Coffee time (Khaat) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Coffee time (Khaat) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Coffee time (Khaat)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coffee time (Khaat) - Page 2 Empty Re: Coffee time (Khaat)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:43 am

"Diggory is a problem regarding to the power he still has here.If he comes back that leaves me powerless against what could come.And minister doesn't have a neice as far as i know.If you mean young Mariana then better speak as sister-cousin.She fights for the right things though i wouldn't advise you letting her against her own cousin.Her emotions might spare him. And even if he doesn't want to kill i am sure what's he planning to do is no good.Ministry is generally corrupted my aurors are going to be dead by the time i find out what he wants from me.And don't.Your life is far more valuable then mine.I couldn't live knowing you died on my account.And Jess needs an advise.I gave up on my familiy just to keep them safe.I have 2 kids i barely see,but no one should follow my example.And instead of wasting his time he should think of his family.Because when all this passes it might be too late.One of them could die.Tell him that though in your own words.I don't want to interfere in this." she said with a sigh.Giving up life for her,Gabrielle was not acceptable.

"I don't believe Wilson is with Majere.He despises him as much as i do.But time will come when i'll take cards in my hands even if not for long.If i survive on my minsiter post i'll give you the position of Headmaster though i am not sure i will survive at all.So no matter what happens next i trust everything happens for a reason.If my fate is to die i'll do so.If that occures don't do something you might reget for later." she said sounding more like she was forbidding her to do what she wanted though she wanted to advise her "You have a life Khaat,a family don't take yourself that privilegge.I did so but not because i wanted.Because i was obligated.Don't do the same mistake as i did." she basiclly begged.

"As for wizzard orphanages.They will be re-build once the threat is gone.Me or any future minister will take care of that.Anything what happens next depend on the destiny not me.And you should think about that baby.If you die she dies aswell.Consider is it my or her life more valuable to you.As for me i enforced the law for 18 years i can take care of myself.So is it a boy or a girl?" she asked trying to discuss about more cheerful topic aswell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:05 am

"I have no idea. I'm waiting to be surprised. I never went to get my ultrasound scan, which a lot of wizards are doing nowdays. I was waiting on Rob to go with me, but, honestly, he's disappeared without a word. I have no idea where he is or what happened. So--I never went, because I was waiting on him. I think I am going to do things the old fashioned wizarding way and be surprised. My parents are experienced midwives, and I think they expect to deliver their grandchild. I'm not sure how I feel about my dad delivering my child, but he is the best healer I know of.

"You know, if you want to meet my kids and get a homecooked meal--an old fashioned muggle style cooked meal, not just something conjured, you ought to join us for dinner some night. It has all the chaos you could possibly expect from a houseful of teens, but you're welcome there anytime. I'd have them get to know you as Professor Delacour, probably so that they don't get involved in any ministry politics. They don't need to know that I know you as anything else. Teachers don't make them uncomfortable--that's another reason. They'd be themselves. And I would like you to see how truly great some of these homeless kids really are. We live in the cobblestone cottage behind Honeydukes. It's not fancy, but its very comfortable and full of love. Some time when you feel alone or just feel like you need to lift your spirits, take my invitation. You'll be surprised how much joy it will bring into your heart. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22669
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:19 am

"Just for curiousity is Rob you are talking about as in Robert Andrew Dent?And is he your housband,boyfriend...something?" she asked hoping it didn't sound too weird.If she was pregnant ofcourse he would be her housband.But Gabrielle prefered to keep that thought for herself. "I would feel rather weird too.My both kids were born in a hospital in Paris.But my father doing it would be rather odd you know?" she commented with a joking tone.

"I love old fashioned cooked meals.It's been long time since i had one with someone at least.But i don't work at Hogwarts anymore though i could step by when i do my daily watch over those one thousand dementors i put at school and Hogsmeade.Don't you think you boss i mean leader would slice your head for having dinner with your some kind of enemy?" she asked rather curious.She didn't want that to happen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:39 am

"Yes. That's the right Robert. Professor, or former professor, Dent." She showed her the heart shaped diamond she wore on her hand. My fiance, and he's living with me. Or he was, before he disappeared. If you hear anything about what...happened to him, well, I would appreciate a word, if you can. He's been missing about two weeks now. I believe he is alright so far. I believe I would have known if he were..no more. He and I were planning to be married as soon as possible, but then he disappeared without a word.

