Having a coffee - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Having a coffee  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Having a coffee

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having a coffee  - Page 2 Empty Re: Having a coffee

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:06 pm

"I'm also glad to be your friend too." He said smiling, happy to be there with her. He took another sip of his pumpkin juice, smiling. "Well, I'm reserved. I chat with some Slytherin's once in a while. We get along, but we don't talk much. We greet and hang out but heh. I guess you could say some Slytherin are my friends. A girlfriend .. Well, easy, no one lieks me." He said laughing. "I bet they were second graders or 1st graders .. These girls dream alot, every boy is pretty for them." He said laughing. "How do you not have a boyfriend?"
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 356
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:10 pm

Alice laughed quietly. "Acctually, these girls were from third grade," she said, smiling. "How I don't have a boyfriend...? Well, I have this character, that noone likes. I can be cool and what ever, but not for really long. And well, I'm blonde, as Miseria always says to me," she answered, laughing. She took a sip and smiled again.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:12 pm

He smiled and took another sip of his pumpkin juice, smiling. "Third grade .. Well, still the same I guess." He laughed. "I like your character. I think you are fun, good to be around and good company." He said smiling. "I'm gon'na be really straight here .. I'm really liking to be around you and I hope we can repeat it some other time after this is over. What do you think?" He said, putting his hand over her hand.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:55 am

Alice canted her head and bit her lip unobtrusively. "Yah, maybe we can," she sayd eventually. She smiled slightly and took Zakk's hand. She looked at it for a sec, and raised her gaze to Zakk's eyes, half-smiling.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:04 pm

"That is good." Zakk said, smiling looking at her. He took another sip of his juice and looked at her. "You are a really good company." He said laughing. "This cafe seems pretty slow. Maybe 'cause it's new .. So, what do you wan'na talk about?"
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:08 pm

Alice smiled. "I don't know. What do you like to do with your free time? Your hobbies?" Alice asked then. She wanted to know more about Zakk. He seemed to be an interesting boy.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm

"Well .. I like flying. But mainly with a broom." He said laughing. "Thestrals and all that just don't seem .. Funny to me. I like sleeping, and just dozing off, walking around, going out with friends. Normal stuff. What about you?" He asked. He was starting to like Alice, but in a more then a friend way.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:17 pm

"I like flying as well, with broom. After that... reading, drawing, walking, hanging out with my friends," she answered. Alice loved reading, and she was good drawer, but she never showed her works to anyone. "Oh, I like writing as well," she added. She didn't wrote much, but when she was in mood, she wrote stories and poems. She just liked this kind of stuff.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:41 pm

"Cool, maybe one day we'll fly together somewhere." He said smiling, as Alice explained her hobbies. Reading, drawing, walking, hanging out with her friends and also but not less important writing. He smiled. "Wow, I'd like to see some of your work someday." He said smiling, still holding her hand.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:45 pm

Alice smiled. "Maybe you'll see, don't know," she answered, smiling cleverly. Ususally se never showed her works to noone, but maybe it's time to start showing the, who knows? Alice was little afraid of peoples opinions, though she was slytherin and shouldn't be afraid.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top