Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party!

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 11 Empty Re: Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party!

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:44 am

Lucas Montez wrote:
Sophia Lestrange wrote:
Lucas Montez wrote:"YES!" Lucas immediately accepted. Lucas gulped and wanted to die because he had just humiliated himself then. "I mean, yes, I'd love to dance with you," Lucas told Sophia, glad she asked and that he didn't waste time asking her. Lucas smiled his killer smile at her and put his hand out, waiting for Sophia to take his hand so he could guide her to the dancefloor and dance - worried though, he may step on his toes, so this made him a bit sweaty and nervous.

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as he basically screamed yes to her but then calmy told her yes and that he would love to dance. As she took his hand she locked it into his without realizing it and followed him to the floor. Once they were on the floor Sophia gave him a soft warm smile and started dancing with him. "Your a really good dancer Lucas."said Sophia softly as they slowed danced to the song. Sophia was surprise that she haven't stepped on his foot or nything for she was so nervous that she was so close to him.

Lucas and Sophia danced, occasionally looking into eachothers eyes and just smiling, in a kind of shy and embarrassed way. "Nah, I'm just following your lead," Lucas told Sophia. Lucas had put Sophia's hands on his shoulders and his own hands above her hips, but they still could've been a bit closer, but he didn't want to rush anything or be too forward. "I'm just glad I haven't stepped on your feet!" Lucas admitted with a chuckle.

"Oh, I thought I was following you!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. As she looked into his eyes she gave him a soft warm smile as they dance alittle bit closer then they were. Sophia chuckled. "So am I, although I'm a fair dancer."said Sophia softly. "Well so far your doing great, you haven't stepped on my feet yet!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. As they swayed to the music Sophia forgotten everyone around her and was only focused on her and Lucas.

Last edited by Sophia Lestrange on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 11 Empty Re: Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party!

Post by Lily Potter1 Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:47 am

Lily couldn't help but roll her eyes with a warm smile as Andrian complimented her outfit. Getting compliments from her brothers was amusing at times, because some of them were so awkward about it. Not Andrian though, which was a relief. Lily hated awkward sibling moments. She hugged Nikki and glanced at the pair as though she was deeply studying them.

"All is definitely well." Lily replied as she gazed around the room, feeling slightly as though she'd interrupted something important. Or at least awkward. Lily's gaze landed on someone she hadn't noticed was there when she'd arrived. Elijah. She felt her heart rate go up and she blushed, remembering what had happened in Paris. She glanced quickly back to Andrian and Nikki.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:11 am

Andrian looked at Nikki as she mentioned her being busy as 'Hannah Montana' which she told him about earlier, about becoming a famous celebrity and all that. He sighed with exhaustion and turned away from her for a moment, he knew she hated when people rolled their eyes at her so he turned away and just closed his eyes trying to keep his cools, chuckling with disbelief. He looked back and looked at Lily and followed her gaze on a boy who had just entered the party and looked back at her, noticing a pink glow appearing on her cheek as she looked at him. "Go." he smiled at her, nodding towards the guy she was looking at. "Don't keep him waiting, i'll talk to you later. I just got to do something first," he told her, hoping that his last words showed her that he wasn't trying to get rid of her, he grinned at her and hugged her again.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:32 am

Sophia Lestrange wrote:
Lucas Montez wrote:
Sophia Lestrange wrote:
Lucas Montez wrote:"YES!" Lucas immediately accepted. Lucas gulped and wanted to die because he had just humiliated himself then. "I mean, yes, I'd love to dance with you," Lucas told Sophia, glad she asked and that he didn't waste time asking her. Lucas smiled his killer smile at her and put his hand out, waiting for Sophia to take his hand so he could guide her to the dancefloor and dance - worried though, he may step on his toes, so this made him a bit sweaty and nervous.

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as he basically screamed yes to her but then calmy told her yes and that he would love to dance. As she took his hand she locked it into his without realizing it and followed him to the floor. Once they were on the floor Sophia gave him a soft warm smile and started dancing with him. "Your a really good dancer Lucas."said Sophia softly as they slowed danced to the song. Sophia was surprise that she haven't stepped on his foot or nything for she was so nervous that she was so close to him.

Lucas and Sophia danced, occasionally looking into eachothers eyes and just smiling, in a kind of shy and embarrassed way. "Nah, I'm just following your lead," Lucas told Sophia. Lucas had put Sophia's hands on his shoulders and his own hands above her hips, but they still could've been a bit closer, but he didn't want to rush anything or be too forward. "I'm just glad I haven't stepped on your feet!" Lucas admitted with a chuckle.

"Oh, I thought I was following you!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. As she looked into his eyes she gave him a soft warm smile as they dance alittle bit closer then they were. Sophia chuckled. "So am I, although I'm a fair dancer."said Sophia softly. "Well so far your doing great, you haven't stepped on my feet yet!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. As they swayed to the music Sophia forgotten everyone around her and was only focused on her and Lucas.

