Veritaserum - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Veritaserum - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Veritaserum

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Veritaserum - Page 5 Empty Re: Veritaserum

Post by James William Wilson Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:04 am

Wilson laighed. It all worked out perfectly. ''Vincent, I shall withdraw myself from the premises. No need for me here, obviously'', he said. ''Please, do take care of Jess'', he whispered to Khaat before leaving. He would catch Jess in his condition, surely. ''And thus, you have proven yourself pretty irrational once again and also, you have managed to prove that psyhcological manipulation truly does alter ones mind'', he said, walking slowly down the stairs. ''The potion you got was not Veritaserum, but you were stupid enough to tell him what you needen't have told him. And then my trust blows out? Emotions Jess, emotions... I have warned you about them and still, no progress. But we shall see each other once in the future, I am certain. As friends or as enemies... you decide'', he said, passing him, slowly.

(If you want, you still have time to reply, he is not gone yet)
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:33 pm

Jess paused and shook his head. "I didn't know," he said quietly, "Besides, if it weren't Veriatiserum he would have placed be under the Imperius Curse, you and I know both know it. I would have fought back, but i'm not feeling good," he said quietly, sitting on the staircase and resting his head in his hands.

"So is this it?" he asked, "Is this where it ends for us? Are you leaving the Order, or standing by and fighting. I know your loyalty lies, and always has layed in the castle, but under this establishment. Wilson, i would've thought you'dve known, have done about about this. I never saw you as the type to just let them walk over you... i'dve thought you'd have known that the greatest service you could do for the castle would be to leave and fight to free it, not to remain and make your only corner of safety. Mark my words, if you leave now, we will be able to overthrow the enemy, but if you choose to stay here... Well, i think you and I both know what will happen when we meet next," he said softly, looking up at him hopefully
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:49 pm

''But he would not know it was fake if you had managed to have enough trust and sanity'', he replied. He just used a very irrelevant argument - it was Vincent who questioned him, not he himself.

''It is what you chose it to be, Jess. I have, more than once, said where my loyalties lie and you still seem to mix them up. But that is your problem, right?'', he asked symbolically. ''Your words... they speak much for themselves... for you... you have, once more, managed to misinterpret things... to wrongfully judge my persona, my movements and deeds... that demoralizes, you know that? You know where I have to stay... I even thought you knew why I had to stay there... but you seem to put politics and sides in front of reason once more... there I can't help'', Wilson replied. ''I have to stay here and you know that very well. Try to puzzle why... just tell me, on our next meeting, whenever it my be, whom can I expect? A friend or a foe?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Khaat turned back to Vincent, glad that Jess and Wilson were gone. "Now," she said, quieter now as she went over to him, "Will you let me help you?" Much as she and Vincent disagreed often, she did not want to see him sick--even if she didn't like what he had just condemned those she loved to. She truly hoped that Jess could get back to Grimmauld in time to save some lives. To hell with the house. It really was just a house, after all, and was no safehaven anymore. Useless, really. The Death Eaters could have it. However, they could not, no matter what, have the lives of all those people that she loved so much.

She touched the backs of her fingers to Vincent's forehead without invitation, diagnosing. "You're overworked. It compromised your immune system, and now you've caught a virus. I can shorten its duration somewhat, and I can ease the symptoms for you a bit with a potion or two, but I cannot make you battle ready for tonight. That's not possible. The best thing you can do for yourself is to rest. You have to let your body catch up with all the demands that you have apparently put on it. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:22 am

Jess shook his head. "It was all a show, i knew you were loyal, i was merely trying to throw Vincent off your trail, give you some security in the castle, without you having to watch your back for a lurking headmaster," he said, struggling to smile, clearly he'd been a touch too convincing. "I know i'm not the best people person, you know that, and you know that i do try my best, my doubts were caused not by your words, but by your actions. I mostly saw through what the others saw, and i turned down the constant complaints, requests, and the never ending suggestions." He said

