhere, and every door and window was open to let in the fragrant sea air. She went to check out the prestocked kitchen, stocked by her Brian's men for them, as Brian took their luggage to their separate rooms. All the foods were the finest around, the best of everything, amazingly fresh. He was treating her like a queen. Brian was everything that Rob was not. So why did they not, either of them, have the slightest romantic feeling for eath other? Ever? The thought of dating Brian made her feel like it wasn't right, like she would be dating her brother. It was perplexing. Now, when she thought about dating, her first thoughts somehow, strangely, went to Vincent. She sighed heavily. She really was going to have to have a talk with herself about that.

She opened a bottle of the finest Italian prosecco and found where the champagne flutes were kept. "Champagne, anyone?" she asked, pouring herself and Brian a glass.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:22 pm

Ronata moved from steven to Khaat "Thank you Khaat, Brian you have a beautiful place , dipite what others think" she said grining at Steven who had followed her inside "the view is breath taking " she took her glass and sat close by gently sipping her wine as she watched khaat and Brain . Steven she knew he would join her sooner or later and he did sitting next to her on the couch sipping his own drink trying not to blush.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:49 pm

"Steven sometimes thinks everything has to have a cowboy hat on it," Khaat teased, laughing.

"Thank you," Brian said. "My work takes me all over the world, as Khaat may or may not have told you. When Khaat said she wanted to come to Tuscany, well, I just looked for what she would like, and I bought it. Actually, Khaat, ..." he opened a drawer in the kitchen and drew out a set of papers and handed them to her. "Here. For you."

"What's this?" she frowned. She opened the paperwork. It was a deed to the villa, and it had both her name and Brian's listed on it as joint owners. "Brian! What did you do?" she asked, wide eyed.

"Your own little place in paradise," he kissed her forehead. "Just for you." He handed her a set of keys. He'd had a replica of the tower villa made in gold and it hung gracefully from a set of housekeys. It matched 6 other sets. He had a set that he left in the Paris office as a master set so that his men could maintain the property for him, one in his pocket, one that he had given to Robert for safekeeping, and three for guests. He laid 2 more sets out on the breakfast bar. "Here. A set for each of you while we're here," he told Steven and Ronata.

"So, I have a lot of reasons to celebrate with champagne," Khaat said softly. "Thank you. Thank you so much."

"Anything for you, Babe," he smiled. "You know that."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:01 pm

Ronata smiled moving to Khats side and giving her a hug "you both have a beautiful palce , she did tell me about your work "she said glancing back at Steven who sat still on teh couch " ow and these will come in handy i plan on scouting the area for .. romantic spots" she said her voice more of a whisper as she said the word romantic . Taking one set she tossed the other to Steven who she saw catch it and look at them before sliping them into his pocket as he finished his glass. Ronata finished hers and placed it down on teh counter as she felt him move behind her her cheeks still after all the time they had spent together still turned pink.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:33 pm

steven caught teh keys Ronata threw and sliped them into his pocket knowing he'd probably use them later having decided to arange something for her and him. finishing his wine he stood up and smiled "nice one Brian" he said moving to stand behind Ronata he could feel her tense so didn't get much closer "now you'll have that dream home you wanted Khaat " he said smiling but glancing down as he saw Ro look up at him "and he called me casanova" he said softly with a warm smile he ahd over heard her but was not going to say anything as they both had the same ideas and he liked that they were in tune like that.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:32 pm

"Oh," Brian said, "by the way, there are two cars down in the garage. There is a red Lamborghini, and the other is a silver one. I presume you do know how to drive a standard transmission in a muggle sportscar, right, Steven? If so, you can have use of the silver one while we're here. That one's mine. We'll keep the red one. That one,..." he said, dangling another golden key chain in front of Khaat, "belongs to Khaat."

She raised her eyebrows at Brian. "A..a what? A Lamborghini? For me? Brian, you shouldn't have..."

"Oh yes I should have. You have had enough time in your life being treated like Rob Dent's welcome mat. The night we delivered Abbey I told you that you would never want for a thing again in your life. I mean to keep that."

"But..I..I thought you were just talking about a place for us to stay!.." she stammered as he pressed the luxury car's keys into her hand. "I..."

"No. I wasn't. You need more things in your life than a roof over your head. I meant it exactly as I said it. You and Abbey will never want for anything. Ever. '

"I don't know what to say..." she said, lost.

"Don't say anything. You don't have to," he smiled. He looked at Steven and Ronata, "There are also 4 bicycles and 4 motorcycles in the garage as well. Help yourself. And I've rented a sailboat for us down at the marina we passed on the way in. I thought perhaps someone might like sailing while we're here."

Tuscany Trip 2cdtthw
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:43 pm

steven chuckled at Khaats oviose lack of vocal skills but nodded as she asked if he could drive muggle stick shift "yeap i can " he said smiling to his suprise he felt Ronata place her hand on his as it rested on the counter at the mention of sailing "maybe we all could go or take turns ?" he sugested motioning at brain to Ronata , indicating he wanted some alone time with her and smiled glancing at how it was her hand on his .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:26 pm

"Alright," Brian said, " Sounds good to us. We're here to have a good time. But for now, I presume you two are old enough to take care of yourselves. Oh, and..." he drew out a map of the local area and laid it on the breakfast bar. "You might want to take this with you...just in case. As for me, I am going to take my lady out to see Tuscany. Its a trip she's wanted her whole life, and she deserves to see the local area. Steven, there is a full tank of gas in the silver car. Help yourself."

"Will you two be alright if we go out for a bit?" Khaat asked, not wanting to leave them if, for some odd reason, they wanted them to stay.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top