Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party!

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party!

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:49 am

"Hey," Nikki smiled and hugged her sister. Nikki watched her open the present and grinned. "It's beautiful - I saw it and knew it was you!" Nikki told Sophia. "You're welcome," Nikki smiled at her sister. Nikki had gasped at the injuries she'd gotten and tried to resist herself from crying. "I am just glad you're okay," Nikki told Sophia, almost choking. Nikki shook head and breathed in deeply. "You've done a great job with the decorations - I could've helped," Nikki offered.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party!

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:55 am

"You know me to well Nikki sis!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile and hugged her once again. Nikki heard her gasped as she told her about her injuries. "Nikki sis I'm fine, it happens when your in a battle which I wasn't in that long."said Sophia honestly. "I'm just your ok Nikki sis, if something happened to you I wouldn't know what to do with myself."said Sophia softly. "Well... I wanted you get ready for this party, and I thought you were busy doing other things."said Sophia softly. "I wish Lucas will be here, I invited him and I hope he shows up."said Sophia softly to herself as she knew her sister heard her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:01 am

"Well, if I didn't know you too well then who would I be!!" Nikki exclaimed at her sister, chuckling. Nikki nodded and sighed. "I know, I'm sorry, I just...you're my last family I've got, that's all.." Nikki mumbled. Nikki then smiled at her sister. "Awh, well, alright, but if you ever need help with parties, I am sure I'll be available," Nikki told Sophia. Nikki heard her sister mutter something about a Lucas. "Who's coming? A boy?" Nikki asked curiously, teasing her sister.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:10 am

"Well that's true."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh along with her sister as it sounded in tone like a song. "Hey it's ok Nikki sis, you worry about me as much as I worry about you."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. "Ok Nikki sis, I'll remember that!"said Sophia smiling at her. Sophia would have blushed if she could so instead she looked away. "Um... he's just a boy I met in London, and I invited him here but that doesn't mean he'll be here."said Sophia softly. "Besides, we'll just good friends Nikki and that's all.'"said Sophia simply.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:13 am

Lucas knocked on the door of the Lestrange house. He'd been invited to this big blow out by a girl he met in London, Sophia. He just hoped he was at the right place. He was wearing a white v-shirt with blue long denim jeans with brown loafers and his hair gelled up in a spiky way. He also had some cologne on - he wanted to make a good impression on Sophia and her friends. He wondered what it looked like inside, bet it would be massive and just amazing, Lucas thought.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:31 am

Sophia hear a knock on the door and smiled as she had more guest arrive at her and Julia's party "I'll be right back Nikki sis." Unknown that it was going to be Lucas at the door she ran towards the door and fianlly opened it and gasped at who she seen. "Oh my gosh Lucas, I'm so glad you could make it!"said Sophia hugging him. "Please come in."said Sophia as she let go of him and let him in. As she took his hand she lead him through the crowd towards Nikki. "Nikki sis this is Lucas Montez, Lucas this is my sister Nikki."said Sophia introducing them to each other.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:42 am

Nikki watched Sophia run off and then brought back the sexiest man alive. Oh my goodness, have I died again but gone to heaven? Nikki thought and gulped. No, it's not right, I like Harry, alot. Nikki shook her head and looked at Lucas. He was so much older than she was and tall as well. "It's nice to meet you, Lucas," Nikki smiled at him. Nikki then giggled and decided to give them time alone. "I'm feeling parched and hungry, I am going to grab something to eat and drink, I'll be back though!" Nikki said and walked off to the drinks and food table.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:46 am

Everything had gone so quickly in a blink of an eye. Greet. Hug. Guided by the hand holding. Lucas felt soo sweaty and nervous after Sophia had taken his hand and lead him through the crowd. But he liked it alot and didn't want to let go. "It's nice to meet you too, Nikki," Lucas grinned at her and watch her walk away. Lucas then turned and looked at Sophia. "You've got an amazing place," Lucas told her. Lucas looked around and was impressed and also kind of jealous as well! "You look nice today," Lucas told Sophia with a smile. "I have to admit, I am glad this is the right house, I was worried!" Lucas admitted.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:14 am

Nerissa laughed and spun around once, her shoes carrying her even farther as she spun than they would have on any other floor; it was very smooth underneath her sneakers, and it made it only that much more enjoyable.

She stopped inches in front of the main part of the stereo system where the volume controls were, and flicked the switch up higher so that she could actually hear the lyrics to the song. She grinned when she took notice to the fact that she could feel the beat in the souls of her shoes as it thudded against the ground. The rhythm was almost contagious.

“I’m not the best at dancing, so we’ll see how this goes!” Nerissa laughed, speaking over the music to the best of her ability before joining Andrew again, standing in front of him. “Let’s see if I get in trouble for messing with the outrageously expensive stereo system,” Nerissa said with a grin before swaying her hips to the beat, bringing her hands up, and gliding to the side, her laughter ringing in the air, along with the music.
Nerissa Hatts

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:21 am

Andrew laughed and noticed more of the rhythm. He felt himself automatically begna to dance, and thought he looked like an idiot at best. He didn't mind it though. He wasn't exactly the #1 dancer on 'Dancing with the Stars', yet he was good enough. He began to move his feet in small spaces so it didn't look like he was flinging himself around, and move his arms in a rhythm of up and down around his waist. He smiled and then laughed at his own attempt. Once he noticed that Nerissa had been dancing he said over the music "I've never seen this side of you!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top