Another Day, Another Meeting - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Another Day, Another Meeting - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Another Day, Another Meeting

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Day, Another Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: Another Day, Another Meeting

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:35 am

Raising her eyebrow, she didn't reply in any way, but just watched as two boys were practicing. Yes, she knew that she had to do it as well, but she'd prefer a duel instead of kicking those fake death eater dummies against the wall with her telekensis, which was boring actually. When Nick exploded the wall, she only wished for the dust to disappear, and so it did. Sighing quietly, she looked at the door, waiting for someone to step in. How annoying... Why no one wasn't coming?
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:51 am

Andrew was getting bored now. He hated just attacking things that didn't fight back. It felt...wrong almost. Even if they were dressed up as Death Eaters. He watched as another wave came towards him and he shook his head. "I'm done," he said boredly. He then sat down on a newly appeared chair.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:14 pm

((Catch me up so I dont look like a idiot))

Louis got in and sat down. "So........ What are we doing"
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Andrew looked at the door as he saw Louis walk in and then just sit down. "Nothing much," he said watching Nick and Miseria train "just been training, that's all." He pulled out the Siren again, and contemplated if he wanted to go invisible again. Miseria had a point, and he didn't want to kill himself. Yet he would have to work hard to stand against the Death Eaters. He flung his hand across the invisible switch and almost immediatly went invisble. He remained that way for about 18 seconds and then came out of inivisibility. He sweated hard and felt his blood boil in the process.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Mariana knew there was a meeting at the moment even though she graduated few days ago. She didn't seem to figure out a good exuce to be here so instead she just sneaked into the school through McCoy's fireplace hoping she would be able to talk to Andrew about something. As she finished the usual routine with walking pass the wall three times and entering the room of requirement she saw that meeting had already begun. She knew Andrew rather well so she rested on the wall untill he would disoccupy.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Andrew felt his insides begin to cool down as the spell began to wear off. The gun is a powerful device, yet still had its faults and doubts. He sighed and then put the old 1911 pistol into his pocket and looked up. He saw Mariana standing there seeming to wait for him. He had known Mariana from his brother and talked to her once or twice during his entire stay at Hogwarts, but never really gotten to know her. He stood up and walked over to her, knowing that she was only here for buisness. "Good to see you again," he said smiling "what's wrong? Did something come up?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:09 pm

Mariana watched as Andrew approached in a cheerful mood. "Hi Andrew i was hoping you haven't forgatten me yet." she said giving him a wink even though she wasn't particulary in the good mood nowdays. "I was hoping to have a word with you though if you're busy i can wait untill you finish with the meeting.." she said looking behind Andrew as apperently there were more members there. "Though i could talk with you all if you don't have anything against it?" she suggested waiting for Andrew's reply.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:16 pm

"I couldn't forget the person who led a great group. I'm honored to lead now," he said smiling a warm smiling. He knew his instincts were right, Mari had news and it might've been something bad by the way she kept mentioning it after practice. He didn't want to disturb the practice session the others were having now, but he couldn't risk going out into the hall where others could hear. "It's fine," he said leaning against the wall with his arms and legs crossed "what's on your mind?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:29 pm

"Ya Mariana what on your mind." Louis said. Somehow Louis felt like he was Vice or Co Leader.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:36 pm

((Louis there is a new 75 word posting rule. I'm just letting you know now, it applies to all members.))
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top