Coffee time (Khaat)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Coffee time (Khaat) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Coffee time (Khaat)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coffee time (Khaat) Empty Coffee time (Khaat)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:36 pm

Gabrielle just finished chasing five hundred dementors to Azkaban as she was moving to her office.Or at least what was her office for the moment. She opened the door and entered making herself more comftable. "Come on in Khaat.Here hopefully won't be any Richard bugging us." she said as she sat down on one side of the table. "So tea,coffee?" she asked as she drew her wand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Coffee time (Khaat) Empty Re: Coffee time (Khaat)

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:50 pm

"Coffee, please," Khaat said, "Just black. Gabrielle, I want you to know that Vincent and I are far from beiing friends. I would like nothing better than to see him and his overly large ego brought under control. And since Dae is missing, you're the only one who can do it. And, I know that's what the Order wants to see happen. Unfortunately, everybody is trying to achieve the same result from different ends of the puzzle. And that won't ever work. I know the Order would love to see Vincent out of Hogwarts and order restored just as much as you would. It seems to me that perhaps it is worth a thought to try to ally with the Order in this particular case. You might not be able to oust the headmaster, but you certainly could put teachers into Hogwarts, especially if they had some standing in the Ministry. Its been done before, as you recall. In Harry Potter's day. The ministry put its own DADA teacher in the school and ended up taking control of the school in short order. I would not like it to be done with so much corruption, and I know you wouldn't either. But we know that it could be done. Maybe what you need is not fewer Order teachers, but actually more--working with you. Its just a thought."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22561
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:11 am

Gabrielle flicked with her wand and made two cups of coffee appear in front of her.She gave one to Khaat and left the other one right where it was. "Well i see you are certainly in a hurry and go direct to the point." she commented before she decided to reply to her question. "Right now i am not sure is Vincent's head all the Order wants.And unfortunatly if i could bring anything under control especially Majere i would have done it by now.But right now all i can do is use my connections to keep the school safe.I never thought i would say this to an Order member,but i think he is trying to take over Hogwarts and not as Headmaster.He wants to enforce his law and all i can do for now is stop him from doing it.But for Potter,your leader if i am not mistaken it's all black and white.I put dementors on Hogwarts and i am already who know what." she said with a sigh.

"I can't have any more aurors interfere at school since Majere is co-head of aurors and they listen to him.And i think that at least 2 or 3 of actual 6 teachers at Hogwarts are Order members.There's a couple of neutrals which i prefer." she added as it was clear neither of solutions was good enough. "You should learn to trust me or at least your Order friends should.I've been auror for 18 years and Head of Law Enforcers for 10 years.I am doing best i can,but without actual power there is not much i can do so i think it's not a crime." she said not sure what was it for.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:27 am

"Can you start some sort of proceedings to get Diggory permanently out? There has to be code on that about how long he is permitted to be absent. Right now, I don't want to see the Order try to fight Vincent alone, if that's their thoughts. And unfortunately, if we look at the whole political scene through nonbiased eyes, you are looking like the weakest link. It makes the ministry look exceedingly vulnerable right now, but then I trust you know that. That's why I am suggesting that you consider allying with them. With the aurors under Majere, and dementors are always self motivated, no matter how you try to order them. We knew that when they infected Hogwarts back in Harry Potter's day. Dumbledore knew that better than just about anybody. I realize that was before your time. but not mine. If you want to get some real power, then I suggest you get either the real Ministry title, or get yourself some living breathing support."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:55 am

Gabrielle looked with a sigh.She already thought about the possibilitty. "Well considering he is not here because he is sick i would have to wait for at least 2 or 3 more months before starting anything.And even if i DO demote him that doesn't mean that necessarly i am going to be placed as new minister.Only Wizengamot can vote for that.And Wizangamot has Death Eaters, Order members,Neutrals...they could even replace Diggory with Majere and that would be a disaster.That's why i am trying to keep it down as long as i can,but i smell there is something going on and i am not sure what it is." she added not too happy about the fact, "Live breahing?Like who?Order leader hates me and Death Eaters would like my head?So tell me who do i turn to?Potter's Army?" she asked with an almost ironic tone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:15 am

"Gabrielle, I am the Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot. I can hardly see that we would place Majere as the new MInister. I just don't even see that as a possibility. What on earth makes you think Jess Potter hates you just because he differs in his opinion than yours? And besides, there's more to the Order than Jess Potter. Maybe the two of you are not communicating well. That does happen, you know. Let's presume, for one hypothetical moment, that Potter does want to clean up the ministry--like you do. He would have no reason to want to harm you. He would be far better served by the two of you working together, not separate. I can see why he might not like Majere. Majere is not a popular man, except in his own mind. And truthfully, if we can accomplish this without bloodshed, that is all the better. I'm a healer--I am not interested in war for war's sake. I'm interested in peace, and keeping people in one healthy piece."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:24 am