"And as far as Jess Potter goes, I honestly do not care. I volunteer at the Order. Nothing more. They do not pay me. I render my services as I please. My employer, I feel, is St. Mungos. If Jess does not like my choices, I will simply resign from the Order and he knows that. Let's face it, he needs me far more than I need him. Lupins have a terrible habit of standing for what they believe in, no matter what. I guess that's why Lupins are always Gryffindors. We have that awful habit as part of our DNA, I think. You are always welcome at my home, day or night. There's always room. Always.

"And, when you want to see improvements that have happened since you took charge, just tour St. Mungos sometime. It doesn't look like it was decorated in 1940 anymore, and for the first time in a very long time, we are at full staff. We are adding more modernizations all the time, more programs, and more services to make our hospital the place of first choice, not the site of last resort. I think you would be very pleasantly surprised. I'd be happy to take you on a tour at any time you choose. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:50 am

Gabrielle knew it sounded familiar. "He dissappeared huh?I smell Majere's hands mixed in this,but like always all i can do is sit and watch.Trust me a lot of things are going to change when i clean up the scum like him from the ministry and Hogwarts,If something doesn't get in my way trust me Majere is as good as gone.Robert will appear sooner or later don't worry and you'll get married and i will even be there to congratulate you as a human or a ghost." she said with encouraging tone.

"Oh yes i just remembered.I need you to organize entire Wizengamot because we are re-opening a trial in about a week." she said before she would forget. "I think i'll pay a little visit to St.Mungo's next week to see what's going on.I just need one or two or all of your staff disposable for a little tour.I was too busy i forgat about it." she said liking the idea of seing progress at least in some things.

"As in for dinner i don't know.Maybe next saturday evening?Work days are no good.That is if you don't have some other plans.I;ll bring the drink and a desert." she said.Her life started to have some purpose again besides job the whole time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:00 am

"You don't need to bring anything. I love to cook. Just come hungry. Saturday is fine. Perfect.

"And as far as St. Mungos goes, I will meet you myself. And perhaps my assistant, Jack Uhler. We'll be happy to take you around whenever you say. We have a lot to show you and ideas to tell you about.

"And as for my wedding, I'd rather all my friends be there in the flesh, please. I'd rather you keep your corporeal body for the time being. Let's not give up so fast. I would rather think we can get this resolved without your life being the payment for all this. And I think once you meet my father and how formidible he is, you will feel a lot more secure and less alone. We Lupins stand together. You have me now, and you have the Lupin family. You are not alone.

"And yes, I will send out an owl to the Wizengamot, but I believe Narcissa Malfoy is on holiday. And you realize Majere has a seat somehow on the Wizengamot. I'm not sure how that happened, but that does seem to be the case. Can I ask, between you and I, what case are we re-hearing?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:03 pm

"Well fine i'll bring just some drink then.And don't worry i know to enjoy eating when i am eating with someone.Actually the last time was when i went with my sister and my 2 kids and i don't count nephews anymore to France last summer.We ate like hungry wolves.People think i am too skinny." she said knowing that was partly true.

"Well St.Mungo needs more innovation so i hope i'll be able to start doing SOMETHING soon though with Majere over my head i don't know what that soon might be.So next week make it thursday." she said trying to place all in next week though that was hard one.

"I don't know.My life is not that valuable anyway.I might return to France for undefined time if they try something against me and i am not able to defend.Though i would prefer to finish what i started before i do.You mean your parents are here?I mean as in London?" she asked as the thought came on her mind.

"Narcissa?Better i don't like seing her anyway.My entire law enforcer which is auror department will be present aswell as me in person.And Majere too though i don't have to like it.You notify me when you have them ready.Sooner i finish with this,the better." she said hating the fact she is going to see Majere's big nose again though she had no choice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:35 pm

"Agreed. Until then," Khaat rose. "I will send the notices today. Thank you, Gabrielle." She turned and left the office and apparated back home to prepare to send owls out.

OOC: sorry for the short post.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:45 pm

Gabrielle looked as Khaat walked out of the office.She stood up and looked around feeling a bit better now that she actually talked to someone.She put on her jacket because it was freezing outside and took her purse walking to the window.She dissappeared in the air and apparated back at her apartment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top