Having a coffee
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Having a coffee  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Having a coffee

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having a coffee  Empty Having a coffee

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:19 pm

Zakk arrived at the new shop in Diagon Alley. It seemed pretty cool. He looked around and saw not alot of people, it seemed pretty quiet. He was holding hands with Alice, which he didn't realize. He was only supposed to have brought her out of the Slytherin Room holding her hand. He dropped her hand, looking down. "Huh .. Sorry." He said laughing. "Let's go inside. You can have anything. I'm buying."

Zakk sitted in a table next to a window, with two chairs. He pulled Alice's chairs and waited for her to sit. He pulled her to the front and then he sit. He picked up the menu and showed it at Alison. "What do you want?" He said smiling.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 356
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Having a coffee  Empty Re: Having a coffee

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:25 pm

Alice half-smiled, but she wasn't displeased, because Zakk held her hand. She didn't cared... much. When they arrived, she sat on her chair end smiled. She looked at menu for a second and then said: "I don't know. Somekind of juice. Maybe orange? Yah, orange juice. Nothing to eat. I'm not hungry. But you can eat, if you want to. As I said, I don't want you to die because of hunger." She was fine with just juice.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:28 pm

"Heh, no problem. I have a strong metabolism. I'm a Werewolf. So, I last a little longer." He said, laughing. "Hey waiter, can you bring one orange juice and some pumpkin juice?" The waiter took the order and went to the balcony, preparing the juices. "So, where do you live? In London as well?" He said, looking at her, smiling. She seemed a really great girl.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:33 pm

Wow, werewolf. Cool. Alice looked at waiter for second and turned her gaze to Zakk then. She smiled slightly. "Yes, I have my flat in London. For that, I have to thank my brother. If I would have choosed moving to America, I wouldn't go to Hogwarts. Then I would be in Beauxbatons I bet. But he bought me a flat in London, so I can go to Hogwarts till I graduate," she answered. "And what about you?" she asked then, canting her head, gaze interested.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:38 pm

"My parents left me and my brother a big house, in London. It's a big house, decorated with dark objects, portraits of my family. But even so, my house is almost always quiet. Except for the discussions I have with my brother." He said, sighing. He saw the waiter coming and give them their juices. "Here they are." He said smiling and took a sip of his pumpkin juice. He smiled and looked at her. "Where will you go after you graduate?"
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:41 pm

Alice shoved her hair from her face back, and took her juice. "I don't know. I think that I'll stay in London for a while and then go travelling. There are many places I want to visit," she said thoughtfully. "And you?" she asked then. "Except opening your own business and stuff?"

Last edited by Alice Taylor on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:44 pm

"I want to go to Romenia .. And maybe even play for a Quidditch Team. I'm not sure myself. But Romenia is a for sure. So many dragons there. I'd love to be able to see them, closely." He said, smiling. He was getting more fond of the girl as the moments went by. "So, do you have a boyfriend or close friends or anything?"
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:52 pm

Alice liked dragons as well. They were beautiful, but she has saw them only once. There were three of them: Black, green and red. Beautiful. Then, heard the question, she laughed quietly. Before answering she siped her juice. "I don't have boyfriend. My closest friend is Miseria. She is really cool, but not Slytherin. She is from Hufflepuff. Other friends... well, I wouldn't call them friends, but we like to hang out sometimes." She looked out the window thoughtfully and asked then: "What about you? Girlfriend, closest friends?"
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:56 pm

"How is it possible for a beuthifull girl like you not to have a boyfriend?" He said, laughing. "Well, I don't have a girlfriend nor close friends .. In fact the only person I can call a friend is you. I have well .. They aren't friends. It's the same thing. We hang out together, but nothing else, We don't chat or anything. So, you are my first friend in a while. " He laughed.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:59 pm

"Heh." Alice smiled slightly. "Well, I'm glad to be your friend," she said, smile on her face. "How you don't have any friends? Or girlfriend? Few days ago I heard some girls talking about you... and when you have been to Hogwarts for four years, you should have at least five friends," she said then. It was kind of weird, but cool too.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top