"Maybe we're following eachother," Lucas shrugged. Lucas smiled and watched her eyes twinkle, and thought they were the only two people in the room. "Thank you, you're a beautiful dancer, not a fair dancer," Lucas teased her. Lucas liked hearing Sophia's tinkling bell laugh - made him feel comfortable knowing that she's not laughing at him, but laughing because she's shy. "Wish this would last forever," Lucas whispered in her ears.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:32 am

Lucas Montez wrote:
Sophia Lestrange wrote:
Lucas Montez wrote:
Sophia Lestrange wrote:

"Maybe we're following eachother," Lucas shrugged. Lucas smiled and watched her eyes twinkle, and thought they were the only two people in the room. "Thank you, you're a beautiful dancer, not a fair dancer," Lucas teased her. Lucas liked hearing Sophia's tinkling bell laugh - made him feel comfortable knowing that she's not laughing at him, but laughing because she's shy. "Wish this would last forever," Lucas whispered in her ears.

"Yeah Maybe we are, who knows."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "Aw... thanks Lucas, I took dance lesson ever since I was seven years old as well as Gymnastics so I pretty good at both of them."said Sophia softly. Sophia felt herself melt when he whipsered in her ear that he wished this would last forever. "So do I, but we can always make more moments like this."Sophia whispered softly in his ear. As they continued danicng her half sapphire blue and hlad pink eyes sparkled at him,
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:22 am

"Oh um...yeah..." Lily stuttered as Andrian noticed her glancing at Elijah. She blushed further but gave a brief parting wave to her brother and Nikki before making her way toward Elijah with a nervous twirl of her hands. She couldn't help but smile at the child. She wondered how her mother was doing randomly and made a mental note to organize a mother/daughter alone time soon.

Lily stopped in front of Elijah with a awkward half wave. "Hey Elijah." She said softly, already blushing as always. She really had no idea what to say. What was one meant to say in an situation like this? Lily didn't have much experience with this kind of interaction. She also was wary of the fact that her brother and probably other family members were lurking around somewhere. Not that they'd do anything, but it would be remembered for blackmailing later on. Who knew when it came to siblings.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:05 pm

Bringing his own hand into the mix, Elijah drove his hand through Fauve’s little band of magic and whispered to her “Watch” before making the bird fly across the table. It danced around Miseria’s head, causing Fauve to giggle, and it landed on Jamie who seemed to be in deep thought. Eli brought the bird back over to Fauve and pulled out of her band of magic. He leaned back in his chair and threw his arm over the back of her chair before absent-mindedly beginning to play with her pony-tail. He looked at Jamie again and smiled, “Where’s your head tonight, beautiful?” He asked her.

He heard footsteps and looked to see a familiar redhead stop in front of him. Smiling slightly, Eli got up from where he was sat and took Lily in. He exhaled a little and rubbed the back of his neck. What was he supposed to say to her? It had been a while since they’d last seen each other and Eli felt a little bit awkward. Instead, he turned his attention to the girls and gestured to Lily. “Have you two met, Lily?” he asked, smiling a little. He looked at Fauve and saw her face fall a little. The origami bird was lying in her lap. She looked up at Eli and nibbled her lip a little. He frowned and looked between the girls before nibbling at his own lip. He swallowed and opened his mouth to introduce them. “Fauve, this is Lily...Lilly...Fauve.”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:56 am

Sophia Lestrange wrote: "Yeah Maybe we are, who knows."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "Aw... thanks Lucas, I took dance lesson ever since I was seven years old as well as Gymnastics so I pretty good at both of them."said Sophia softly. Sophia felt herself melt when he whipsered in her ear that he wished this would last forever. "So do I, but we can always make more moments like this."Sophia whispered softly in his ear. As they continued danicng her half sapphire blue and hlad pink eyes sparkled at him,

"Well then, you are the one leading us, because I've never had dance lessons so that solves the dancing mystery," Lucas smiled at Sophia. Lucas nodded in agreement when she said they would make more moments like this. He couldn't wait, his heart pounded quickly with excitement and he almost couldn't contain his joy, but did and just smiled his hot killer smile at her and chuckled softly. "Are you getting hungry or thirsty?" Lucas asked. Lucas felt a bit parched and hungry, but didn't want to spoil this moment and felt stupid and had already spoilt it by saying that. "I'm sorry, I just had an apple and a banana this morning for breakfast along with pineapple juice," Lucas told Sophia, unsure why he told her that and felt really dumb.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh whe he said they sloved the dancing mystery seeing how he never took dance lessons. "I don't think you need to, you dance perfecly to me."said Sophia giving him her straight pearly white beautiful smile. Sophia nodded when he asked if she was thirsty and hungry. "I'm alittle hungry, and really thirsty."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "I had a fruit salad this morning breakfast and a salad for lunch."said Sophia softly. "Follow me, I know a shortcut to get to the to fruit and drink tables seeing how I live here!"said Sophia winking at him as she took his hand. "This way, we don't have to go through the crowd and all that."said Sophia smirking.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:58 am

"Yes I do dance perfectly, because of you," Lucas told Sophia, still refusing and denying he was a good dancer and that it was all Sophia. Lucas felt relieved to hear that she was also a bit thirsty and hungry as well because then he knows he didn't interupt the dance with something silly. "Alright then," Lucas agreed and smiled and watched her take his hand and guide him to the food and drinks tables without going through the crowd and asking anyone to excuse themselves out of the way.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top