Gabrielle looked rather surprised. "You are Chief Warlock?Why don't i get notified about thse things?" she said taking a sip of her coffee. "True i didn't have time to go on a meeting these days were rather crazy.What makes me THINK he hates me?Did you see the way he bursted through the door of the courtroom?If he didn't kill me was a pure luck.And well in order to actually communicate with him i need him ready to listen.I can't MAKE anyone listen to me though you could try konvincing him on my behalf.To defend against DEs and Majere's tirany i am ready for anything." she said suggesting a possible idea.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:40 am

"I will talk to Jess for you. As I said, I am, by far, not your enemy. I know you have an impossible situation right now in trying to clean up a mess that Diggory started, not to mention his predecessors. There have been generations of dishonest and deceitful ministry employees, so I'm quite sure the mess is much larger than you can possibly comprehend. And,as long as I am laying my cards on the table, here's one more thing you need to know, I'm not after your job, either. I am very happily engaged and pregnant, and the last thing I need is another job. I already run St. Mungos, and I have a houseful of teenagers at home. If there is an honest person at the helm of the ministry, that's all I am interested in so that, hopefully there is peace for my children in their lifetimes. It would not be offered to me, for one. And second, even if the post were offered, I would not take it. I want this child, and the ministry position is not in my, or my child's best interests at the moment. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Gabrielle looked at Khaat "I would have to wait for 3 months to demote the Minister with all force of the law,but what if he comes back?That would mean a ruining of the entire plan.Tell me just out of curiousity.Is actually there ANYONE in the order besides you that understand why i do what i do?Or everyone would kill me just like the leader?" she asked hoping she wasn't being too questioning.

She listened as Khaat basiclly opened her soul to her. "I never said you are the one after my post.Someone might be though i don't know or neither i care about it.I was sent from France a few years ago only to make some order here though that is taking very long.Oh and congratulations on your pregnancy i hope you are going to let me meet your baby when all this is over and he or she is born." she added quickly feeling terrible about not mentioning this first.
"Jeez how many kids do you have?" she asked as she mentioned house full of teenagers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:18 am

"Diggory is not a problem, honestly. There is a list longer than your arm of people that would like to off him completely. They have no issue with you, but they do have a great deal of issues with Dae Diggory. You have a lot more support than you know. Diggory's own niece for one. She is a vehement supporter of yours. She doesn't like what Dae is doing. And I do know there are more that believe you have an impossible task ahead of you. You are not the enemy. You never have been. It is the generations of evil in this organization that you were sent to clean up that the Order has a stronger and stronger distaste for. No one in the Order, not even Jess, wants you harmed in any way. Let us suppose, hypothetically, that someone had designs on taking over the ministry. Just for a moment. I will promise you, I will add my support to you to try to protect you in any way I can. Even if that means I stand against my own allies. I will make you that promise. What's happening here is not your fault, and I will refuse to let harm come to you if I can at all prevent it--even if it means my own life. I will make you that promise. If you want me to make that in the form of an Unbreakable Vow, I will do so. You know I cannot give you names of Order members, but I am telling you the truth that you do have sympathizers there. Strong ones.

Furthermore, my parents are back in the area, and there has not been a more powerful wizard since Albus Dumbledore than my father. He just hides his powers to avoid attention. He makes his living as a potionsmaster and a Master Healer--both of which England has a sharp shortage of right now. At the moment, he has pledged to keep me safe from Majere and from James Wilson--who I firmly believe is a double agent for both Majere and Jess Potter--althought I could be wrong on that. I'll admit that conjecture is completely my own.

I cannot tell you precisely what Jess's plans are, but I do know that no one plans to harm you in any way. Gabrielle, think a second. What's in it for me to come to you like this and give you all this information? You have to know I won't be tops on Jess Potter's Christmas list after this. However, my Uncle Remus believed that there are some things more important. He said 'Some things are worth dying for." And protecting someone innocent is worth dying for. I'm offering you my help. Whatever I can give.

"As for my baby, I would be honored to show you my baby when its born," Khaat smiled. "I have 3 teens in my house. I adopted Miseria Manson after her parents were murdered at Chriatmas time in Transylvania. Death Eaters from our area murdered them because there was a prophesy ball stolen from here about Miseria. I accessed it when I recovered it. It said Miseria was destined to be raised by Rob Dent and I, and that she is destined to be a significant threat to the Death Eaters. Her father stole the prophesy to protect her. After they were killed I adopted her. The other teens are dropouts from Hogwarts and otherwise orphans and homeless. This is far too dangerous a time for any child to be homeless. So I take them in and act as their mother. And there is a 4th teen who wants to come stay with me but has not asked yet. Where else can they go? There is no wizarding orphanage anymore. My interests, as you see, are primarily with my family now.

But you--you are ijmportant to me too."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum