Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party!

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party!

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:01 pm

Andrew smiled and turned to face the door as Sophia opened. It he smiled and then walked on in after inviting them. He did a slow 360 turn as he examined the entire room and it looked awesome. "This is sick!" he exclaimed "a lot of people will sure be missing out if they don't arrive!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party!

Post by Nerissa Hatts Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:53 am

It wasn’t very often that Nerissa Hatts attended any parties of any sort, but it just so happened that Nerissa had been feeling rather… off, and it had been durring her day of off-ness when she had heard that there was going to be a party hosted by two girls who she seemingly everyone. Nerissa had figured that it would be a good way for her to untangle her nerves and relax her frazzled mind for at least a few hours.

Nerissa walked down the sidewalk, her hands stuffed in the pockets of her shorts, a small, almost invisible smile on her lips. When she looked up from her shoes and saw the house that the party was going to be held in, Nerissa knew that it was a good thing she hadn’t taken the bus there; it was only a short walk away, and it would have been a waste of Nerissa’s allowance.

The redhead walked up the steps at the front of the large beach house, her sneakers patting softly against the cement with each step she took. She reached the front door only to find that it had been left open, so she stuck her head inside, her curly hair falling out of place as she did so, looking inside to see if anyone had arrived yet. “Hello?” Nerissa called before actually stepping inside.

Last edited by Nerissa Hatts on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:16 am; edited 5 times in total
Nerissa Hatts

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:56 am

Andrew had been busy looking around the area. They had really outdone themselves for this party. At the last second, he had heard someone come in through the front door. Most likely another guest. He got up and then went to the front door. He saw someone familiar and smiled. He approached her and then said "I see everyone is arriving now."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:09 am

Andrew. He was popping up all over the place wasn’t he? It didn’t irritate Nerissa though, in fact, she couldn’t help but give in to the smile that was taking over her lips, “Are they? I was trying to avoid being early, at least I’ve accomplished that much so far,” Nerissa replied simply, walking a bit further inside the building, turning around in a circle slowly for a moment, looking at everything, “Wow! You could fit my house in this place four times!” Nerissa exclaimed out of astonishment. How did people afford these expensive houses all the time? Let alone throw extravagant parties…

Nerissa stopped, putting her hands on her hips, “Well, I bet I last about an hour around these people tops,” she joked about the huge difference between her financial state, and that of the owner of the large place.
Nerissa Hatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:16 am

Andrew laughed. "Don't worry," he said calmly "these people are nice. I also only have an apartment and I'm sure it could fit at least 6 times in here." He looked around and saw the disco dance floor and laughed. Groovy. He hadn't danced in a long time and was tempted to go out there and just dance. "Man the electric bill must be amazing!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:28 am

Nikki entered the room and just went over to Sophia and hugged her. "Are you okay?" Nikki asked, referring to the graduation party. Although, Nikki was still hurt emotionally that Sophia treated Nikki like a baby and wouldn't let her stay and fight alongside with her sister. "I didn't have time to give you this," Nikki said, handing her a box. Inside was the gold necklace, with her name in nice calligraphic writing and the dot of the 'i' was a red rhinestone. "Happy Graduation," Nikki smiled at Sophia.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:05 am

Nerissa looked at the lights that darted about the room and the dance floor and couldn’t help but get excited, “Oh I can imagine,” Nerissa agreed with a grin and a nod of her head. She listened to the faint sound of music; it was turned down to a low volume since no one was dancing yet, and glanced sideways at Andrew.

“Come on…” she suggested, stepping out on to the dance floor bravely, walking backwards so that she could watch Andrew’s expression change. “There has to be someone to start the party, right?” she called, waving him over.
Nerissa Hatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:13 am

Andrew smiled brightly and shrugged. He had nothing to lose. He followed her onto the dance floor. "Olé" he said and did a quick salsa move. He chuckled and extended his hand.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:38 am

"Thanks Andrew, me and Julia worked hard on decorating this whole whole for hours."said Sophia honestly. As she seen Nerissa she gave her a soft warm smile and walked up towards her. "Hey, glad to see you could make it and nice outfit looks so cute on you!"said Sophia softly. "You two have fun, my sister is here."said Sophia as Nikki hugged. "Yeah I'm fine, although I gotten hit by the Sectumsepra curse and it cut my stomach but no biggie.'said Sophia softly. Sophia opened the box Nikki gave her and looked at the necklace and gasped. "Oh Nikki sis, I love it!"said Sophia hugging her as she put it on around her neck. "How does it look?"Sophia asked her softly. "I'm going to wear this everyday Nikki sis, for I love it."said Sophia smiling,
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top