"This is your choice, and yours alone, i wont be one to tell people how to feel, as you know, but i know i would always welcome your membership in the Order, and i couldn'tve asked for a better second in command, for me, not for the others," he said with a slight chuckle, thinking of all the complaints. "If this truly is where we part ways, you should know that when we next meet, it will be as friends, but only if the feeling is mutual, of course," he said looking back up at Wilson
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:11 am

''You had doubts, that is what is important here. Why you had them is less important. And do not worry about Vincent and me, that is something I have taken care of'', he said. ''That is nice to hear... it gives me hope that you haven't misinterpreted my persona, which is crucial if we want to trust each other. You do have to realize that I have to stay here, that the school need its protection. It just does, disregarding the fact that it is taken over by the Dark Army, which is a reason more for it needing protection'', he explained. ''My membership in the Order won't stop unless you expel me from it, which is why you do not have to worry about that. The only thig you do have to realize that I won't be able to attend meetings and will need to get my briefings from William. We shall surely meet, when... I do not know, but we shall. I do hope it will be at least once before the final battle here in the Castle, since I do presume you will be rational enough not to give up the plan of liberating the Castle. And how will we meet? I think, this speaks for itsel'', he said, giving Jess his hand. This handshake was supposed to prove everything that was needed to be proven.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:24 am

Jess looked at the hand and inwardly breathed a sigh of relief. Yes, he'd certainly buggered things up with his lack of trust, and that was his own fault, but it was certainly who he was, betrayal after betrayal, of those he'd trusted most... his closest friends... they were often the ones who hurt him the most. "It will remain the goal, but don't be surprised when you find out the methods we'll be taking to get there." He said with a wink, extending his hand and grasping Wilson's, shaking it firmly. "But for now, it's goodbye," he said, turning and walking away.

"Oh, i nearly forgot," he said calmly. "WILSON YOU BACKSTABING BASTARD. I TRUSTED YOU, I KNEW YOU. WE WERE FRIENDS. BOMBARDA MAXIMA!" he screamed, blowing a chunk of the staircase into smithereens. "AVADA KEDAVRA YOU WRETCHED SNAKE," he yelled shooting a jet of green at the roof, before muttering, just audibly. "You're welcome," and leaving Hogwarts
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:51 am

''Strange critter'', he said, laughing. It was all taken care of and he returned to his office within the school walls.

(Sorry for the short post)
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:37 pm

You should be sorry Wilson, because it was less than 75 words. in fact, it was 53 words less. I'm afraid I'm going to have to suspend you for seven days now..

...kidding Rolling Eyes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vincent watched Jess and Wilson go, he could hear them talking for a while, especially when Jess started to shout. He would have sneered, but he couldn''t really find the energy. He felt like he was about to faint. Looking up at Khaat as she came over to help, he scowled. She could probably heal him in a second, but he did not like the concerned expression on her face. There was only one other person who had ever worn that expression while looking at him. It had been his brother, his muggle brother, who had defended him while at muggle school from bullies. After getting magic, he vowed he would never have to rely on others like that. Never. Not even now. He was annoyed at himself for looking so weak.

He did not understand. He had made the plot which would probably make half her family and friends hostages, the rest dead. And yet she was still worried about him. Was she stupid, blind or just extremely caring? "No! Get away from me!" he shrieked, losing his temper. He pushed her aside roughly when she got to close. "I can take care of myself, I don't need anyone to help. Just leave!" he hissed.

Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:13 pm

"Sometimes you really are a prat, do you know that?" she sighed, realizing she'd touched on his achille's heel, and she had no intention of staying on it. "Fine, then. Take care of it yourself until it gets bad enough that you do need me. But you'd better gain a few IQ points here because you're being incredibly and most unusually stupid. No one gets through this world alone--not even you. I have no idea what the deuce your issue is, but sooner or later you will find you need a friend, and, whether you admit it or not, I'm the closest thing you've got." She headed for the door, stopped and looked back at him.

"Bloody idiot!" she fired back at him angrily. She left his office, slamming the door behind her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top