Another Day, Another Meeting - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Another Day, Another Meeting - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Another Day, Another Meeting

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Day, Another Meeting - Page 5 Empty Re: Another Day, Another Meeting

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:54 pm

Miseria was actually surprised to see Mariana here. But she stood up, smiling at her, and greeting her in a quiet voice. "Actually, i think that if it's about Potter's Army, we all should hear a part of it, unless it's something well... more personal between you both," she said, raising her eyebrows. No, she wasn't joking, or anything. She was actually very serious. She didn't know nothing about someone's relationship, neither did she want to make them feel awkward, so she could just leave, or perhaps stay away for few minutes. But as it seemed that both of the guys agreed that she could talk infront of all of them. Sad that there were only four of them right now. But unlike Louis, she didn't feel anything special while being here. Yes, she was the only active female for most of the time, but that didn't count. She couldn't feel herself as a vice or a co leader, it was nonsence for her.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:02 pm

Andrew turned his head to Louis and Miseria. They both wanted the news, yet in return didn't even know what it was. He didn't know if it was something tragic and didn't want Mariana to explain everything. He knew she could explain because she had been PA leader before, but didn't know how he could explain it later on the same way just in case if there was any misinterpretation. He then sighed and said "Alright. What's the bad news?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Mariana looked around for a couple of seconds trying to find a best way to start this exposure without scaring anyone to the hills. "Alright then. I trust you all know who i am since not so long ago i was your leader. I came to you representing Order of the Phoenix. So anless you lived in a cave for past few days you would know that Headmaster and still unindentified Death Eaters have kidnapped our leader." she said stopping for a couple of moments to catch a breath. "Now i came to suggest an alliance between you and Order. We might need your help in the future for rescuing our leader. The catch is we get to cooperate later on aswell. So what do you say?" she finished not wanting to detail anything before she was sure that they would say yes.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:31 pm

"I thought we were already at an alliance," he said calmly raising an eyebrow. The Order and P.A. both wanted the same thing. Justice against the Death Eaters and liberate Hogwarts from it's nightmare "but if we need to write it on stone, then yeah we accept the alliance." He had already told the others about how the teacher was kidnapped, but also the leader? He still didn't know enough already. "Well what are we going to do to get Jess out of harms way?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:07 pm

„We were only at the same sides, Andrew, but we weren't completely allies. Of course we do want justice, but we aren't connected that much,“ she said, looking at him when Mariana finished. Yes, she agreed – perhaps it was good that two groups were now working together.
„And Mariana, I presume that you already are in the Order, so that you should know the fact that after what happened here, Majere won't be a headmaster for long,“ she said, grinning for one second. „The guy are already familiar with my strange logic type, so don't mind me with this subject. But anyways, who's the co-leader in Order then?“ she asked now more firmal question.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Mariana didn't expect any less from this conversation so she had prepared answers. "No actually we aren't formally allied yet though that can change soon no?" she replied calmly though she liked that among Potter's army exsisted that idea. "You don't need to know his name since we'll be working together directly through me. And yes i was member of Order of the Phoenix even though when i was still leader of Potter's army." she replied prefering to skip co-leader part because person ahead of Order was not particulary friendly.

"Original thought was that he would lead you through me though i consider that a bad way to start an alliance. So before i start with any bigger details Andrew here needs to tell us if he prefers to lead you with ofcourse my indirect help or he wants to take the idea of leader of order leading us all." she said sending a secret look in Andrew's direction.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:19 pm

"I say we do it" Louis aggreed. Louis walked over to Andrew. "So anything else" Louis shot at Mariana
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:27 pm

OT: Louis, longer posts, remember? 75 is minimum word count!

Miseria shrugged. "We can, but then again, you will have to make some things clear," she said, smiling at her. "I am just curious - why did they take Jess. Yes, of course, panic, he's the leader of the order, Potter, whatever, etcentra, and what's next? What was the main point? I am more than sure that the death eaters knew that the Order Won't fall into panic because there are a lot of wizards who are well trained, and sooner or later you'd get a new leader, for a little time of course, and besides, they did have you, the leader of Potter's Army, and also the co-leader... I just don't get that fact..."

Then she looked at Andrew. Actually, she'd prefer if he'd act like Mariana tells him, that would be more smarter decicion, but then again, she was just a member, not someone who'd he ask questions about well... things in his life or what he will do now.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:32 pm

((Louis, 75 word posting rule now...))

Andrew stood there, stunned at the news. The temporary leadership sounded good, yet didn't know if he could possibly handle it. Everything was moving too fast, and didn't know if it was good or not. "Well," he said stepping forward "I could lead us all. But I would just need some help. That's all. I haven't exactly lead a secret group before, so I could use a pointer or two." He then tried to consider evey option availiable and then considered again. "My biggest question is," he said calmly "is what the hell is Majere gaining from kidnapping Jess? I know he's the leader and all, but what's the point?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:24 am

Mariana's first instict was to nod. "No i am good for now though i'll have to stay here for a little longer. Corridors are full of Staff and i am not excatly supposed to be here." she replied deciding to take a grip of good old training times. "I'll just stay somewhere where i don't disturb and watch if that;s okay." she said walking to the nearest wall and resting herself there lightly.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top