Another Day, Another Meeting - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Another Day, Another Meeting - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Another Day, Another Meeting

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Day, Another Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Day, Another Meeting

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:41 am

"Nothing really, but I've discovered a new power," he said and then grabbed the soda can and began to drink it until it was empty. He set it down on the table and then grabbed his gun again. He felt like he was playing with fire, but it was worth it. He moved his hand over the invisible switch and then he disappered almost immediatly. He stood there invisbily for a few seconds and then started to feel himself burn up like before. He kept himself invisible though feeling his temperature rise. After he felt like he was going to pass out, he turned the invisibilty off. He wasn't sweating last time. It must've been affecting the nerves to make it feel as if he was burning. Wicked.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:42 am

" My friend Danny thompson had a Gun like that" Nick told Andrew
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:46 am

"That's because it is," he said calmly and then turned invisible again. He felt the same thing happen again, but it grew in a suddenly slow movement. He was getting used to it. He left invisibility again and then tried again, having again the same results, but the pain grew more slowly and ending with Andrew staying invisibly longer.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:47 am

"And he also said that its hard to master" Nick told him
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:22 am

"He never knew about this," he said knowing that if Danny had found something like this, he would tell Andrew. They had been seperated for a time, but when Andrew went to Hogwarts they hung out pretty much all the time. He tried again, and same results as before. "This stuff really burns your insides out," he said
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:42 am

Miseria watched as both of the boys talked about the gun, and she just sighed. Boys!
„Maybe you should just relax, and not try to seem a tough guy, and let your mind go numb?“ she asked. She never knew about such things, actually, she's never seen this gun. Only heard a littlebit, but that was all.
„Oh, and also, hi Nick,“ she said, looking at the third Potter's Army member who decided to come here.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:48 am

"Well I want to master thing ability and see long I could go," he said calmly and then tried again. He went for about a second longer and had the same side effects as well. He turned back to Miseria and then said "So I see we're all learning each others names" he joked and smiled
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:38 am

Miseria laughed shortly at Andrew's remark. „I'm just trying to be polite,“ she explained, looking innocent, and smiling back at him. Wasn't that obvious? She'll better just act good before she'll find something about what throw sarcastic comments, though.
„Anyways, Nick, have you seen the others?“ she asked, looking now at the other guy. It was so impossible that only three of them were the only one who were active. How miserable.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:42 am

Andrew smiled and said "I know, I'm just messing with ya." he called for a few more dummies and began to practice his spells on them. He had been practicing on bombarda more than other spells though. When he had practiced with sophia, it was only a dent in a large wall. It embarresed him to say the truth.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:45 am

"I havent seen nobody else" Nick told her as a brick wall appeared infront of him "Bombarda Maxima" Nick cast as it turned to rubble
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top