Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party!

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 12 Empty Re: Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party!

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:22 am

"Oh thankyou Lucas, but I say I'm alittle rusty I haven't danced in awhile."said Sophia softly. As she lead him through a secret hallway that went from the back of the house where the party was at the to front where the fruit and drink tables were. "Well here we are, and if anyone asks you how you got here so fast don't say a thing!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "Feel free to pick out whatever you like, if you want some food other then fruit it's right beside the fruit tables."said Sophia softly. Sophia waved at a couple of people who waved at her and said hi to her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 12 Empty Re: Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party!

Post by Lucas Montez Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:32 am

Lucas shook his head and chuckled softly and had a hard time believing that she was a bit rusty at her dancing for she hadn't danced in a while. Lucas then winked at her and grinned. "Don't worry, I don't kiss and tell," Lucas teased her and chuckled. Lucas felt like some junk food - he was getting a bit bored and tired being the healthy guy and thought he'd let loose for this party. Wasn't like he partied everyday, eating junk food. So he got himself a plate and filled it with chips, mini pies and mini sausage rolls. He grinned and began to dip his chips in tomato sauce and ate it. He also went and got himself a soda. He drank some of it and began to eat his mini pie. "Yum," Lucas said to Sophia, indicating he was enjoying himself with the food they had served.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:48 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said he doesn't kiss and tell. "Ooh you naugthy boy!"said Sophia in a teasing voice laughing her tinkling bell laugh. Getting her some chocolate covered strawberries she took a bite of and felt like she died and gone to heaven. "Oh my gosh, these are so good you have to try one!"said Sophia softly after she swallowed her bite. As she seen him eat his mini pie and say yum she smiled. "It's that good huh?"Sophia asked him chuckling. Grabbing her a coke she took a sip of it and looked around at her massive party and smiled for she was glad everyone showed up especailly Lucas.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:53 am

Lucas chuckle and grinned when Sophia called him a naughty boy. Rawr, he thought in his mind, rawr. Lucas then nodded and agreed to try a chocolate covered strawberry. So, he got one for himself took a bite and felt like his heart melted. "That is really good!" Lucas agreed with Sophia and finished his chocolate covered strawberry and got himself a bunch and put them on his plate of food. He was a messy eater and didn't care if they touched other food. "Great party, Soph," Lucas told her, smiling, drinking his soda and continuing eating his mini pies, chips and chocolate covered strawberries.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:03 am

Sophia look at him as he grinned and chuckled. "Ooh... so you are a naughty boy? I like that!"said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. As he took a bite of a chocolate covered strawberry and said it was really good she smiled. "I told you they were, have I ever lied to you?"Sophia asked him softly. When he said it was a great party she smiled. "Thanks Lucas, I really didn't think this much people would show up!"said Sophia looking around at the people dancing or just having fun. As she put some chocolate covered strawberries on her plate she put a couple of grapes on her plate as well.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:05 am

Lucas smiled his awsome killer smile at her and chuckled when he heard that she liked naughty boys. "Well then, I'm bad to the bone!" Lucas joked. Lucas then looked at her and shook his head. "You've never lied to me, and I know you never will," Lucas told Sophia with a grin. "Well then, you must be very loved," Lucas told her as many people had come to her party. He continued eating his food he had on his plate and sips of soda in between. "Did I tell you how pretty you looked today?" Lucas asked, making sure. His mum always told him to tell a girl everyday how beautiful they looked, as it made their day.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:53 am

Lily didn't have much experience with babies, mostly because she was the baby of her family. Sure, she had delt with them briefly from time to time, but she wasn't the best with doing the whole kid thing. She was a girl though and that came with a certain amount of maternal nature naturally inbuilt. Even a girl with two guys as her best friends. "Hello Fauve, it's nice to meet you." Lily said knowing that using kiddy talk or anything was something she'd never do. That was because when she'd been little, many had done that to her and she'd grown to dislike the practice immensly.

"I like the origami bird." Lily commented awkwardly, now slightly regretting coming over. Though she had missed Elijah, even if she wouldn't admit it out loud. They had a connection, at least that's what she felt. It was hard to tell with Elijah sometimes. She knew him, but didn't know him at the same time. It was times like this that she wished for a biological older sister or a female best friend to talk to about that stuff. With Lysander and Hugo it was a tad weird. For one, Hugo would tell her family if he knew about what had happened between her and Eli because really, it was a Weasley/Potter thing to have no secrets. Lysander meanwhile, she didn't want to bother him with her life. He had drama in his own.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:17 am

Lucas Montez wrote:Lucas smiled his awsome killer smile at her and chuckled when he heard that she liked naughty boys. "Well then, I'm bad to the bone!" Lucas joked. Lucas then looked at her and shook his head. "You've never lied to me, and I know you never will," Lucas told Sophia with a grin. "Well then, you must be very loved," Lucas told her as many people had come to her party. He continued eating his food he had on his plate and sips of soda in between. "Did I tell you how pretty you looked today?" Lucas asked, making sure. His mum always told him to tell a girl everyday how beautiful they looked, as it made their day.

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said he was bad to the bone. "Oh really? well perhaps you have to show me that one day!"said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "I hope I never do, but I'm not going to give you any promises for promises are easily broken."said Sophia softly. Sophia shrugged when he said she must be very well loved. "I wouldn't say that, I just have alot of friends."said Sophia chuckling. Sophia ate a grape but then heard him ask if he told her how pretty she looked today. "Well now you did, and thanks but I think I looke normal it's just a black shirt with a gold mini skirt and black high heels."said Sophia honestly. Sophia thought she could have looked better but she just threw this on seeing how she haven't have much time before the party started.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:19 am

Lucas continued eating his snack and drinking soda in between. He watched the party scene go on - dancing, laughter, and lots of chatter as well. He then looked and turned and just watched Sophia eat, smile and watch the party scene as well. He didn't know what else to say. He was lost for words. He just wanted to tell her how much he really liked her and how much time he'd like to spend with her. Instead, his eyes turned pink, as well as his cheeks, as he blushed with embarrassment.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:54 am

Sophia looked at him for a minute and seen him eating a chocolate covered strawberry which made Sophia think he was so cute when he ate. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at the awkwardness fell upon both of them which made Sophia laugh. "Sorry... but this awkardness is making me laugh."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "Come on, lets go find us a time and talk more about ourselves."said Sophia grabbing his hand and leading him towards a table that wasn't far from the dfance floor or the food tables and drink table. "Ah...there we go, perfect spot!"said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile as she set down her plate and drink.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top