Tuscany Trip - Page 80
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 80 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 80 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Angus apparated in, without invitation. Khaat saw immediately that he had something important going on.

"Khaat," he came over to her, "I just left your father. He sent me with a message. He says that he's figured things out and the danger is over. He says that the coast is clear and you are all free to go home any time. He knows how badly you miss the babies, and he apologizes it took him so long to get those assassins of your tail. But, Khaat, it's over."

Khaat sat for a moment, stunned. She looked, a bit blankly, at Brian. He was deeply relieved. He went over to her and kissed her slowly and affectionately. "It's over, Babe," he said to her softly. "We can go home to our girls. Really home. To our own home. You could be holding Abbey today if you want."

Tears brimmed her eyes instantly. It had been too long, and her father had not explained why anyone was after her, or why she could not have Abbey and Dakota with her, but it was finally over and she could go home to her daughters.

"The sooner the better," she said. She brushed a couple of tears away. "Thank you, Angus," she said. She looked at Jess and Jack. "You are more than welcome to stay here if you want and enjoy the villa as long as you want. I am just so grateful that you came to help us when we needed it. You're welcome to use the villa anytime."

"Absolutely," Brian agreed. "That includes free use of the sportscars while you're here or anything else we have here."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:32 pm

jack moved and helf jess tight seeing the emotion run threw Khaat he rested his head on her shoulder as he heard Brian talk about then using the villa "that would be great , we could bring the kids here in the summer holidays they would love the beach " he said smiling jess nodded .

When he thanked them jess looked at Jack as he spoke again "Brian it was our duty and our pleasure , jess hasn't had achange in along time to talk to Khaat so it gave ehr that chance and us to relax with out teh kids " he said smiling.

"ow we'd better pack and get back to the kids, though when we get back theres no rusdh for them to come home , may be aday alone in ourt own home wouldn't hurt" she said letting her fingers move on his chest .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:39 pm

"I'm sure at some point Khaat and I will feel like that with the girls, but I think right now we just want to get home to the girls," Brian smiled. He looked at Khaat, "You rest. I'll go pack. It won't take me a moment. I''m just going to use a Pack spell. " He went upstairs while she wiped her eyes.

"Angus, you and your men please take any food that will spoil," Khaat said.

"Us?" Angus frowned, "Not a chance. These are first rate things. I'm going to bring them to Brian's place in England. You might as well use them yourselves." He turned to the kitchen cabinets and the refrigerator and cast a spell for the perishable things to pack themselves into some cardboard boxes he conjured. Things began flying out of the cabinets and out of the fridge and into the boxes.

"Well, Jess, " Khaat said, "I guess we have some more time to think about a room for the girls here, then. I hope you and Jack will bring the kids and come for dinner in a few days. As soon as I can cook again. I can't wait to cook in my own kitchen again."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:00 am

jesas smiled as she sat close to Khaat "yeah I bet you miss it a lot and the girls too, im just a little disapointed at how we were called in , poor Ronata and steven I have to visit them though i heard hes took her back to america to recover on his familys ranch " she said and smiled "a alittle bird told me or rather Jack " she though for a moment and nodded "I think your color sceame will work well with out the bugs.

"Khaat don't get me rong i love my kids , and would nevr want to be parted from thm especialy the twins now they can walk but sometimes its good to have a brake to recharge the batteries " she said and smiled "you have found aone of a kind man in brian , and im happy your happy and realise that "she lent forward and gently hugged her "Ill stay till your ready to leave as i want to make sure your comfrtable for the trip " she reated out and tok the vile of pain potion and spoon "open up next dose" she said smiling .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:15 am

Khaat laughed, but cooperated and took the potion. "I do understand. I remember feeling that way from time to time when my house was full of teenagers not all that long ago," she said. "And, yes, I am happy. Its been a long time, and maybe that's why it feels so odd in a way. But Brian makes me very, very happy. But don't think you'll get Brian to take any more. Once he's back on the job, he's all done with potions. He will think he's all better now. You know, he is a wonderful father for the girls. He loves them just as if they were his own. I couldn't ask for anyone better in my life or theirs. Oh! Jess! Can you help me freshen up and dress? Please? I really don't want to wear a blood stained nightgown home."

