Veritaserum - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Veritaserum - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Veritaserum

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Veritaserum - Page 4 Empty Re: Veritaserum

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:12 pm

No problem. lol. BTW, so we're all on the same page. Jess told me about noon my time that he wanted us to wind this interrogation up and free him "in the next 10 hours" which would be about 6 hours from now. Just FYI.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:21 pm

Vincent sighed, the woman was making things quite complicated. he should of foreseen this. He wondered what he could say to make her go away. He didn't come up with much. "Khaat, we can take you out by force you know," he reminded her. He was a better wizard than her, and she was outnumbered too. "So stop being stupid. For now, if you want Potter to live, you will allow me to keep him here." Vincent did not want it to get out of hand either, minor battles like these were not needed right now. "I'll keep him safe, and make sure he's not too uncomfortable..," Vincent added.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:43 pm

"You're running out of bargaining chips, Vincent," Khaat said. "You could kill us both, and I know that. It would be very easy under the circumstances. Let me explain this a little simpler, perhaps. I am not in the least bit afraid of being wounded or killed--not by you or your lackey. Take your best shot. I lost my fear of that years ago. And it truly makes little difference if you kill Jess or not, politically speaking. Not if you're going wage war on us anyway. So, if you plan to continue questioning him, then I suggest you do so--now--before the Veritaserum wears off. Or go on and kill him if you're going to do it. Otherwise, you seem to, perhaps, be contemplating going back on your word to me in order to hold him without logical cause. When it makes sense to me, I shall return to entrusting him to you, but not before."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:13 pm

Vincent was getting tired of standing, he was not in the best health of late. And the woman was really starting to get annoying. "I never said I was going to kill any of you," he said, pausing to cough. "And I don't need to question him anymore, I've found out where the Headquarters is, thats all I needed to question him of." He frowned at her when she said he was going back on his word. He had carefully worded it of course, and besides, had she really expected him to keep his word? He had not expected her to be so naive. "I said I would return him, I never said when," he said, he said with a harsh laugh. "And me and you have different opinions on whats a logical reason for keeping a hostage. Keeping Jess hostage might quell any later resistance from the Order."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:03 am

Jess, absolutely furious, rose to his feet. "Vincent, i don't care for my own safety, i would rather be dead than sit in a castle while you and your cronies marched on my house. Something you obviously don't realise is that the spell is not broken to anyone but you. You are not secret keeper, i am, so while you can bang on the door all you want, your DEs wont be able to get in, you lose, the veriataserum is wearing off already." he said, before turning to wilson.

"And so the truth comes out. I'd always wondered, always wondered. I thought i could trust you, but there was a voice in the back of my head... Well, i see how it is now. Wilson, get out of my way, Majere, give me my wand and let me out, you have my word i wont attack you, and the potion is affecting me enough that you know i'm telling the truth. If i'm as weak and insignificant as you make me out to be, you'll have no worries letting me go." he said, holding his hand out
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:40 am

"Don't worry about your wand, Jess," Khaat said. "Vincent saw me pick it up. I have it in my bag. We don't need them at the moment." She turned to Vincent. He had looked better. She sighed heavily. Much as she was angry with him, the healer in her couldn't stay that angry when it saw someone who truly wasn't well. Clearly, the longer this went on, the more energy he was losing.

"They need to leave," Khaat told Vincent. "We need to talk. Right now. It's going to become important in a moment, and you know it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:48 pm

"Fine then," Vincent hissed, before coughing again. He was going to have to ask the potion master for a curing potion today, and probably spend most of tomorrow off work. He had a fever, and the blows that Jess had given him still hurt. He knew his condition, and though he also knew he was better than any wizard or witch in the room, he couldn't fight like this. "You may leave, see what good it does you. By the time you'll be out of the castle, Grimmauld Place will have fallen..." he said quietly. There was still one more thing to do though. And one more owl to send (This is the next part of the plot, don't mess it up pleaaaase). Taking a quick stride forward, Vincent grabbed Jess and muttered "Imperio" without even bothering to take out a wand.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:27 pm

''So, Vincent, we just... let them leave?'', he asked. ''You know this could cause a lot fo problems within the school, but as you wish'', he said, lowering his wand. ''Just, to let all of you know, be prepared for something terrible, something dreadful and unseen before this moment'', he said. ''Khaat, I trust you will take good care of the lad and ensure his safety. Just, do keep a low profile'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:12 pm

"I will," Khaat said, "but I prefer to tend to your ailing Headmaster first. He needs a healer before I go." Khaat drew Jess's wand out of her bag and handed it to him. "Go," she told him firmly, "I will be right behind you. I am needed here first. Don't do anything stupid. Just get out of here. You have work to do." She turned back to Vincent. "Will you let me tend you before I leave? Please?" Khaat had a feeling that Vincent was wasting no time, and it sounded like he had some axe to grind. That could only mean that trouble might not be far off. Whatever she was going to do to help Vincent, she needed to do it quickly and get the heck out of Hogwarts.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:43 pm

Jess felt a daze go over him and his eyes rolled back into his head. He grabbed a quill and wrote seven things. The Death Eaters, Number Twelve Grimmauld Place. The then attached the role of parchment to an owl and flung it into the air... before falling and hitting his head on the table again, knocking him into consciousness.

"Bloody tables!" He shouted, adding a few choice words in his anger. He then stood up and heard what Wilson said. "I'm sorry to have doubted you my friend, but i don't believe our alliance can continue. You're just too shady," he said, winking OUT OF VINCENT'S SITE. "Goodbye, and goodluck." he said, pausing under the door frame. "And Vincent, i know what's coming, i just hope you'll have heart and not be too unkind. Thank you for the stay, you were better than i expected," he said, turning and walking, limping out the door.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top