It's time for a revolution, baby! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's time for a revolution, baby! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's time for a revolution, baby!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

It's time for a revolution, baby! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's time for a revolution, baby!

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:17 am

I never was making it about me i may have used myself as a example for the plot but it was Never about me :/ w/e im done here. Just see this topic as useless the Admins know who is active and who isnt with activity reports.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

It's time for a revolution, baby! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's time for a revolution, baby!

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:55 am

Who's your main character? The one you'd keep if you had to drop all the rest: Elijah Krum
Which factions are your characters part of?
Jenifer Elizabeth Dent - Neutral
Robert Andrew Dent - Ex-Order
Narcissa Malfoy - Death Eater
Phaedra A. Mariatos - Order
Elijah Krum - Neutral
What is the one plot-arc you'd like to see? Half-Breed Revolution e.g. Vampires and Werewolves fighting the wizards.
How do you feel about sandbox RPing? It's okay but the thread doesn't really have a plot.
What else do you want to say? N/A
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:29 pm

Who's your main character? The one you'd keep if you had to drop all the rest:Julia Traverse
Which factions are your characters part of? Death Eaters
What is the one plot-arc you'd like to see? A war could be fun Wink
How do you feel about sandbox RPing? I think it helps to build up the character
What else do you want to say? We definitely need to get more active!!
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:52 pm

Who's your main character? The one you'd keep if you had to drop all the rest: Jamie Prophet
Which factions are your characters part of? Potters Army
What is the one plot-arc you'd like to see? No plot Smile Just a chance to chill and work on your own sub plots while not worring about fitting into the main plot and feeling left out if you are.
How do you feel about sandbox RPing? Sure I guess..
What else do you want to say? Not much. Sorry that this is not helpful. I hope the site gets more activce. This is my all time favorite site!
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:06 am

Ok... I just want to start by saying i'm thoroughly repulsed by you Selwyn at the moment.

You say we're not being honest. Ok, how about this for honesty.

The site is dying. The stats we have is that the post count is at it's lowest it's been in 12 months. The lowest we have on record is July last year when the total monthly posts was 3120. The current post count for this month is 868, and we're halfway through.

Every option we look at we have people up our arses about it. We want to change the plot, so we work on starting a new plot, and when we come up with a feasable idea, you guys shoot it down, and offer little or no suggestions as to what to do.

What would you do if you were in our position? Every path we consider has some pissed off member standing in front of it waggling their finger, and complaining. Ok, if we just shove something down your throats, yeah, we'll have done something, but we can't guarantee you'll like it, and chances are you'll B**** and whine about it...

Another bit of honesty, this topic is bullshit, we have all the active users in the admin panel, i can tell you that the highest posting account this month has been
Khaat on 94 posts,
2nd. Sophia Lestrange on 76
and 3rd Steven walker on 32

And to be honest about your survey:
1. That's a decent question
2. I can tell you this by doing an IP check, then a user group check
3. We've been asking this for nearly a fortnight, maybe you could just refer them to the topic we started?
4. Unrelated, go join another site if you want sandbox RPing, we have a structure and we expect our members to follow it
5. Once again, we have a suggestions topic, refer them to that perhaps?

Part two is fine, i'm glad we have a member using some initiative trying to up activity. An oldy but a goody is to get two members who are friends, with relatively similar total post numbers and have them have a race to (anynumber)000 posts. It encourages people to focus on one account, to post alot, and it builds friendships.

This may seem like a rant, and it is a bit, and it may seem like i'm attacking you, but i'm not. You said that we weren't being honest, that is as honest as i can see it as being.

If you want us to just go ahead with some semi formed idea, boom, it's done, i'll do it the moment i get your approval selwyn.

Oh, and another thing, Ne'os was not making this about him, and he was not hijacking the topic, he was merely standing up for a group of people who take time out of their lives to provide you with something entertaining to do. He was also giving a valid example, not listing his grievances, i think you just have a grudge against him.

That is all.
Jess
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:40 pm

Who's your main character? The one you'd keep if you had to drop all the rest: James Wake
Which factions are your characters part of? James- The Imperium Squad,
What is the one plot-arc you'd like to see? The one where Majere gets cornered and betrayed by his own "subordinates."
How do you feel about sandbox RPing? I always find Sandbox to be rather dry and dull. By focusing only on relationships and characters, you create a system where you simply exist. Nothing more, nothing less. I would prefer my character to have a chance to change something, make a huge impact, or something along those lines.
What else do you want to say? CHEESECAKE!
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:51 am

So I see that everything's all finished here...moving to pensieve!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top