She shouted up to Brian that he needed to leave her some things out to refresh herself with. He simply shouted back "Ok!"

"I'm wondering if I can manage a shower. Brian or you could change the dressings when I"m done, if you don't mind," she said. "I really would like a shower. I'll be quick--I promise."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:21 am

jess looked at her and nodded "yes you look like something out of a horror movie , I don't think you daughter wants to see her mother like this " she said and smiled "ok i'll help you to the bedroom but I think brian should be on stand by, because he can go in with you " she saw a lok on khaats face "ow come on jack and I have done it ad don't say you haven't with brian ether , best feeling ever shopwering together , but no funny stuff , nurses orders" she said and grined as she straitened out the sheets.

Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 am

"Alright," Khaat said, realizing she needed to get over her shyness about her relationship with Brian. Her friends and her parents obviously knew and approved. She got up and felt very unsteady on her feet. She realized, then, that she had lost far more blood than she had known of before. "Jack, you might need to lend me your arm so I actually get upstairs. I'm just a little dizzy. Its normal for this sort of wound. I could have that for a few days after the wound closes. I'll make sure Brian doesn't let me fall flat on my face. I promise."

Jack was kind enough to lend her his arm and to help her upstairs. Brian wasn't so sure about letting her shower but he did not like how blood covered she was either. He relented and promised Jess he would make sure Khaat did not fall.

He helped her in the shower, and he bandaged her wound with a ridiculously thick dressing, guaranteed not to allow any seepage for several hours. He had chosen clothes for her so he could pack the rest. He chose her softest jeans, a pair of sneakers, a denim blue colored tank top and one of his white cotton shirts to cover the tank top. His shirt was large on her, and he rolled up the sleeves partway to her elbows. She liked wearing his shirt. It had his scent and she liked it--a lot. The way she figured it, she had just been given a golden pass to raid his closet whenever she wanted to fill her senses with his scent and feel closer to him. Maybe he had not known what he had just given her permission for. It made her smile.

He made her sit on the bed and said that she needed to rest up and that he was going to ask Jess to help her with her hair and any sort of makeup or final touches she wanted.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:52 am

jess made sure everything was poacked checking ewvery draw once jack had finished , she smiled at him "well this had been a wonderful brake , but it was a job too " she said as she moved to kiss him her arms resting over his shoulders , his hands on her waist as he returned her kiss gently.

"I'd better check khaat" she said softly "before we enbd up doing somthing we shouldn't do here but at home" shechuckled and with a quick kiss she moved to Khaats room.

"good to see you looking like a human and not a zombie from the undead " she said poking her head around the door frame with a smile as she saw Brians shirt on her "ah the last boundry bocken, sharing of shirts , but watch he dosn't pintch any of yours coz that raly would be strange" she said with a chuckle.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:06 am

"He doesn't realize he just gave me a golden pass into his closet," Khaat laughed. That made Brian laugh out loud.

"Khaat, I don't care if you wear every shirt I own," he laughed. "Just leave me one to wear. Thats' all I ask."

"Well, I can't wear them all at once," she smiled.

"Can I ask that you at least not leave them smelling of perfume if I'm going to wear them? Wear them all you want, but at least wash the perfume out, please?"

"I'll try to remember that," she smiled.

"You ready to go, Babe? I think we're packed."

"I am."

"Alright, then. Angus will send our things momentarily. Jess and Jack, are you coming with us, or are you heading home?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:21 am

Jess though for amomant and shook her ehad 2were heading home i'll call on you this afternoon , after all I can't leave a pationt un attened to now can I " she said smiling as she saw jack walk up behind her and stand in the doorway of the room "all done jess, bags are already home, time we got home" he said .

Jess sighed and looked at the two of hem , gently she lent over and gave her a hug "see you later Khaat " she said and stood up to move in front of jack her arms wrapped around him as she smiled up at him. wrapping his arms around her he smiled down before loking at Brian "Always at the ready COB" he said as he kissed jess and aperated out of the house and back to there home.

THREAD ENDED FOR JACK AND JESS....
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top