Coffee && Such ;; open
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Coffee && Such ;; open Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Coffee && Such ;; open

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coffee && Such ;; open Empty Coffee && Such ;; open

Post by Alexi Jasper Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:51 am

Alexi was sitting at one of the tables in the staff lounge. He was wearing casual muggle clothing, plain jeans, and a plain white shirt. When working a double shift in Hogwarts and St.Mungo's, it wasn't about being professional anymore, it was about taking as much comfort as possible and quite frankly, muggles knew what was comfortable. Robes were just too complicated to move in smoothly.

There was a person at St.Mungo's under Alexi's care, and he would be going back the next day, and he knew what was wrong with the person, he just forgot the spell. So he was looking under the charms spellbook, which was where he read the spell in the first place, and was halfway in there. He wasn't reading the spells one by one, that would be too tedious. Rather, he was skimming through the pages, looking for the key words 'dragon' and 'glass.' Alexi kept his wand right next to the spellbook, though he wasn't physically touching it, and it was glowing from an uncancelled lumos spell, since it was practically midnight.

After reading the last sentence of a blurb about a spell that looked interesting, Alexi took a momentary break to drink his favourite, pumpkin essence coffee. There was steam coming out of the coffee, since it was charmed to stay hot. After taking a sip, Alexi gently put the cup next to his charms spellbook, except far enough so that if he were to spill it, he wouldn't destroy such a prized work of literature.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Coffee && Such ;; open Empty Re: Coffee && Such ;; open

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:17 am

Professor Jess walked into the staff room and looked around. "Hello Professor Jasper, i've hear about you. I'm Jess Potter, the charms professor. It's a pleasure to meet you." He said, as he closed the distance between them with 3 strides. He then gave a welcoming smile, and held his hand out to Shake Alexi's
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:33 am

[[He is a nurse!]]
Rachel jsut walked behind Jess and greeted Alexi: "Hey there Alexi I am Professor Rachel Bilson at your service!" said Rchel offering him a hand for a hand-shake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:23 pm

"Hello Professor Jasper, i've hear about you. I'm Jess Potter, the charms professor. It's a pleasure to meet you."

After hearing a voice, Alexi realized how overworked he was having great progress, and would have a lot of time to spare, so he bookmarked the page of the book he was reading, and closed it. He stood up and looked at the person who was speaking. Jess Potter... Potter... Alexi didn't know much about the Potter genealogy but he knew that in the late Harry Potter's generation, Harry was the only Potter and since Jess Potter looked young enough, it must have meant that he was Harry Potter's son. "A pleasure to meet you as well Professor Potter," said Alexi, firmly shaking the Professor's hand and then releasing. The professor had mistaken Alexi for a professor, but he didn't mind that minor error. That title was preferable than Monsieur Jasper, which sounded corny.

"Hey there Alexi I am Professor Rachel Bilson at your service!"

Right behind Jess Potter came a female, whom Alexi learned recently was Rachel Bilson. She seemed a lot more engaging and energetic in personality compared to the other professor, however, seemed a little less mature. Alexi extended his hand out to Rachel Bilson's hand, and shook and typically released. "It is nice to meet you as well, Professor Bilson," said Alexi. "But may I ask, what brings both of you here so late at night?" Alexi knew that he was allowed to call Professors by their first names now, since he was part of the staff of Hogwarts, however, since he was so recently a student, it was still a habit to call Professor's by their professional titles.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:09 am

"Don't know.I though I was on watch tonight.You know for students who like to sneak out at night." replied Miss Bilson.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:03 am

"Don't know.I thought I was on watch tonight. You know for students who like to sneak out at night."

"I know them all too well," said Alexi with a sigh. The students that sneaked out at night were always the ones that got into trouble, and were always the ones that got hurt. There were way too many of them at Hogwarts, a lot more than when Alexi was attending Hogwarts as a student. He assumed that allowing werewolves and vampires to attend Hogwarts was what caused so many troublemakers and injuries. They were just so fierce and seemed to want to get into trouble. He couldn't blame them, since he had daredevil tendencies himself, but he could blame the ministry. They weren't doing a good job. First, the muggles waging war, just an addition to the death of Harry Potter who should have been aided by the ministry in battle.

"So, is it safe to assume that no one was injured," started Alexi, back to his original calm tone of voice, "so I could sit back down on that chair at the end of this conversation without worrying about how much chocolate we have in storage?" When Alexi said chair, he stole a quick glance, back at the chair that he was sitting on, and looked back into Professor Bilson's face.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:36 am

"Oh yeah I have to keep an eye on Vampires and Werewolves.If they bite someone on my watch makes me directly responsible." said Miss Bilson remembering Vampires and Werewolves are within castle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:01 pm

[ooc: writer's block, surrendering myself to short posts]

"Oh yeah I have to keep an eye on Vampires and Werewolves.If they bite someone on my watch makes me directly responsible."

"Why would it be your fault?" said Alexi. "Is it not the ministry who allowed our students to be in such dangerous contact with those monsters? I do not care how much intelligence or love that their human forms are capable of giving, but there's something called a feeding frenzy." He sighed and wondered if any student had been attacked yet, or worse. Bitten without knowledge.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:28 am

"Well hopefully nothing will happen." said Miss Bilson who was starting to yawn sleepy. "Do you mind if I take a cup of coffee?" she asked Alexi not having a big will to fall asleep on her watch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:37 am

Professor Jess'd been listening and as he did, his frown grew deeper, and deeper. "Now hold on a second. Not all of the werewolves and vampires are bad. It's just a few who can't be contained. Although i will admit the ministry has done absolutely nothing to help us with the danger to the human students. I mean, the werewolves are fine, well, to an extent, when they're human. But when they transform, there is no iron-clad guarantee (sp) that they wont be dangerous. And the vampires are a smaller danger, but a consistent one, that will never end dependent on the moons. At any chance they could lose it. The ministry has failed us in that manner." he said, not happy with the racial slur he'd just heard from the other two professors
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top