Dont run away, drift away - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dont run away, drift away - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dont run away, drift away

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dont run away, drift away - Page 6 Empty Re: Dont run away, drift away

Post by Nerissa Hatts Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:51 pm

“Wait! What man? What…” but the female ran off too quickly, and Nerissa could do nothing about it. Instead, she stood there, confused and rather shaken, wondering what man she had been speaking of. Nerissa looked around her, scanning the area slowly, only to find no one other than herself and Andrew, and Nerissa had a pretty good feeling the girl hadn’t been speaking of Andrew, for he had done nothing to inflict such fear in someone so quickly. “What just happened?” Nerissa asked Andrew, not really sure what to think or do next.
Nerissa Hatts

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:19 pm

(posting as aurora)

Aurora ran and climbed a tree. She stayed up there for a long time. Once she was sure the man wasnt chasing her she stared heading down the tree. But on her way down she slipped and is hanging by one hand. Nimbly she yelled "HELP SOMEONE HELP"
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:53 pm

Andrew raised an eyebrow at the entire situation. He had no idea what the girl was talking about and was immediatly concenred. He then saw he climb up the tree and only watched. "I have no idea what just happened," he said softly. When he heard her scream, he toke off into a sprint immediatly towards the girl. When he approached the tree, he stepped on it with one foot then the other. Once he reached the second foot height, he jumped up and grabbed a nearby branch. Those acrobatic lessons really payed off. He still couldn't remember the name though. He pulled himself up and said "HAng on, I'm on my way!". He lunged for the next branch and swung for a second on it. He pulled himself up and then stood on the supportive branch near the girl. He would've tried to grab onto the next branch, but it wasn't supprotive enough. He pulled out his wand and tried to think of a spell. He conjured up a small rope with a charm and then threw one end over the branch that the girl was clinging on to. "Grab the other end of the rope!" he commanded
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Aurora was scared but she did as she was told. Nimbly she held onto the rope.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:04 pm

Andrew saw her grab the other end of the rope and then prepared himself, loosening the grip on his end for what was to happen. "Okay, trust me on this!" he said "Let go of the branch!" He told her to do so since he had the rope looped over the branch, it would act as a manual elevator. He would have to keep his balance and his grip good though, otherwise she would fall. He quickly banished those thoughts and waited for her to let go.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:11 pm

"I.. I cant im to scared." Aurora was way to scared to let go. Her fears always controlled her like they were now. she had tears of fright in her eyes as she dangled there*
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:17 pm

A smile tugged at the ends of Nerissa’s lips as the girl grabbed hold of the rope Andrew had provided her with; it was almost as he couldn’t not save the day whenever he had the chance. Nerissa of course had seen others behave in the same way, but it was rather comforting to be around someone who played the ‘hero role’ whenever they could. Nerissa, on the other hand, couldn’t even picture herself saving anyone from any sort of harm; she had always been the sort to help herself and her plants, and simply never get involved in any drama.

Nerissa watched as Andrew acted quickly, doing his best to get her down from the tree, only to realize that the female wasn't going to make it down safley if she didn't let go of the tree branch. Nerissa walked over to the tree quickly- or, as quickly as she could without actaully breaking out in a run- and stood beneith the dangling girl. Perhaps it was Nerissa's chance to get involved in the drama- if that was infact a good thing...

She dug for her wand, pulling it out of her pocket and lifted it so that it was aimed at the branch. She flicked her wand, and the branch broke with a loud SNAP that rang in Nerissa's ears. If the branch broke, their was nothing for the girl to let go of, and therefor, the problem would be solved- or so she figured... She was angry with the fact that she had to snap the tree's branch, but remembered that this girl had been one of the two to save her life, and figured it was worth it to help her.

Last edited by Nerissa Hatts on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Nerissa Hatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:17 pm

Andrew tried to think of something reasonable to say to her but didn't know what. He wasn't the perfect negotiater of his generation. He thought for a moment and said only what he could think. "You have to trust me," he said calmly "I wouldn't of ran after you back there if I didn't care. You have to trust me on this one!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:55 pm

Aurora was scared. She closed her eyes and let go of the tree slowly.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:56 pm

[ OK, yeah, that post of mine was pointless then wasn't it :/ ]
Nerissa Hatts